Daddy's Little Angel

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Josie giggled the entire car ride to the mall, fiddling around with her new phone and adding in numbers like some of her old college friends and of course, Will's as well. She playfully took a photo of him and assigned it so that whenever he called, his face would pop up. And of course the young woman thanked him purposely, knowing that these sorts of things weren't cheap to come by.

She gripped onto his arm when they got out of the car and walked into the mall. Since she had left most of her clothing at her house (she couldn't bring it all, and some had been in the wash) she had to get a few pairs of underwear, and some regular clothing, too. Josie smiled when Will even carted her into one of those sweet smelling bath product stores that had women with fake smiles. They laughed and Josie picked out a few scents for herself, everything from vanilla to sweet smelling tulips. As they were paying and Josie was swiping the credit card, the young woman felt Will stiffen. She looked up, "everything ok, Will?"

It wasn't that he couldn't afford all of what they got (he could and even bought her a nice diamond ring), just that a familiar face showed up. One they didn't want to see. Will knew that Jim was here and he could start trouble. "Hide. Now." His face betrayed fear as Jim didn't see them yet but it was a matter of time. "Go! I'll meet you by the clothing store!" And shooed Josie off away to the store and into the crowds of people so that Jim couldn't see her. Will followed suit just some time later and looked behind him to see that Jim didn't follow. He was sure it was that man. He was positive! In any event, he met with Josie and hugged her when he found her in the underwear section. "Holy hell...that was close..."

As Josie waited for Will in the department store, she fiddled with the clothing on the racks. She was nervous and could guess who he had seen in the mall walkway... the thought of Jim being nearby made her shutter and she crouched a little, hoping that her big protector would come by soon. When he finally showed up and wrapped her up in his arms, she sighed in relief and held him close. For a moment they just stood there, and when they finally parted, Josie realized that Will was holding something.

"I meant to give this to you over lunch," he murmured, extracting a small ring box from the bag and handing it to her, "but I'd rather not spend more time than we need to here."
Josie looked up at him apprehensively but opened up the box nonetheless. Inside sat a beautiful white gold ring, completely with a beautifully cut heart-shaped diamond in the middle and the tiniest other stones covering the band. It was surely the most beautiful pieced of jewellery Josie had ever received and after she slipped it on she kissed Will happily. "Oh, thank you Will! It is beautiful... thank you! I was not expecting that." Even as she hugged him though she could feel he was tense, and after she parted from him, she realized that his attention was everywhere. When she followed his gaze, her stomach dropped, realizing who was approaching the with his brows knitted and fists clenched.

Will was relieved to be with Josie again and to give her the ring. He was proud of her...and then all feelings evaporated as soon as he saw Jim for real. He did follow them after all. "Fucking..." Will stood in front of Josie in a defensive stance. "Jim, you're not going to win this. Go home." Will was adamant about that point. One way or another, he would get that man out of here away from them. He gave Josie the keys to the truck and told her to get lost. He would stop Jim. And just like that, he grabbed the man and wrested him to the floor. "Get near us again like that and you will regret it. Now fuck off." He released his grip and ran as fast as he could to the truck and drove out of there in record time. Knowing the local cops helped you out in the end since none of them would dare hurt a former fellow officer.

In any case, Josie would have plenty of help from Will's friends. After this run in, he stopped at one bygone house in the countryside to meet one of his old ladyfriends, now married with kids. Sandra was her name, brunette, and friendly. "Will....what brings you here with her?" Sandra was friendly and hugged Josie. "I'm Sandra, old fling of your boyfriend. Come on in." She let the two in to meet and settle for a while given that Jim shook them both up.

(you can control Sandra :) )

Josie sat down on the couch in the living room and noticed all of the children's toys that were sitting on the floor. Sometimes the young woman forgot that Will was quite a bit older than her and thus any of his friends or old "flings" would be as well. She smiled softly when Sandra returned to the living room with a tray of drinks for them in one hand and baby, probably no older than 18 months, in her arms. She placed the tyke down and Josie watched with a smile as the child began to play.

