Daddy's Little Angel

Josie snuggled up against Will and inhaled the scent of him. Though she understood that he was going to take the roll of her "daddy" in her life, she also knew that she would love like him a lover or girlfriend would. Perhaps it was not the mot traditional way to start a relationship but Josie couldn't have been happier. In this deal, she felt as though she was getting both a father and a boyfriend. She smiled a bit at that and closed her eyes.

After a few minutes of just holding one another, Josie reawakened and looked up at him. Will seemed to be lost in his own thoughts and she reached out, brushing a few strands of his dark hair from in front of his eyes. "Do you mind if we just stay inside today?" she asked in a soft voice, "I... I just want to stay here, with you."

Will smiled and held Josie back. "Sure. We can stay here today." He kissed her and held her content with just holding her. "What did you get yourself into Will..." He asked himself in his mind. "Surely you had to help her but being both a lover and a father? They didn't teach you this in basic training and college...too late now. Hell, this'll turn out well for the two of you. You sure? I hope so..." Will kissed Josie and got up to fix themselves lunch. "What would you like Josie? Anything special for my little girl?" He joking said that but then it crossed his head. "What if she's serious...don't worry. It'll be ok. You want it and she wants it too..." Only time would tell if she truly wants this.

~ ~ ~

And time showed that this was the best situation for them both. After a week and a half of cohabiting in Will's house, Jim stopped showing up. Josie's mother had never called but she imagined that the woman would rather believed that her daughter had just run away and not escaped an awful family life. Josie mourned a bit at first, upset that her mother would simply discard her that way, but Will was always nearby to comfort her. Eventually, her love bloomed for him, and she was sure that she had never been luckier.

They were sitting one day on the couch, cuddled underneath a blanket and watching a video on Netflix, when Josie realized that Will's erection was standing up against the roof of his pants. She had noticed it a few times before, especially when she wore just her underwear or came out of the shower, but until now she hadn't been ready to take that step.
But Will had been so good to her... protected her, loved her, cared for her. Wasn't that surely deserving of something special?

Josie reached out and traced the rigid muscles of his chest, catching his attention. "Will?" she asked softly, eyes flickering to the bulge in his pants, "did... do you, do you want to... you... you know...? I... I'm better now, I can do it... if you want..."

Will was shocked. Surely he had to get a boner, he couldn't help it. But now that Josie was willing to, it seems that it was the best time to try. "If you want, Josie." He kissed her and helped to take her shirt off and got her bra off as well. He looked at her and kissed her all the same. He sure wasn't expecting sex but now, fuck that. It was going to happen. He picked her up and took her to the bedroom where they undressed further to where Josie could see his manhood fully exposed and her as well to him. They both passionately kissed while Will laid her on the bed. "How do you want it Josie? What do you want to do?"

Josie shivered a bit as his entire body laid up the length of hers, so warm and rigid and muscular against her skin. She had had a few boyfriends in high school, but none of them had treated her or acted like Will did. Still, she was nervous about the entire prospect of making love to him and wasn't entirely where she was meant to go with this. All of her experiences had been awkward and uncomfortable, with the young woman just laying there, not knowing what to do with herself.

She propped herself up on her elbows and drew her knees together a bit, a little self conscious and unsure. She was nicely sized with full breasts and a wide a bottom, but she didn't know what Will would like.

"Isn't... isn't there just one way to do it?" she asked softly, "don't you just... put it into me?"

Will was surprised on the inside. "You...don't know anything else...?" He sighed but still his manhood was erect. "Ok...I guess we can..." He moved behind her and inserted himself into her and proceeded to fuck her doggy-style nice and slow. He grabbed her hips and breasts as he moaned, showing his approval to her letting him fuck. He had to go nice and slow just for her so that nothing could happen that would lead her to flashback to the abuse and lead to very bad things. He would teach her a lot of things it seemed like. Hopefully she would get past this first time and then proceed.

"Good girl Josie...mmmmmmm...you're doing so good..."

Josie gasped softly when he entered her so abruptly but a sense of longing and need began to fill her as he began to forge himself into her body. The fit was certainly snug and he had hit all sorts of sweet spots due to the backwards angle he had on her. After just a few minutes Josie was moaning out softly, biting her lip and closingher eyes at the sensations that traveled through her body. She was certainly not used to feeling this wonderful and was thankful that Will had decided to take it slow with her.

"Oh... umm...," she whimpered softly, staring down into the pillow and allowing him to touch her dangling breasts and smooth belly, "oh. that... it... it's good..." Her moans began to get a little louder and her nipples rubbed against the bedsheets, making them erect and adding to her pleasure.

