Daddy's Little Angel

His cum was salty and warm and when he finally seemed to release his load, she swallowed it and wiped a bit that had gotten dribbled down her chin. She noted how his cock was still erect and she took a little bit of the cum that was still left on him and rubbed it along her breasts. She pressed it against her nipples and giggled at the rippling sensation that her own touch caused. She had heard a little bit about pleasing herself in that book too and had to admit she was intrigued. Maybe one day when she was home alone...

Slowly she stood up from the floor and with her breasts still covered in his juice, she leaned down and kissed him. "I love you, daddy," she whispered, "and I love your cock, especially."

"I love you too Josie..." He kissed her back and admired what got on her breasts. "Ah...you got it on there...good girl..." He took Josie by the hand and they both showered for that day's events. Seemingly though, it was as if nothing was wrong. After they were done showering, he asked if Josie wanted to do anything special. Nothing wrong with that. Wondering what she would like to do today other than sex. She seemed to love that a lot too so if it involved sex, he'd do it to her as well. He figured a nice drive in the area would do them well to take their minds off of Jim and such and more sex could do. He settled on that and aimlessly drove across the area with Josie, smiling all the way.

"Hey, you ever figured on trying it in the truck?" It was a tease. "I thought of it but cleaning up would be a nightmare..."

Sex was good... sex was always good, even if they did it all day, everyday. Josie was rapidly becoming rather into having sex with Will and sometimes it was hard to think about anything else. It was nice to get away from the house and away from Jim's threats, and so they drove onto a conversation area where a few deer was frolicking around and they even spotted a stray cat.
They stopped at one of the the deserted picnic areas and Josie grinned softly when Will requested that they do it inside of his truck. She could kind of envision those "classic" stories where the windows fogged up and someone caught them in the act by tapping on the glass window. Josie looked back and noticed that Will had a folded blanket in the back seat, probably just for emergencies. She gestured to it, "we could just put that on the seat daddy, and bring it inside to wash." Before he could even reply, Josie was pulling down her pants, revealing her pussy to him. "I'm really wet, I'd like to try..."

He quicky moved to place the blanket on the backseat while Josie climbed over to fulfill the idea. He took himself out and took her shirt off and proceeded to insert himself into her to try this out. He had to be slow but he could suck her breasts while they did it in the backseat. He could do this all day if he could and never mind. Josie had needs and he would provide her needs.

"Is Daddy doing a good job baby?"

"Mmmm," Josie moaned softly, bucking her hips up against his cock as he thrust deep inside of her. Her back was pressed up against the side door of the vehicle and her legs were spread, allowing him smooth entry into her. She mewled in satisfaction and contentment as he pushed himself deep into her, pressing against that special spot on hers and driving her wild. Josie gripped onto the headrest of the seat and tipped her head up against the glass, crying out in pleasure.
"Oh, daddy..." she cried out, bucking her hips up against his. Another little thing she had learned from that book - men loved dirty talk and there was something that really set Josie off when he spoke to him like that. "Your cock feels really good..." she whimpered, one of her hands finding her breast and tweaking its nipple, sending a ripple of pleasure to her groin.

Holy hell did Josie's playing and talking helped him along. It didn't take along until they both came and they held each other in the backseat panting and embracing. No one found them out here and wouldn't be looking anyways. It was perfect. Just him and her. Will would remain in Josie while they embraced. "Now what else Josie..."

Josie snuggled into his solid chest and sighed. They were now both stretched out along the backseat, Will's legs draped slightly over hers as to hold her against the blanket-covered seat. She smiled slightly at that, wondering where she would be now if she had never accept Will's help and love. Surely somewhere where she was miserable unhappy... she felt blissful here, like nothing and no one could ever hurt her.
She snickered slightly and kissed his shoulder when he asked what she wanted to do next. The young woman was partial to just laying there. She reached down and touched the base of Will's manhood, still buried deep into her. "Are you asking me for more? Are you that... that you can handle that? Mister down there looks a little tired..."

He kissed her. "Save some effort for later. I'd love to do more later. For now let's lie here..." Will was content with that as well. He wouldn't trade anything for her and would do anything to keep her safe. "Remember, be topless when we're in the house." He kissed her and pulled out and left her in the backseat, driving back home. When they arrived, he took her out bridal style and made sure she was. Will sat on the couch and waited for Josie to come over.

Rather than just pulling off her shirt when they got inside, Josie shed her pants too, leaving her clad in only her little pink panties. She felt comfortable around Will and knew that he appreciated her body, especially when she was naked. She grabbed herself a glass of pop before going into the living room and falling into the couch with him. For a moment she watched as his eyes just trailed her rounded figure, from her soft breasts to hips. She smiled at that and kissed his mouth, taking a drink of her soda and then putting it down on the coffee table.

"Daddy, can I ask you a question?" Josie asked softly, rubbing her nose against his muscular chest and giggling playfully.
Will looked up at her and nodded his head, brow furrowing.
"Would you like it... if I... shaved everything off down there? That book said that man like that, and it said that might even make it feel better for me, too!" she grinned.

Will had no issues so he shook his head yes. "Sure." He smiled as Josie reacted happily to his answer. "That way you can wear no panties if you wish." He kissed her on her forehead and stroked her hair. He knew that she really would wear nothing if she wanted to make him happy so he was betting she would run off and shave down there and return completely naked. "But only keep your panties on after you shaved. Take them only to show me your work and when you want my cock."

