dancing in fantasy staying there never to return I

Status
Not open for further replies.
alexanders power emerald began to glow with his dark fire magic it was his magic in her hands.

angelicas gem began to glow with her pure ice energy

Cameron sat still in the woods listening he felt heartbroken he had said too much when protecting cassy now her parents would probably kill him. his magic came back to his fully dark fire was back in him and his wolf form back.

serena gasped as her magic returned flooding through her body her form becoming that of a wolf again

Ratha looked to Tobalth then to Nasir and Alexandra. "Okay I'll admit I'm only aware of what to do if a dragon cries. Or if someone gets a hold of a dragons scale. But magic in gems never heard of it." She said finally.

Nasir shook his head. "Well I'm not sure more than the elders giving hints of different items that can lock magic or amuna in your case." He stated and rubbed his neck his hand brushing past his ear once more this time he could feel them being there normal elf feel to them.

Cassandra spotted Cameron and moved closer toward him. "Cam you okay? I know a lot happened. I'm just glad you seem okay." She said not sure why he ran off.

Tobalth looked at his mother. "Um then maybe you can help with me on Angela... She had a colored tear before saying her last words..." He said and also seemed to open the small carrier he had made removing the gem he had with the tear.

Reed had started at Serena and smiled when she seemed to be able to be a wolf again. "Now can we worry about getting you out?" He asked her.

alexandra says wolfs magic is locked in a gem.

serena says getting me out of where the fire bars are gone im no longer trapped.

Reed finally looked up to look at the bars. "Oh hehehe guess I was to concerned to notice." he replied.

Ratha listened and nodded. "So then giving it back to someone would it be the same case as keeping a dragon's fire tear?" She asked and then her tail swayed. "Which is well.... For one you in the full detail you have to love them enough. Two some say kiss them and give that person breath..." She trailed off lost in her own thoughts not noticing Tobalth listening closely and blushing. She didn't hear her brother give a laugh at her thoughts out loud. "And um yes it works once the dragon seems dead being it is there life wishing to return to the mother earth and in my case Gwain himself." She said and finally rolled her eyes at her brother.

Nasir had to turn his head and gave a small laugh. "So that's why you never told me the secret to saving you." He commented seeming like a child. "Because you didn't want me to oh Raziel." He stated.

Tobalth had been watching his mother and listing when she mentioned the tear and didn't realize how much his face turned pink. He then glanced away and shrugged. "So um we can get Angela back?" He asked in a whisper and somehow felt his mother was asking the same question by how his uncle reacted.

Cassandra moved over to Cameron the sat down beside him. "Um Cam?" She asked not sure if he was to lost in thought to hear her there.

cameron says i cant cassy your brothers are going to kill me the will never allow us to be mates your mother will kill me along with your dad. he is almost crying.

Serena says sweety thank you for saving me she wondered if he would ever give her a protectors mark and become her mate or protector she loved him alot.

Alexandra says yes exactly like giving back a dragons tear.

Cassandra placed a hand on his back. "I dought my brothers will do anything. Have you not seen Tobalth acted so worried? He's been distracted Reed was away. My mom's been distracted I saw it in her eyes before coming after you." She replied. "And I picked you to be my protector which they seemed alright with what would make what they may had over heard you say any different?" She asked him.

Reed moved closer to her then hugged Serena. "You don't need to thank me you being okay is enough for me." He replied he didn't say ask but wanted her to know he didn't wish to had let her out of his sight. He wanted to protector her but wasn't sure if now was the time to ask. He was just glad to see her alive.

Ratha gave a nod. "So something my childish for once brother doesn't get easy enough." She replied. Ratha seemed to then smirk at Nasir. "Well Tobalth you gonna stand there?" She asked seeing him seem frozen and now pretty quiet. She sighed. "Um I have something I need to do then. But um Nasir so you don't forget the story of the tear I left out a part. The last part many say it's a wish. But that's it so um I'll be back. I hope Angela will be around when I return." She stated as if it was her brother's job to actually keep an eye on everyone this time. "And if I count one head missing you'll regret it." She stated before turning to head back to Alexander. "Alexandra make sure my brother stays in line this time please." She asked.

Nasir stared at Ratha a bit dumb founded. "Your the one to talk." He said not sure what she was going on about till he remembered how he failed to notice Serena's return and the re-disappearance. "Raziel come on. Your still threatening to kill me then?" He asked. "Gezz..." He then looked to Alexandra. "I don't know what I did to make her so mad" Nasir stated hopelessly.

Tobalth seemed to still stare at the gem and small tear. He then looked out where he had came from and had to leave Angela he didn't speak not sure what to ask of the parents in front of him. His mother seemed to had caught on but he wasn't sure how much she was caught up to by him. He wondered if being she was a dragon and his mother there may be some secret power he was unaware of. Perhaps there wasn't and she just noticed him staring at the gem he had.

Because I'm a wolf cassy the stories say wolves are hated by dragons I don't want your parents to hate me Cassy I want to be your mate someday.

Serena curled into his arms purring love showed in her eyes.

Alexandra chuckled and says its OK sweety just relax the kids are safe I can sense it Angela wants to come back and all her kids are safe.

