D E A T H r o w ☣ Vellichor Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are. My poor heart can't take it. ;-;

There can be! When I make the IC thread there'll be a map or something (haven't decided quite yet) detailing the different locations. I will be sure to add one. xD
YEEESSSS

MY BABY CAN SEE HIS FRIENDS :D

Let's call him the new Disney Princess

• Love
Reactions: Justin
He is such an interesting character. Wow. Definitely accepted. I'm dying to see him in action. x)
Oh just for info, Pablo's "good behavior" was because he slept with like four of the guards, so that's why he got to go to Level 1 and gets away with a little more than the other prisoners xD, just so you know xD.

Oh just for info, Pablo's "good behavior" was because he slept with like four of the guards, so that's why he got to go to Level 1 and gets away with a little more than the other prisoners xD, just so you know xD.

xDD I love it!

And Jimin is like a top but @Luxii keeps shutting me down for reasons, including the fact about butterflies. xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin and mingummy
YEEESSSS

MY BABY CAN SEE HIS FRIENDS :D

Let's call him the new Disney Princess
Haha, cheers for him!

Omigosh I really want one of my characters to call him that now. Just imagine the potential of a rival always calling Jimin princess. ;3

Haha, cheers for him!

Omigosh I really want one of my characters to call him that now. Just imagine the potential of a rival always calling Jimin princess. ;3

Do it! :D Jimin will be really pissed when it happens. xD Definitely gonna make the guy a rival.

Hey everyone! Zaire is finally up. (one first page)

They're still not completed but I am working on it. ^^

And Jimin is like a top but @Luxii keeps shutting me down for reasons, including the fact about butterflies. xD

Pffffft. No way Jimin tops.

Someone make that boy their bitch. :x

<3

Reactions: Esmeray
  • Love
Reactions: Luxii

Whoreeeeee <3

I'm gonna love him xD

• Love
Reactions: GALAXY
Whoreeeeee <3

I'm gonna love him xD
xD I hope you do he is your King... I mean the Leader, yeah that's what I meant >.> He was born with a beautiful face and body so why not use it to get his way lol. On and he's Vers so yeah, he wasn't getting.... you know what on him xD, and now I stop talking for the night lol.

Also I think I just found the prettiest fantasy art char ever xD
cd14d373e886930abb2bddda857c55c8.jpg

Will have to use him in an rp soon. Maybe a Libertine Group Royal Family rp that I've been thinking about making, but never gmed before would be cool to get my feet wet just to try it out. But would be lots of work lol. But picture is fucking beautiful xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Luxii
xD I hope you do he is your King... I mean the Leader, yeah that's what I meant >.> He was born with a beautiful face and body so why not use it to get his way lol. On and he's Vers so yeah, he wasn't getting.... you know what on him xD, and now I stop talking for the night lol.

Also I think I just found the prettiest fantasy art char ever xD
cd14d373e886930abb2bddda857c55c8.jpg

Will have to use him in an rp soon. Maybe a Libertine Group Royal Family rp that I've been thinking about making, but never gmed before would be cool to get my feet wet just to try it out. But would be lots of work lol. But picture is fucking beautiful xD

Holy hell, he's beautifully sexy. *wheeze*

Oooooo a royal family libertine RP you say? >.>

Reactions: Esmeray
Holy hell, he's beautifully sexy. *wheeze*

Oooooo a royal family libertine RP you say? >.>

fry-suspicious.gif

Yes.... have been thinking about for like a month or so now. Might end up doing it, perfect time since Holiday Break from school and stuff just to start off with me being able to get on a lot. Don't know yet....

Reactions: GALAXY and Esmeray
fry-suspicious.gif

Yes.... have been thinking about for like a month or so now. Might end up doing it, perfect time since Holiday Break from school and stuff just to start off with me being able to get on a lot. Don't know yet....

I better get an invite if it happens! <3 :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin

"L O W E "

den ush

25 . Male. Homosexual

LEVEL [1]

GANG : C A T S
tumblr_nzc70yloXv1trrt4eo1_500.png
swallow it whole ---- drown in your own desire ---- swallow it whole ---- drown in your own desire ---- swallow it whole ---- drown in your own desire ---- swallow it whole ---- drown in your own desire

████ ██████████████████ ██████
▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪ ▪▪▪
oo➊ INFORMATION » ❈❈
◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛ ◛◛◛ ◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛

L I K E S : cigarettes || eyeliner || jewelry || baths || peacocks || swimming
Smoking in the stalls of a grimy bathroom after pleasing a customer. Lining his eyes with black to accentuate what little life he has left in them. Hanging trinkets from his neck as a reminder of what he's found. Soaking in the world as he washes it away simultaneously. Observing the beautiful creatures with a tail so exotic it appears otherworldly. Diving to the bottom and looking up while he imagines what it'd be like to just let go, to drown in silence.