"Is everything okay?" she asked softly, offering the two of them some hot mugs of coffee. Josie gladly took hers and pressed her hip in Will's, not sure why he had taken her here but enjoying the company of a woman nonetheless. Sandra seemed nice enough, and her children were sweet, as well. Josie laughed softly as the little boy rushed over to her and began to try to undo her shoe laces.

"Sandra, it would seem Josie and I are close...real close." He winked to infer that they were intimate but gave no particulars. Probably better that way for now. "What got us was that Josie and I saw her stepfather...real piece of work that man is...and yeah. Of course real bad news. Just wanted to get Josie to know you." He smiled but inside he didn't want to say the real reason why he was showing her to Sandra: in case she had to run if something happened to Will. He had no choice after that event but now was better than later. He began to babble at the child as the baby giggled and waddled off to his mother. He looked at Josie and smiled. "One day..."

They would leave later when the sun was setting. On the way home, he found a scenic overlook that was secluded enough for them to have privacy. Thankfully he brought something to eat. Maybe more.

As they spoke to Sandra it became clear to Josie why Will had taken her to meet this woman. Sandra was safe, secure, and Will kept on saying that if Josie ever needed anyone to go to that she was it. The thought of losing Will made Josie sick to her stomach and she prayed that it would never come to that. She knew that Jim was sinister but she really didn't think that he was stupid.
The two of them left and Josie felt good that she had some allies in this world. Though she was convinced that all she would ever need was Will.

The sun was painting the sky hues of pink and purple as they went it to the scenic spot. Josie happily sat down on one of the benches by the cliff that dropped downwards and took a sandwich that Will had packed for them both. Her stomach was grumbling slightly and she bit happily into her food. Will was soon to join her, though he ate three sandwiches to her single one. Josie smiled at that and rested her head on his shoulder. "Thank you for everything today, Will. You are really spoiling me... with everything you bought and just generally taking care of me..." If he hadn't been around when Jim had shown up, Josie knew that she would have be cooked. He was her protector, her saviour and guardian.

He held her contently as they both watched the sun set though Will had something in mind. "Take your shirt off..." He kissed her. "Come on...we're out where no one else can see us." He grinned and watched as she took her top off and he took himself out. "I have an idea...every time we're alone in the house, you keep your shirt off and I'll keep my cock out. Deal?" He chuckled. "You know you wanna see it all the time." He touched her breasts and kissed her further. "Good girl Josie...I love you so much...I wouldn't trade anything in the world for you my little girl."

Really, Josie was willing to do whatever Will wanted her to. She had already given up so much of herself to him but she was glad that she had done so. If he told her to watch around completely naked, she'd do that, too! After all that he had done for her and the torture that he had saved her from, Josie knew that she could at least give him this.
He touched her breasts and tweaked at her hard little nipples, which in the cold night air were pointed and erect. She moaned softly at his touches and reached down to tenderly stroke the head of his cock. She was already beginning to feel warm in her belly and she smiled sheepishly at that. "Daddy?" she murmured in a soft voice, "can I take off my pants? I'm really... I'm wet, really wet."

Will moaned from the stroking. "Sure Josie...just as long as you call me daddy all the time?" He kissed her and helped her take her pants off, admiring that yes she was wet down there. He kept moaning as Josie continued to stroke him and he fingered her as well and sucked her breasts. "You're making my hand wet...good girl..." He got her on the picnic table they used and spread her legs in order to taste his girl. He began softly with licking her clit and then her womanhood and used a finger to get her going. "You taste perfect..." He kissed her on her womanhood and moved on top of her, gazing into her eyes. "Josie...daddy has some cum to get rid off...mind helping him get rid of it please baby?" He grinned at the silly comment but he knew she would say yes.

