Cybernetics and Stuffing (LunaValentine x Cinnamon)

"They are considered to be good entertainment. But it isn't usually stuffed dolls. It's usually porcelain dolls that disturb people. They are painted to look like humans but do not blink and seem to unnerve people. It is why I blink though I do not need to. People would find my appearance off-putting without it." Luna explained as she sat there.

"I can see why those kinds of dolls could creep people out, which is why I think I'm not built like most dolls," Aiden said, running a hand through his fur.

"You are at least what I analyze to be considered cute. You are fine and wouldn't likely scare anyone but small children with overactive imaginations." Luna said simply. "You would seem like a toy to people, they likely would assume animatronics if you didn't correct them."

"Thanks, love. And, I'm going to be honest people. Yeah, I'm nervous, but I'm not letting it get to me," Aiden replied.

"Then you cannot complain if no one will hire you," She said, "To be quite frank, you would be best suited as a greeter, typing would be difficult for you....though I suppose if you could use a speech to text software that would work....." Luna narrowed her eyes slightly as she seemed to think, her eyes glowing a bit.