Cassandra looked at him. "My mother is a dragon my dad's a wolf. I dought that is a problem." She replied then touched his hand. "And I've never seen my mom look at you like she hates you." She added. "And I've heard her tell in her sleep a little about how dragons weren't hated and how they didn't feel hate toward elves, wolfs, humans, a pretty long list actually till the name Gerthew comes around then she seems to have a nightmare." Cassandra said trying to reassure him a bit more.

Reed held Serena closer to him when she curled into him. He could hear her purr and smiled. "When do you think will need to go back to the others to see if there alright?" He asked not really wanting to have to move from holding her.

Nasir sighed. "Yeah I guess... Just seems like she wanted to chew my head off a bit ago so guess I'm still a bit jumpy." He replied. "Guess when she comes back will know just how angry she had gotten. Hopefully not to bad the elders might have to hunt her down if it's to much." He commented.

Tobalth had walked off to where Angela was not saying anything when it seemed Angela's parents might had been distracted. His face didn't yet show it because he had stayed in dragon form but when he shifted back to looking humanish his face was definitely pink from him blushing. "They might want to kill me for this but you have to come back Angela." He said and sat down next to her body slowly taking the gem in his hand figuring the tear might be a good start. He was rather nervous for the most part so he was having to repeat the steps in his head.

Ratha had returned to Alexander and made the ice barrier go down. Slowly making it into steam instead of soaking the ground. Next she sat down close to him and lifted him up. "Hope you'll wake up soon." She whispered before following her own instructions that she told Nasir and Alexandra to ask if her theory had been close.

Alexanders eyes opened slowly he says my flower he smiles at her.

Alexandra says no hunting anyone!!!!

Serena says we can stay for a few more minutes. Cameron buries his face in her neck crying he says Cassy I can't lose you!

Ratha smiled looking at Alexander seeing him awake. She then hugged him. "I'm glad to see you open your eyes Alexander." She said her head rested on his chest.

Tobalth knew the first few steps were the easiest he was mainly nervous about breathing into Angela figuring she might hate him if she wakes up in the middle of him basically kissing her. He then took a breath and closed his eyes.

Nasir through his hands up in the air defenselessly. "My hands would be tied being um what I over heard of her deal with them... Something about if they found out she would allow them to go after her. But I dought it will come to that. Surely Alexander would clam her right down." he said.

Reed smiled. "I'd like that" He replied and placed his head on her shoulder.

Cassandra let her head lean a bit on his with him on her shoulder her other arm touched his back. "I wouldn't let you lose me that easily. I'll just need to work on thinking how to help you do that of course." She replied. "But in the mean time I don't want to lose you either of course." Cassandra added.

He says my flower shhhh I'm OK I promise sweetheart stay calm I got you it was just a strong knock out sleep spell but I was too weak to not die I'm sorry if I scared you.

Alexandra says no one is taking my sister in law!!!!

Angela lay perf3ctly still not alive yet.

Serena cuddled up to him soothingly happy she was purring in wolf form.

Cameron says your parents will never allow us to be mates ever. He crys harder.

Ratha didn't yet feel like moving her head from where she had it lay. She soon began to hirr lightly hearing his words. "It's okay you didn't to bad." She whispered. "Or I probable wouldn't had been able to help but cry." She admitted knowing how hard it was for her to keep a clam head. "And the others are alright as well." She added to inform him on what he missed.

Nasir smiled at Alexandra. "Glad to hear."

Tobalth took a breath closed his eyes and leaned into Angela to try and breath into her so she would be alright. He could feel as if his hair stood on end out of nervousness. He swore her parents would probable kill him.

Reed didn't notice but he had began to hirr a little from hearing her purr. He placed his head next to hers, and his eyes closed still not wanting them to have to go.

Cassandra rubbed his back more. "Cam don't say never." She replied and paused. "I mean didn't you say my brothers were suppose to protect me yet I was able to pick you? And weren't my parents okay with it? And then well my mom let me go to you before making me have to come back to your parents and my brothers and the others. Though her and Reed were upset I think at your dad... I'm not sure why but anyways my point is I think they understood I didn't plan to leave you." Cassandra said trying to reason to Cameron that she didn't think there was to much of an issue. At least not one she had seen. "Maybe they wouldn't be open to the idea right away but they could be if they were for you to protect me don't you think?" She asked him.

Cameron says maybe and curls into Cassandra crying whimpering almosy .

Serena had passed out sleeping happily in his arms.

Angela gasped her eyes slowly opened and she kissed tobalth.

Alexander says don't cry my flower I'm sorry.

Alexandra says and your mine baby.

Cassandra keep rubbing his back when he answered and began to keep crying. "Will just have to have each other's backs on it till we get the maybe to be a yes." She added and then rested her head again on Cameron's as he cried.

Reed noticed how Serena seemed to had passed out. He sat thinking they probable could just stay till she woke up or till he felt they had to go back.

Tobalth only had a moment to give a relieved and somewhat thankful sigh. Then his face turned completely red when Angela kissed him. He didn't pull away but his arms carefully went to be around her back.

