dancing in fantasy staying there never to return I

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The white wolf lays completely covering Serena and says I don't know the girl but do you love her?

Reed was quiet a moment swearing he could smell her even if it seemed a bit faint. Reed looked at the wolf who asked. He still could hear the faint threatening hirr that also seemed like a bit of a growl in his throat. "I wouldn't be ready to hurt you if I wasn't." He replied not willing to just open up to some stranger. "And I suggest you leave your also too close to my family." He added he was trying to think where Serena could be and his thoughts he didn't approve what they were thinking. He took a step forward anyways as if to prove to himself which set of thoughts might be right. His eyes glancing to try and spot Serena in anyway.

Serena whimpered again before blacking out she couldn't breath the wolfs eyes then began to glow trying to control reed the wolfs says your gonna turn around and go back your girlfriend is safe back at your cave.

Cameron's eyes opened as heard the white wolfs thoughts this daughters woven mind controlpplus that dragons daughter will allow us to control all supernatural creatures.

Reed could feel the strong feeling of mind control and took a breath letting more dragon features show as he began to fight it. "That's a lie." He hirred deeply. "I heard her right here." He commented and when his feet forced him to turn around he made his tail slap as hard as he could the wolf in front of him. "Get off her." He added. Not letting his feet go much farther for it seemed clawed feet gripped the earth beneath. Reed wasn't sure how long he could fight this but was pretty glad he was the one to use his brain more than bronze unlike his brother.

Cassandra looked at Cameron. "What's wrong Cam?" She asked him seeing him suddenly wake up.

Cameron says a wolf wants to hunt you down Cassy get on my back we need to leave now your not safe I can't let you get hurt he stood his black fur setting fire but not harmful to Cassy.

Serena wasnt doing well the white wolf moves enough so Serena can breath but otherwise doesn't move it strengthens the mind control forcing Reed to leave. Serena's wolf form was dangerously still.

Cassandra listened and stood with Cameron. "Um okay Cam." She replied willing to trust him to know what exactly they needed to do.

Reed took a breath and he seemed to now gain scales feeling the strength of the control increase. He could feel his feet go a few more steps this making him shift completely. He now gripped once more the earth except on all fours and forced his body to turn back around and breath ice directly at the wolf. "Okay you can stop now I'm pretty sure I know were the person I was looking for is now." He stated his force sounded pretty upset. "And I know dragons can do they exact same thing that your trying to pull." He commented his tail lashed around to his side and simply sat for a moment. His tail then twitched much slower than when he whipped it around Reed was thinking exactly what to do his gut telling him Serena was right here closer to that white wolf than him. Reed also made a very deep hirr in hopes someone else would hear. For his sister he knew it would be a warning for Tobalth he hoped either his brother would get help or come himself. They had agreed on it one day when sneaking out to play tag and to try and get the others to join in.

Cameron stood and says come one he takes off running away from the wolf.

the white wolf growled full force pushing the control on him saying go back to the group your wolf is fine their i promise.

Serena's heart began to slow not being able to breath.

Reed didn't let himself move the grip tighten on the earth beneath. "My nose doesn't lie" He growled and hoped someone heard him to come and help. He then took a deep breath and did his best to make water come up around the three of them he hoped if Serena was where he thought his idea would force the wolf to swim for air and he could help her before losing any control of his own thoughts. Which was extremely hard now the only thing that keep him still and clam was he knew he smelled her moments after shifting to fight the mind control and he knew someone probable wouldn't go through so much trouble just to control a hatching dragon who was no where near full grown. Reed felt the water start to reach his sides and wings he still forced his grip on the earth and tree roots they had found. 'work' was all his mind was thinking.

Tobatlh looked to Angela. He had heard his brother. "Um Angela" He whispered knowing they were suppose to be resting. "I think my brother's in trouble." He said feeling they needed to do something maybe tell one of their parents.

Cassandra takes off after Cameron.

Angela was purring in her sleep against him smiling Alexander says ratha reed and Serena mind control trouble he collapses.

Cameron slowed down and put up a barrier no one would see them now he says its safe here.

The white wolf swam up gasping for air and Serena's limp body began to float up she was unconscious barely breathing and slowly taking in water into her lungs.