By the time he was done fondling and touching her, Josie just wanted him inside of her. She nodded her head at his question, both of them knowing that he didn't need to ask. Josie would always be willing to have sex with him, especially if it meant that she got a release, as well.
She squealed slightly when Will grabbed her legs and spun her around, now her body was leaning over the edge of the picnic table and her legs were still spread, allowing him perfect entry inside of her. Josie clutched onto the picnic table and moaned as he fingers her briefly, wetting his fingers with her juices, before slipping himself inside of her. The extra lubrication of her body allowed him to go deeper than before and Josie cried out as he began to pump himself deep inside of her, hands clutching her hips and holding her in place.

"Oh, daddy...," Josie cried out, closing her eyes and allowing the pleasure to wrap around her like a blanket, "daddy, t-that... it feels... it's really good. Oh, oh yes..." Because of the backwards position he was hitting her g-spot easily, and the friction of the table underneath her caused her breasts to be stimulated, as well. Josie sighed at that and closed her eyes, calling out into the darkness, screaming for her daddy.

Will pounded into her while she was on that table and he enjoyed it. "Daddy's here Josie! Daddy's here! Oh!" He had to say that after she called for him and he continued to deliver his pounding. He pulled her up by the hair and groped her chest as he continued to fuck Josie, kissing her on the neck. "Daddy's here my little girl...I'm here to give you what you want..." He fucked until they both came nearly at the same time. Afterwards, he took himself out of her and flipped her around to see her face to face. He grinned. "My little girl loves what daddy gives her?" He kissed her and helped get her clothes back on to get home without trouble. Once they were home, he took her shirt off again and himself out just as he said. Then he took Josie to the couch where he held her contently as he gazed into her eyes. "Josie...you are the most beautiful thing your father has ever loved..."

(PS -- it's not biggie, but in general in DD/LG they just stick with "daddy" so it doesn't sound like incest. :P Don't worry about it though! Just for future reference)

Josie happily snuggled in Will's chest as he held her, touching her chest lovingly and enjoying her body. She loved being close to him whether it was just little intimate moments like these or when they were having rough sex... it was all good to her because it meant that she got to connect to this very amazing man. Once more she reminded herself that she was very fortunate to be able to call him her boyfriend, her guardian and her daddy. He was so special to her, just as she was to him.

The young woman rested her head on his shoulder and blushed when he called her beautiful. He certainly spoiled her, in more ways than one!
"Can I ask you something? Or, well, request it?" she grinned shyly.
When Will nodded his head and began to stroke her back, she opened her mouth and said, "I want you to teach me all sorts of new sexual things. I want to be able to please you to, and be able to do things like you do to me! I want to learn, daddy... learn to please you."

(ah ok. lol)

Will wasn't surprised by Josie's request. In fact, he wanted to teach her these things but now she brought it up so he had to do it. With his cock out she could practice it on him and with her breasts exposed, he could be aroused all the time really. Just made him happy that Josie was asking for him to teach her those things. "Of course Josie...you'd make daddy proud..." He got up and got a book of sexual tricks and gave it to her. "Don't ask me where I got it but consider it a means to help you please me." He smiled and sat next to her and caressed her chest. "The first part covers sucking my cock...why don't you get that banana over there and practice for a bit before using that on me...?"

Josie began to flip through the book and excitement bubbled inside of her. There were all sorts of little tips and tricks, as well as different positions that they could try. The young woman, very eager and excited to please her daddy, rushed across the room and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl. She unpeeled it and threw out the wrapper and then sat down at a chair at the kitchen table. She could tell that Will was watching her but she wanted to get the technique down right before doing it on him.

