Daddy's Little Angel

Josie's eyes widened as he handed her the box and gave him a big kiss. They both knew that she was nearly addicted to having sex and sometimes she knew it was a little too much for Will to handle, especially when he was trying to take care of the house and fend off Jim. When she opened the box she squealed with delight, pulling out a flesh-toned fake cock that looked identical in shape and size to Will's. Oh, this was going to be fun! It even had a little suction part on the bottom so she could use it hands free.

"Oh, it's so big!" she giggled happily, kissing it lovingly and licking the lick tip of it. It felt so big in her hands, she was amazed that this was the size of Will! She couldn't wait to get it inside of her!
Will reached into the box and also showed her that there was a tiny vibrator in the bottom, no bigger than her pinky finger but when they turned it on she realized just how strong it was. Josie giggled and kissed that, too.
"Oh daddy, thank you! I am going to have so much fun with these!"

Will smiled as she took joy in having her new toys. "Just be sure to save some energy for me later if I want to claim you again." He sat on the couch to watch his Josie go to work with her toys, proud of her immensely. She was wearing nothing and would get excited again. Maybe even take the toys out and take her. She had to try them out first.

In Josie's mind she could be fucked all day and be perfectly fine with it! Yes, she got sore sometimes and extra sensitive but that was a small price to pay. The young woman happily spread her legs as she sat on the couch and immediately turned on the little vibrator. She giggled playfully as it buzzed and then she pressed it against her clit, squeaking and moaning. The buzzing sound filled the room but was soon accompanied by her moans as she shoved the dildo inside of her. She began to push it in and out, crying out and tipping her head back. "Oh, yes!" she cried, rubbing her clit vigorously with the vibrator, "mmm, I'm gonna cum already, daddy!"

Will laughed. "Cum for me baby." He watched her cum as he moved over to hold her and kiss her afer her cumming. She just came so he wouldn't do it to her right now but he figured sex once a day would be perfect. She needed it. "Josie..." He smiled. "I have a question...would you...marry your daddy?"

(Plot alert. Marriage will have a raging man following)

Josie's body was still pulsating from her orgasm when she realized what he had just asked her. Her eyes widened and she removed the over-sized dildo from inside of her, putting it beside her for later. She watched his face as though trying to gauge if he was serious or not?
Marriage? Was it actually asking her to marry him... maybe not directly, but trying to figure out if she was okay with it? They had only been intimate like this for a few weeks but she trusted him greatly and they had known each other for years now.

"Marry you?" she murmured, pursing her lips and then blushing lightly, "I... yes, yes... but then you wouldn't be my daddy, would you? You'd be a husband." She giggled softly and scrunched up her nose.

Will knew that and laughed. "Just a small ceremony...but you can still call me your daddy..." He kissed her. "If you want." He didn't to lose their special relationship by marriage but hoped marriage would make them stronger in their love. And of course and she could always call him daddy. Only if she wanted to.

Josie was a little surprised and she wrapped her arms around his neck, looking at him. She knew that she loved Will dearly but she did she want to commit herself to him for the rest of her life? She knew that it would be the ultimate sign of love and devotion...
"What make you want to do this?" she asked, stroking his hair.

He sighed. "If we married, it'd be the best way to sever ties with Jim..." He had to come out with it because she deserved the truth. He couldn't explain further as shots rang out outside. Someone was dead serious about something. He hid Josie in the closet an he ran out to meet the threat. All hell broke loose outside as it turned into a war zone. Jim's friends had to stop them but Will had things to do and they wouldn't stop him.

He walked back in after hours of hell looking battle-scarred and worn out again. He took Josie from the closet and held her tight and refused to let her go. "That man...we have to go away for a while...get what we need and drive around for a long while..." He was emotionally stunned as he packed their things to get away from here for a good while. He remained stunned well into their travels outside of town where he regained his normal look.

Once again, everyone had happened so fast. Josie rested her head back against the seat as Will seemed to drive two or thirty kilometers over the speed limit. She didn't stop him however, knowing that her step-father was probably on their trail. Josie really didn't understand how that man wasn't behind bars yet but she imagined that it had something to do with his ties to the police station. Like Will, Jim had 'friends' there that would ensure he would stay out of trouble. She would never forget the time she had called 911, said she was 19, and they had hung up on her. As far as they were concerned if she was of age, it was legal.

"Will," Josie whispered as they barreled down the highway. Her stomach was aching badly with both sickness and hunger. "Slow down, I am sure that you lost him."

Will stopped at a lonely roadside stop and got Josie out in a tender way for their dinner of army rations. It was sensible to bring those things since they were surely miles away from anyone chasing them but now they had to be on the run from Jim and his crew. It was a sad scene with the two eating and not having any joy with Will looking more stunned. "I've seen things that I didn't want to see...war things..." He wasn't specific but he hoped Josie would pick up on what his message was. However, they would have to do more running before he was sure they were safe so he piled Josie back in and booked it to a remote hotel near the highway where he put her in the room and locked it tight. Then he laid next to Josie and held her as tight, wishing none of this had happened to them.

"It'll be just us one day little Josie...just us and no problems..." He kissed her. "One day..."