Josie wasn't sure why she got so excited when Will said she could do it but she was nearly bouncing on the sofa when he said it was okay. She also grinned sheepishly when he told her that she could run about naked when she was all nice and cleaned up down there. There was just something so erotic about not having anything in the way down there, and Josie was ready to get started.

She happily skidded off to find Will's laptop, which she used to look up how to do it properly. She didn't want to hurt herself, after all! After a few minutes she managed to find a razor of Will's that she could use as well as some soap. She ran into the bathroom and shut the door, her heart beating rapidly with excitement as she ran her fingers through her little collection of curls, wondering how sensitive she would be when they were gone.

"Do it right and hurry up Josie. Daddy's waiting." He grinned as he had himself out waiting to see her work. If she did well, she would get it for sure. And he would make sure she would run around naked for him in the house. She had to. She loved him and he loved her. It wouldn't take long for Josie to finish and come out to run straight to him to show off. He laid her on the couch and spread her legs to look. "Good job baby."

Josie was amazed at how pretty she looked with that area shaved and bare. It was extra sensitive and her lips poked out invitingly, showing themselves off to the world. Josie giggled and grinned when she retreated from the bathroom after cleaning out the tub and landed on the couch with Will. When he said that she had done a good job she looked elated, like a child that had just been praised for doing her chores.
She rested her head against the armrest of the couch and looked down at Will, who was admiring her work attentively. Josie reached out and ran her hand over the smooth area, smiling softly at how extra ticklish it was.
"Isn't it pretty?!" she giggled, running her finger down in between her slit.

"Extremely. Now you have to wear nothing." He grinned and was serious about her with wearing nothing from now on. "Daddy's very happy. And..." With that he rammed himself into her shaved pussy, eager to reward her for such a good job. He went in hard and fast to make her senseless and excite her for what she did. He said nothing as well as he stared into her eyes and breasts as he rammed himself home.

Little Josie screamed out as Will abruptly pushed himself into her, filling her to the brim with his manhood and making her see stars. Because she was now void of hair down there he had better access to her little pink nub, which was stimulated when he pressed closer to her. Josie cried out and tipped her head back, gripping onto the edge of the couch and trying to brace her body as he pushed into her. He was a lot rougher than usual but Josie certainly did not mind... in fact, she loved it.
"Oh, yes daddy!" Josie screamed out, wrapping her legs around his waist and bucking her hips up and against it, "harder daddy, please... please... harder..."

He continued to please Josie by going harder and harder, making sure she felt every hard thrust as he worked on cumming for her. This time he would wait...well. He pulled out and fiercely ate her pussy without worrying about any hair. He pulled her down flat on the couch to reinforce this and kept eating her to get her to cum. He had a place to cum all over her and he didn't want to ruin it this time.

His sucking on her clit and lips was aggressive and strong, and Josie whimpered in a mixture of hypersensitivity and pleasure. His mouth felt extremely warm against her womanhood and she bucked her hips up into his mouth as he continued to tend to her. His tongue darted in and out of her pussy but he seemed to be the best at sucking her, making her needy and hot down there. Eventually she came rapidly, her body releasing and her muscles contracting, her hot juices spilling down from her womanhood and down her bottom. Josie smiled softly and caressed the area that was shaved and smooth, coming down from her orgasm with a long sigh of his name.
"Daddy," she mumbled, "my pussy is really sensitive... please be careful with it..." She winked playfully, knowing she was only joking... she liked it when he took her without any mercy.

Will licked up all that he could and moved to where he could be grabbed. "Good girl...now stroke me hard baby and let me cum all over you..." She grabed him and began to stroke hard and Will moaned loudly as his need to cum was being worked on. He would make her beg for his cum on her and he moaned out waiting for the moment. When it came, he grabbed her head and forced her mouth on his cock and loudly came, squirting cum on her face and all over her as he wanted.

Josie lovingly licked all of the fluid off of Will's manhood and swallowed what he had sprayed inside of her mouth. She was now covered in his seed and figured that another shower would be in order. She smiled happily, kissing him for a long time until they decided that a shower was in order and then perhaps she would have to make them some more food to eat. They had certainly worked up an appetite.

~ ~ ~

A week passed and they heard little about Jim. The police raid rapidly became old news and Josie could only hope that they would now be left alone. Josie knew that her daddy was tired of having to fight off that guy; he came out of the army and the police force for a reason, after all. Every few days someone from the police force would come by to check on them.

Today Will was out buying some groceries and little Josie was happily cleaning the house. When she all done she sat on one of the armchairs in the bedroom and put her legs over both of the armrests. She kept shaving her pussy and greatly enjoyed the feeling of it all bare and hairless. But with Will gone now she was getting horny and since they had already had sex earlier that morning, she doubted he would be ready again. Josie felt that she was constantly wet and horny though and so with her legs spread she began to touch her sensitive clit, giggling as a ripple of pleasure rocked through her.

Will knew he was tired of fighting so finally he could live his life with Josie, maybe even marry her. He had returned from grocery shopping and caught her in the act. He didn't care and winked, letting her continue with her pleasure. "Josie I bought you something for your needs." He handed her a box. "I had it modeled off of my cock so you'd..." She lept up and hugged him for the toy gift. "Now wanna try it out in front if me?"