Tobalth couldn't help but smile hearing her purr and no longer worried about his brother sure that something would work out.

Ratha caught Alexander when he had collapsed and carefully laid him closer to her brother and his sister. "I'll go find them." She whispered to him she knew her brother was probable the best at dealing with mind control but she figured he was busy. Ratha took off flying close to the ground in her half from looking for the two.

Cassandra stopped when Cameron did and looked around seeing how they must be in a well hidden area. She smiled at him.

Reed seeing Serena kicked himself off from where he grasped and moved his body to catch her. Then brought her up with him for air. He hoped she hadn't taken in to much of the water because for the moment he wouldn't be able to get it out of her lungs. "Please be okay." He said to her in a whisper before glaring at the wolf who was having to swim not to drown. Reed had to think what he could do.

cameron says i wont let them have my future mate not now not ever!!! he growled

Serena's lungs were filled with water she was barely breathing. the white wolf's body set fire turning the water into steam and charged reed for serena.

Alexander was frozen he had peeled the layers of mind control from reeds mind trying to help him.

Cassandra listened to Cameron. "I know you wouldn't Cam."She replied.

Reed stood his ground best he could ready for the Wolf's charge except he didn't expect his mom to suddenly appear before him.

Ratha had spotted the sender just in time by taking notice to the smell of steam and had picked up hearing her son faint growl. It seemed she had found them just in time thanks to Alexander noticing whatever was going on. "Leave the kids alone." She stated there was a shield that had formed it seemed of ice in front of her but fell when she had gotten in front of Reed her arms and tail had been ready to catch the attacker. "Reed you'll need to help Serena clear her lungs of water. I can deal with your friend here." She stated referring to he wolf. She didn't comment on what she thought on why Alexander had collapsed.

Alexander screamed in pain

The white wolf says damn he wolf is blocking my mind control from the child. Damn it!

Serena coughed having trouble breathing she curled against reed shaking andgaspingfor air.

Cameron growls standing his wolf bbody wrapped around Cassandra protectovelt.

Angela kept purring sleep soundly.

Alexandra says brother are ypi OK what's wrong ahhh she screams feeling his pain.

Ratha's tail switched as if she had heard or maybe felt Alexander's pain. She knew Reed probable noticed too being she could tell the form he was in and his look in the eye said he had been fighting something. That's well what she noticed when she arrived now she stared at the white wolf which had cursed about Alexander butting in. "The child is no longer your concern." She stated her tone already threatening. "I am now." She hirred and ice shards formed out of the recent steam that had entered the air. They seemed rather thick but sharp and by the flick of her tail they went flying forth.

Reed still had Serena and they were both behind his mother. He heard her cough and looked concerned. "Serena please be okay." He said trying to think how to take care of the water that had entered her lungs. He decided to first try patting her on the back gently but he hoped with enough force to have her cough out more of the water.

Cassandra stayed still and her eyes searched to try and learn what Cameron may had been growling at. She was pretty sure they were far away from most danger but she didn't know about all.

Tobalth keep petting Angela and keep his eyes watching there surroundings he had noticed it seemed his mom left. That made him wonder what exactly must be going on but he knew it probable just meant to keep his guard up and be ready to protect Angela. He didn't plan to let anyone have the chance of hurting her.

Nasir held Alexandra close hearing her scream after asking about her brother. "I'm not sure what's going on but Raziel I saw took of pretty fast." He replied a bit worried now being it seemed something had to be wrong. His eyes made there way to see where his sister had set down his brother in law.

The white wolf says I will have the young dragon female and the yo7ng female wolf their gifts will aid my plans. The white wolf disappeared from sight.

Cameron says Cassy

Sere

Ratha saw the wolf vanish from sight but didn't feel they had gone that far. She grunted then turned to Reed and Serena to see how they both were and sighed seeing her son patting her back. "Seems you have a few tricks you'll need to learn." She muttered with a sigh and walked over trying to ignore her gut feeling for just a little while. She didn't like the wolf's last words and it made her think of something she once heard that she knew back then wasn't some kid story but a prophecy.

"Yeah Cam" Cassandra replied.