The book talked all about taking the item into the back of her throat, how to practice that and avoid gagging. Josie did that a few times before flipping the page and licking the banana like the book had told her two. It explained that the head was the most sensitive part and that some men liked to have their balls sucked, as well. When she all finished, Josie giggled softly and took a big bite out of the end of the banana, flipping through the rest of it. "I like this book!" she giggled softly, flipping to one of the chapters that talked about shaving off her pubic hair. She laughed at one picture, showing that a cartoon woman had trimmed hers into a heart! How absurd was that?!

(lol last post then I call it a night.)

It was probably a great idea to give her the book. It did more things to teach her than he ever could. How could he teach her how to blow him? It was all fun for him to watch her learn how to do things to him to make him happy and Will loved it. Then a letter came into the mail slot. He grumbled as he put himself back into his pants and opened the letter. "Oh joy." Will saw that it was from Jim or someone knowing Jim. Some veiled threat. Cheap but on the mark. He sighed. "Josie, stay here tonight. You have keys to the house...I'll be back ok?" He got his combat gear on and kissed her and left for a night of hell it would seem. He would not return until morning, utterly exhausted. Last night involved police raid after raid making sure no one was fucking around. Will even had to cap a fool and he hated capping people. He stumbled into his place where Josie ran into his arms but he wasn't in the mood for sex or anything right now. Just holding Josie as he fell on the couch and crashed right there with his love right by his side.

Loving Josie had a price to pay.

Their life now was a flurry of worry and fear, and it seemed that Jim was not willing to give up on them. He was insistent that he would have her back and Josie felt bad for putting Will through this miss. Perhaps she should have just stayed behind and dealt with her demons there...

The next morning Josie woke up before Will so she figured she could at least make them both some breakfast. She threw some bacon and eggs into a pan and as they cooked up, she read over the book that Will had given her, wanting to learn more everyday. She blushed at some of the absurd positions and tips that were given, wondering if people actually did that...
Still, she was intrigued and happily multi-tasked until Will came out from the bedroom, his hair askew and his face a little groggy. It was clear that the previous night had taken a toll on him.
"I made you something to eat," Josie smiled softly, filling up a plate with his breakfast and putting it on the table.

Will looked at Josie and immediately hugged her tight, whether she was topless or not. He hugged her for a moment before pulling away and looking into her eyes. "It was a bad night, let's put it that way. You can watch the news. I don't feel like telling you right now..." He took his food and ate it slowly, trying not to remember what exactly happened. He felt Josie sitting by him and he finally smiled. "You read that book all night didn't you?" He grinned. "Ok...get your breasts out and my manhood out and show me what you've learned. No cheating." He leaned back finished with breakfast. This would a test for her if the rest of today wouldn't be so friggin horrid. In his head, he could release his demons but he reserved those for his therapist if he wanted to talk about Afghanistan...or last night.

Josie wanted to badly ask Will what had happened last night, not just learn it from the news on the television, but it seemed that he had over things on his mind as he unzipped his pants and beckoned her over. Josie smiled lightly at that before turning off the stove, leaving her own food behind for now, and crossing the room to him. He was still sitting in the chair at the kitchen table and Josie kneeled down in front of him, noticing the bulge in his pants. Slowly she reached out and released his cock, smiling softly as it sprung free and greeted her with a friendly hello.
She also took over her top as he had instructed, knowing that Will liked a little bit of a visual.
After that Josie cupped his large erection in her hands, wrapping them around the base and then taking the head of him inside of her mouth. Like she enjoyed it when he sucked on her, she did the same for him, using her tongue at the same time to tease the tip of him. After a minute of moaning she began to take more of him into her mouth; he was larger than the banana she had used and she fought a little to take him in, but she was determined to give him the ultimate pleasure.

Will moaned fron Josie's first blowjob and began to stroke her hair to show affection. He couldn't help but just love this girl. She was eager to please him in any way so he had to show he was loving this. All he could do was stroke and moan as Josie worked on his cock, holding back as Josie worked her skills. Then he came in her mouth after a while, another present for her from him. He moaned loudly and held Josie there to make sure she got it all.