That was all Josie really wished for - just her and Will, no problems, no rapist step fathers, no troubles in their trouble. She hated that they had to keep on running from that man, but had faith that soon it would be over. If they had to fly across the seas to get away, Josie would gladly do it... as long as Will was by her side, at least.

She rolled over and straddled his waist, laying her body on his. Everything was happening much too fast for her liking but with Jim hot on their trail, there was no way that they could slow down. And Will rarely told her what happened when he was gone for hours in his army gear, but the young lady did not dare to ask.
Josie buried her face into his neck and heaved a high, trying to collect herself and her emotions.

Will held Josie and stroked her hair trying to keep her calm. "Josie...daddy loves you very much..." He just wanted to keep her calm and not cause her any more trouble on her emotions. He knew sex was the way for her to forget for a while but given this storm they were going through, it was unlikely Josie would want any unless she said so. In order to try, Will kissed her on the cheek and rubbed her breasts to gauge things. "Let's forget about him and his mob for a while...it's just us...no one else will bother us my little girl..." He smiled for once. "Only if you want Josie." Will waited for her response.

Miles away from the two was a group armed to the teeth ready to kick ass. Will's previous employment by the state police had left many allies and friends across the state ready and willing to come to his and Josie's aid when the time came to fight. Jim may have had the local police and country sheriff on his side but the state was on Will's side and there was a lot more coming. This group was no exception; comprised of officers and soldiers, the group was going to take on one of Jim's mobs tonight in a fiery battle that would endear for ages as one of the state's legends. Will's thoughts would later come to showing Josie how to use and take care of firearms (and even have her own weapons if and when it was needed to use) but that was certainly a long ways away. The group struck out to fight and fight they would.

Josie could see in Will's eyes that he was hiding something from her, but she did not dare to ask. Something was going to happen far away from them tonight and the young lady could only pray that it was going to end well for them both. They had already endured so much in such a sort period of time - they deserved happiness and peace in Josie's eyes.
She smiled sadly into Will's face as he began to prep her for sex. She loved him dearly, and knew that he would love her forever, as well. That was the main reason she had agreed to marry him in the future... not just solely for her protection. He had proved that he would care and love her always, and that was all that Josie could ever really ask for her in a daddy and a husband.

"I want it," she nodded her head slightly, donning another gentle smile, "I want to forget everything that is out there tonight. I don't know what you have up your sleeve daddy, but I trust that you know what is best."
Slowly she reached over and into her duffel bag, pulling out the little bullet vibrator he had gotten her a few days ago. She immediately slipped it into her panties, moaning as it rubbed on her clit. Tonight... they would forget it all.

Will took the vibe out of Josie's hands and took it away from her, using his own fingers to bring her pleasure. He also took her shirt off and kissed her all over to get things started. "Let me help you forget Josie..." He began to work her out in the way he knew best for her, rubbing and fingering her pussy and making her stroke his exposed cock. He moaned from the stroking and kissed Josie's breasts, worshiping them as she worshiped him. He pushed her down and pulled her panties off and teased her with his cock before inserting it into her willing pussy. "Josie, I love you so much." Will said before beginning to move slowly in her and smiled. "Daddy will do everything to make you happy and safe."

Josie cried out softly was he thrust deep into her. His hands were all over and Josie reached up, grabbing onto the headboard and giving herself something to grab onto. He knew exactly how to get her to cum, teasing her clit and sucking lightly on her breasts. She groaned and gasped, all thoughts of Jim and their mad dash leaving her... just as she had hoped for. She wrapped her legs around his waist and stared up into his eyes.

"Harder, d-daddy..." she whimpered softly, touching the side of his side and bucking her little hips up against him, "I... I... I want it rough..."

Will began to deliver her wishes by fucking her roughly while holding down her arms. That was sure to make her wild as he delivered pound after blissful pound into her body, moaning out her name after every move. If they weren't running, he could do this all the time for her. But there was the fear of a battle with Jim in the back of his mind at some point. He buried that fear for now as he made love to Josie in the rough way she wanted it and smiled the entire time. The world could wait.

Josie's little body jerked against the mattress as he took her roughly, her climax building up inside of her as he slid in and out. She cried out his name and continued to buck her hips. "Oh, Will..." she sobbed as she closed her eyes and began to feel her belly coil. Her climax was quick to come and she squealed when he put his fingers on her clit, rubbing it vigorously and sending her over the clouds.

Will came soon after and rested his body on her, heaving his chest after their climax. He continued to rub her clit and her chest after the experience and kissed her all the while. He picked Josie up and held her as they stood in the hotel room, naked and dabbed with sex juices as they held each other in a perfect embrace. "I never want anything to get in the way of our love..." He kissed her tenderly and stroked her hair. "I hope that things are mostly done back home and then we can have to confront him one mor-" He didn't end his sentence as someone fired into the room and grazed Will in the shoulder barely missing Josie. He pulled her down as he grabbed his rifle and fired into the window, killing whoever was trying to shoot them. Only after the scene was cleared did they notice he was hit. He grabbed his wound and put a towel on it trying to cut the bleeding. "Josie, get the first aid kit out of my bag!" He hit the bed taking the pain hard. "Josie!"