Will kept it to a medium pace but continued to keep her satisfied by fucking and touching her all over. His moans were loud and telling her he was loving this and kept going at his medium pace to make sure she loved it. "Josie oh Josie..." He moaned out. "I love you so much..." He moaned and kept pumping into her as he sped up the pace of their fucking, hearing skin slap skin and kept up his fondling of her. He even pulled her hair to emphasize this. Surely he could do this all the time with her. He decided that yes, he would. He leaned over and kissed Josie on the cheek. "Good girl...good girl..." He then came inside her and moaned. "Good girl..."

His hands were and mouth were everywhere and it was a sensory overload for little Josie as she willingly sat there, allowing him to take her in any which way that she enjoyed. She continued to moan softy as he began to push a little more aggressive and her eyes popped open in surprise when she felt it when he came inside of her. It had been completely out of the blue and surprising but Josie was glad that he had gotten the release that he had needed. She felt back she had waited all this long.

Slowly the young woman laid herself down on the mattress, his member still inside. She was panting and sweating from the manner in which he had taken her and she tried to calm down her rapidly beating heart as it bounced against the wall of her chest.

His hands were and mouth were everywhere and it was a sensory overload for little Josie as she willingly sat there, allowing him to take her in any which way that she enjoyed. She continued to moan softy as he began to push a little more aggressive and her eyes popped open in surprise when she felt it when he came inside of her. It had been completely out of the blue and surprising but Josie was glad that he had gotten the release that he had needed. She felt back she had waited all this long.

Slowly the young woman laid herself down on the mattress, his member still inside. She was panting and sweating from the manner in which he had taken her and she tried to calm down her rapidly beating heart as it bounced against the wall of her chest.
He laid right on top of her, holding her as they both calmed down after having sex. It was amazing to say the least. "You were great my dear...good job..." He removed himself from within her and held her even closer. "Oh my God Josie...wow...good girl..." He moved to where she could see him face to face and he smiled. "We're going to have to teach you some more things..." Will smiled and kissed her. "But for now, you were a good girl..."

Though the young woman had not climaxed, it being her first real time after all, pleasure still coursed through her body and she was surprised by the feelings that bloomed in her chest. She had never knew that sex could be that wonderful, so pain-free and comfortable.
She still had no idea what Will meant to teach her - what was there to teach, after all? - but she trusted him even more than that he had taken her. She sighed and rolled over onto her belly, staring up at her lover and her daddy, smiling slightly after a few seconds. Her womanhood was still pulsating with warmth and pleasure, and she squirmed a little, drawing her knees together.

"I... I'm good you li-liked it, daddy," she smiled lovingly, closing her eyes.

Will was a bit taken aback when Josie called him daddy. He shouldn't have been but she called him daddy right after they had sex...and usually fathers don't have sex with their daughters. This was a different case though where a young woman needed a father figure and Will helped her out with it. It took some getting used to but Will was up for it. He picked her up and held her tenderly. "I'm glad I satisfied you my little girl..." He kissed her on the lips. "Daddy will make sure that he wouldn't hurt his little Josie." The words flowed out of his mouth effortlessly but his brain still had doubts. No matter. He could grin and bear it and get over it knowing he was doing a good thing and nothing was wrong with this. At least to him and her.

The next morning had the two wake up spooning, Will holding his Josie protectively. He woke up later than usual (he had no real job, just army reserve duty and a load of money to save and invest) and decided to shower Josie together just for the hell of it. His little girl needed it. "Josie..." He gently woke her up. "How's my baby girl doing?"

Of course, Josie did not feel as though Will was her real father... it was just an endearing name, as though she had called him 'honey' or 'sweetie'. She enjoyed the same though, it made her feel protected and even the slightest bit dirty...
She groggily turned over when Will roused her from sleep. She groaned a little when she realized that she was a little sore between the legs, but after the slight roughness that Will had put her through the night before she imagined that was to be expected. When she finally opened her eyes she saw his handsome smile and could not help but grin herself. Her mouth made a a slight 'O' when his hand came to touch her breast, rolling her pert nipple slightly.

"I'm good," she mumbled, closing her eyes a few times and then yawning, her nose scrunching up a little. She noticed that it was already nine in the morning, a sleep in for. After last night though she supposed that they both needed. Josie stretched a bit and then curled into his arms, "how about you? Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm feeling great my dear." He kissed her and held Josie in his arms. "All thanks to you. You made me happy last night. You always make me happy." Will smiled and picked up Josie and carried her over into the shower. "We're going to get you cleaned up and then I'll take you around town to get things settled. Lots of things. My little girl needs a shower first." They both entered the shower where Will turned the water on to the perfect temperature but he didn't start to clean Josie or himself. Instead, he wanted to take this as an opportunity to teach Josie something sexual. "Put your hand on daddy's cock." Today would be the handjob.