D I S L I K E S : night || unattached sex || minimalism || eating || cars || patriots
Dark and cold in its absention, there are too many secrets and monsters lurking. It's his profession sliding into bed, tangling limbs with another faceless body, then leaving with just as empty a heart as before. Pristine and vacant of life the clear-cut aesthetic is lacking in soulfulness. Messy and embarrassing in it's ability to influence so many trivial yet mortifying mishaps. Loud and dangerous they are inferior to walking or biking. People who have so much senseless pride in a country or government that only cares to imprison them are foolish.

tumblr_npoxl3o9My1u4bfgxo1_250.jpg

swallow it whole ---- drown in your own desire ---- swallow it whole ---- drown in your own desire ---- swallow it whole ---- drown in your own desire ---- swallow it whole ---- drown in your own desire

P E R S O N A L I T Y ⊰------
There is the face he shows the world. Apathetic, bored with everything. Then there's the face he shows his customers. Plastic smiles and flushed cheeks. Then there's the face he has showed very few and only to those he trusts. Quivering lips, runny nose, and furrowed brow. The only thing he can never hide are his eyes hazy with despair and misery. They're beautiful, in the way all tragedies are. Eden is lonely. He aches for meaningful physical contact and passion. His mind can only keep him company for so long before he loses contact with reality. He disassociates. His body becomes an empty vessel and he's left floating through nothing. That's when he inflicts pain on himself. Taking cigarettes and pressing them into his wrist or slitting perfect little lines into his skin. When the fog lifts and he's back in his own body, Eden either experiences euphoria or sorrow.
B I O G R A P H Y⊰------
Eden has lived in the slums his entire life. There is something charming about the community in which the poor build for themselves. Everyone has their own dirty secrets so there isn't any judgement. No one cares about dignity or purity. You fend for yourself and if you need help you'll find it. The camaraderie of penniless is something unique. There's no need for retribution, only the knowledge that you'll have their back in return. It was with this philosophy that Eden made his living. He was a prostitute, the lowest of jobs some would say but he didn't bother to be ashamed when he was surrounded by people who did the same or worse. He became accustomed to his body being a tool and not something to be cherished but then he made an odd friend. It was a girl only a year older than him who was also sold sex. She taught him to have rules. To have standards. Eden stopped taking men three times his age as customers and didn't allow them to do the particularly nasty or painful acts in bed anymore. His friend, Livvy, opened his eyes to the universe. He could look at the sky and see hope instead of a bleak outlook on the weather.

When the crime he committed to land himself in Vellichor occurred there was a part of him that wanted to blame Livvy. She had been the one to teach him right from wrong when it came to selling his body for sex. So when the man paid for him then proceeded to take advantage of him in ways he never wanted, Eden retaliated. The man had abused him physically and sexually. It didn't matter that he had been paid. There was still the ethical rule of consent and the universal no. Eden could do nothing while it lasted but afterwards he took a knife to the man's throat, whispered a parting message, then sliced open his jugular. It took three days. One to find the body in the motel and identify the man as a well known and powerful attorney. Two more days was all it took to track Eden down and take him in. With his already long record and reputation as a prostitute he held no advantage in court. He was quickly shipped off to Vellichor with barely a minute to give his farewells.

COMMITTED CRIME(S)
x. Murder
x. Prostitution
x. Burglary

POSITION : Medic
ALLIES : CATS
ENEMIES : TBD

WEAPONS : razor blade, shard of plexiglass, and a pencil
CONTRABAND : cigarettes and candy
STRENGTHS : quick, flexible, and observant
WEAKNESSES : lightweight, lack of confidence, and timidity

TALENTS : singing, swimming, and writing poetry
INABILITIES : drawing, sleeping on schedule, and riding rollercoasters.
FEARS : the dark, disassociating when vulnerable, and rapists

RELATIONSHIPS
x. Livvy - friend
x. Ellen - mother
x. (msg me)

NOTES:
Despite his reluctance to have unattached sex, he still finds himself having it. It's a comfort - something he knows how to do without thinking.
His self harming habits have not decreased he's just had to learn how to be sneakier about it.
Became a medic after the CATS discovered he could take care of his own wounds.

T H E M E S O N G

V O I C E M O D E L
[spoili]
[/spoili]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg I am sorry I haven't posted anything yet! I had this open and my parents just distracted me. I will get my characters up as soon as possible!

fry-suspicious.gif

This already sounds interesting.

Btw is you love that art. I can link you to the artist on deviantart if you want?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Status
Not open for further replies.