Ratha gave a light laugh. "No we don't need you having to save me next I suppose." She replied. "It would only draw more attention anyways." She added relaxing once more after the laugh. "I'm just happy to know your alright. And to know the rest of our family should be too." Ratha said and looked at Alexander then smiled.

Nasir seemed to grin a bit more when she called him his. "And your mine my love." He replied and moved closer to her slipping a hand into hers. "And we need to work on my hearing or instinct to stop the constant intruders." He added feeling the last group of wolves was slightly his fault for not being on as high alert that he needed to be when they had returned.

Serena continued to sleep in reeds arms.

Angela pulled away blushing she looked away her face bright red.

Cameron nods and says OK Cassy

Alexander says but but my mate no one will harm you

Alexandra says its not your fault

Reed continued to hold her and thought he could just keep watch for trouble for a bit. He knew the others probable were dealing with a lot including his mom being he didn't know what happened to her last. He hoped his parents and siblings were okay along with Serena's parent's and siblings.

Tobalth was a bit shocked when she pulled away he even frowned a bit but didn't realize it. His face was still red. "You okay?" He asked after a moment and turned his head slightly rubbing his neck. "Sorry if I was out of line I was terrified when you'd wake up and if you'd umm... Kill me or something... If it wouldn't be you then I still expect your parent's to. I've heard how Nasir acts about my mom so I don't think he'd hold back...." Tobalth said. "But by what I understood it was the only way to have you with me more than my dreams... Or in spirit..." Tobalth said not seeming to be able to stop talking out of his nerves. He didn't seem to even stop to think that it was after he had breathed into her to bring her back. He just assumed it was in the middle of it or something.

Cassandra smiled and moved a bit closer to Cameron. "And I think we can wait a bit to head back Cam." Cassandra said glad to hear him say okay.

Ratha looked at him and gave a small smile. "No they'd be after whatever power a dragon's tear is know to have." She answered. "Which would make saving or protecting me that much harder is all." She said trying to explain a little. "But I know you'd be there to stop them." Ratha said a content hirr seemed to pass through her comment. Once more she rested her head on his chest.

Nasir sighed. "I'm not sure that it isn't..." He replied. "When I was keeping an eye out for intruders after my sister I seemed to always know when to hide her and deal with them. Or make her be behind me because they had entered the house." He said and sighed. "But now I'm not sure maybe it's because were in a space that makes sounds different from a small elf house in the woods that is actually just a tree house... Or if I'm always letting my thoughts wander...." Nasir shared he didn't notice his free hand became a fist. "I don't know maybe I'm just over thinking a little... Or I can't get over how Ratha was able to notice Grewthy before me. Perhaps that's why I didn't notice the wolves quick enough because I was thinking on that maybe?" He said finally wondering if Grewthy was where his thoughts were.

Angela says tobalth I'm in love with you its OK please calm down. She pulled him into another hug.

Serena purred happy in her sleep and she stayed curled against him.

Alexandra says nadir its not u I know what magic they r using and its nothing like u have ever seen I only ran into it once before now.

Alexander says I will keep you safe my flower.

Cameron says Cassy we r safe we r safe he rubs her back.

Tobalth relaxed and calmed down a little. He gave a sigh of relief. "Good you don't hate me." He said quietly. He then looked at her. Realizing what he thought he heard her say. "Am I dreaming then?" He asked her his face a bright red.

Nasir gave a nod. "Um alright I guess magic can explain it..." He replied realizing that would make more since then him just not paying much attention. "If you have ran into before did you know from um who?" He asked.

Ratha gave another glad sounding hirr. "Thank you" She replied then her eyes skimmed around a moment. "Hu that's odd..." She stated. "I could had swore I sensed Aunty Grewthy for some reason.... As if her name was miss spoken..." Ratha shook her head. "Hopefully that's nothing right? Um are you feeling better? We may need to go see if everyone is alright with Nasir and Alexandra still or maybe find Reed." She said realizing he hadn't seem to be back yet.

Cassandra smiled. "I know Cam. I'm always safe with you." She whispered.

Alexandra says the wolf was our elder one he used this magic when trying to hunt me down.

Angela says no your not dreaming silly.

Cameron relaxed and kept Cassy safe in his arms.

Alexander says we can go back if your readyand we r safe calm down my flower.

Nasir put the hand he once had as a fist on his chin. "Hu do you think he caught up to us? Or maybe a relative of his then?" He suggested. "Should we be ready for them to come back?" He added trying to think exactly who they were and why they came. In the past it was easy most were after a simple power dragon's amuna from his sister even at the cost of one scale. He wasn't sure but could tell this was different.

"Really?" He said and couldn't help but a tail seemed to form and sway a bit excited. "So you don't plan to kill me?" He asked her he was trying to hold himself together just a little bit at the least.

Cassandra smiled at him and was relaxed in his arms.

"I think I'm ready if you are." She replied and smiled. Ratha seemed to let herself relax a bit. "I think your right that witch's presence seems to have passed. So we at least should be fine for now." Ratha added.

Reed began to pet Serena hearing her purr.

Status
Not open for further replies.