Josie had been expecting Will to just rather up their hair in shampoo and the soap bar with a wash cloth, but he seemed he had other things on his mind. Her eyes widened a bit when he asked her to touch his manhood... her breath catching a little bit at the stern tone in his voice. Of course, Josie did not fear her daddy, though. She knew that Will would take wonderful care of her and she was eager to learn all these new ways of pleasing him. She also knew that he was not entirely confident in their situation - him acting as her protector and lover - so this was the least she could do in return for that.

Pursing her lips a little bit, Josie reached out and wrapped her fingers around his manhood, which was large and wide in between her palms. She wrapped her hand around it tightly, and noticed that when she squeezed a bit, he groaned. "Is this okay?"

"Yes Josie...good girl." Will kissed her on the lips when she touched him. "Now, stroke it up and down...that's it...oh..." He moaned out when Josie stroked him slowly, pleased with how his little girl was doing a good job. He couldn't help but caress her breasts in response to show that she was doing a great job. He gazed into her eyes as she continued to stroke, smiling at Josie. "You're making daddy very happy...keep at it..." He so wanted to take her right there so he stopped her stroking and began to rub her womanhood, warming her up for what was to come. "Does my little girl want my cock today?"

Josie could not help but watch in amazement as Will's face contorted with pleasure as she stroked him up and down, tighter and tighter. To her, it was rather amazing that her hand could cause him so much pleasure. The men she had been with before had just stuck their cocks inside of her, no foreplay and no fooling around. She squealed and realized though the wonders of the hands when Will began to touch her sex. He immediately found her clit and then slipped a finger inside, feeling that she was wet and moist. Josie blushed pink at that...

Leaning in she pressed her breasts against his chest and her nose into his shoulder. He seemed like a mixture of his natural musk and her perfume, and Josie smiled at that, realizing what it meant. "Will," she whimpered, bucking her hips against his hand, "I... I want you... please? I'm really... wet..."

Will smiled and got Josie to where he could get himself into her. "For you...my little girl..." He kissed her and inserted his length into her and began to fuck in the shower. He went at it with a medium pace meant to get them both to cum. He held her as he went to work, watching her face contort with pleasure as he held her ass to get her to move up and down. He kissed her and continued fucking, hoping he could get her to cum first. He wanted to know how she felt after that. "Come om baby girl...cum for daddy...please?" He went even faster to get her there. He would hold back this time and wait just to get her to cum.

Josie moaned out loudly, the sound reflecting off of the walls and travelling down into the hallway. She could not help but be loud though; the way that Will was fucking her brought her to a new level of pleasure. Any apprehension she felt melted away as he began to pound into her, pressing her bottom into the tile and using the wall as leverage. She reached out and gripped at his waist, allowing the ribbons of pleasure to run rampant through her.

When he asked her to climax she looked at him and nodded her head, cheeks turning red. It didn't take long, either. The hot stream of water running against her clit and his large manhood inside of her was enough to make Josie scream out in ecstasy. The orgasm was strong and her clit pulsated, muscles clenching and milking his manhood for all that it contained. She dug her nails into his skin a bit, tipping her head back and savoring that tingle in her little toes.

Will felt Josie climax on his manhood and he enjoyed it. He moaned loudly too as he couldn't help but cum, shooting his load into her again. He'd been aiming to get it on her face and chest but her cumming made him cum too. He panted as he held her close, kissing her chest, neck, and face for the experience. "Good girl...damn Josie...you were great...good girl..." He let her down, admiring what was coming out between her legs and what was on his cock. "Alright we had our fun...let's clean up." He began to wash Josie tenderly and carefully, kissing her all the while as he shampooed her hair and washed her body, being careful around her lady parts. When he was done, he let her help him out, cleaning his manhood as well. After they were done, they both stepped out of the shower and Will dried his little girl off.

They were off after getting dressed, driving around town to get things situated with her living with him. He was sure they got all her things from her old house so they avoided the house. Instead, they went to the phone store to put her number on his plan. "Stay here." He went inside with her old phone and returned with a brand new iPhone like his with a pink case. "I know you'd love a new phone." He smiled and kissed Josie and took her to the mall to get her other things that she would need.