Cameron says Cassy don't move stay with me he whimpered as his head bowed in his wolf form the white wolf standing outside his shield trying to mind control him to let Cassy go to her.

Serena coughed up the water as ratha came near she says Aunty's magic. A black breath of air comes from her mouth as she goes still her heart not beating.

Angela whimpered a little.

Alexander tryed to slowly get up saying kids where are you?

Alexandra says Cameron no Cameron hang in there. She screams getting up but only collapsing a giant fire shield gods up around all of them draining their magic.

Cassandra placed her hand on Cameron when his head fell down. "I won't leave you Cam." She replied at the edge of her eye she thought she could see something white at the barrier Cameron had made.

Ratha hearing her comment looked only to Reed a moment to move him slightly then she got down where her knees were underneath her. "Reed don't freak out just yet okay." She stated and placed on Serena's back. Her other hand she made do an out motion and more of the water seemed to come she did this slowly to try and not put more strain on Serena than what there already had been. Then she looked at Reed. "If she doesn't breath on her own in a bit one of us will need to try to get her heart beating again. Um preform CPR." Ratha said to her son who she noticed seemed to blush.

Reed's eyes watered up slightly he looked at his mom who soon pushed him a bit to the side. He then stared as she mentioned the CPR then his head moved to focus more on Serena again him not commenting on it for the moment.

Nasir moved just in time to catch Alexandra realizing she was about to fall right after getting up. "I'm not sure we can help him right now. You and Alexander both still seem to be recovering." He said. "And I think Tobalth was with Angela and I haven't seen Reed or Serena which I have a feeling is what happened to my sister. But maybe when she's done helping them she can make it to Cameron." He suggested not sure what they could do. He noticed the only one who didn't seem to be completely exasuted was Tobalth. The boy even if he was seemed to had stayed in better condition than any of them. "Till then I guess will just have to trust between Cameron and Cassandra the two will be alright." He added finally knowing who had to be already with him he hadn't noticed her every fight before but surly if there was a need she could or that's what he hopped. He did notice the shield but didn't really start to feel any effects at that moment.

Cameron growls his black wolf eyes look up at her as he growls at her. His eyes pleading her not to leave him as his body forced actions to get her to leave because of the mind control.

Alexandra says but cam and Cassy are in trou...... she blacked out as the fire shield gets stronger

Alexander says brother keep the kids safe please.

Serena gasped her eyes flying open as she gasped for breaths. Her once black hair turns blond and her eyes a blue color. She says my wolf ears and my tail aunty my magic its gone!!!!!

Angela awoke and began to whimper the magic draining from her. She tryed to bury herself in tobalths form shaking as pain roared through her body.

Cassandra looked at Cameron's eyes when he started to growl. When she realized it was at her she did for a moment step one foot back. "Cam?" She said in a confused voice but then her eyes looked for a moment where she thought she had seen something. She then looked back at Cameron. She didn't let herself back up anymore. Cassandra just didn't like the feeling that they may have to play some kind of game with how he suddenly seemed to be acting.

Nasir looked at her then Alexander hearing his words after Alexandra's. "Alright I have an idea." He stated and stood to get Tobalth over near the others. 'He might not like it but Ratha is busy and they need to stick close till one of us get's back.' He thought to himself as he went to talk to Tobalth and Angela.

Ratha listened and nodded. "I think there must be something causing it you might still have your magic but for now it's weak or being drained." She stated. "I feel mine starting to have issues too but it's not connected to my form." She answered not sure how reassuring that sounded. "But the main thing is your breathing again so I hope this means you'll be alright." She added.

Reed could feel something draining his magic and had shifted back, however, he had a more concerned look on his face when he saw Serena's hair change and heard her comment about her magic. "Can we get it back?" He asked. "And are you going to be alright?" He added seeming to have a bit of a possible list of worried questions.

Tobalth held Angela close feeling how she had started shaking. "What's wrong?" He asked her in a whisper his voice didn't hide how he was worried. He didn't know that his was being drained too he just knew something felt funny to him. Then he saw Nasir come over. "Uncle?" He said before Nasir started to ask them to go near Alexander and Alexandra. It seemed if his magic was being drained Nasir was pretty oblivious to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.