Crystalley Academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry is not enough little lady! Bow down! Beg for forgiveness! Before he destroys you!" Says the mouse chuckling and snorting. "Roger." The mouse looks up at Loki "Right...sorry Loki!...you may leave now girl!" The mouse lays down on Loki's shoulder and curls himself up.

Louie's eyes travel to the mouse and he looked irritated. "Lousy rodent scum." Louie said, narrowing his eyes at the mouse. Arial rolled her eyes at her owl and looked down the aisle. It was filling quickly with people and she bit her lip. In a rush to get out of the seating area with the boy, Arial bashed her head against the door once again. She groaned and rubbed her head, throwing her free hand in the air. "Oh my gosh-really?!" she said to herself, pausing to rub the new knot on her head. "I think I'm cursed. Cursed to spend this year trying to give myself a major concussion." Arial said under her breath, but loud enough for Louie to hear her. "Pfft, what do you mean you were cursed, you've been like that your entire life, Ari. Don't act like you just started tripping over small things today." Louie laughed and looked up at Arial. "Oh shut up, Louie." she muttered, pressing her hand on the new bump.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tuning back into the world, he notices the train arriving on platform three quickly grabbing his hefty bag he hurries to the train. Slamming onto the side of the train and quickly re-adjusting his glasses and checking on George before getting on the train. Looking through the different compartments he see's a man with a mouse on his shoulder. He looks him over then waves his hand at him while saying "he's not THAT good" trying to keep it from being heard but not doing a good job at it. Then he saw a woman, her compartment was a mess luggage everywhere. He looked her over, he couldn't read too much off of her but she seemed interesting so he made a note of that. he then sat in the next compartment, Throwing his luggage up on the seat he decided to read another book. Letting George out of his pocket and grabbing a book he sat there reading while waiting for more people to show up.[/BCOLOR]

Maggie saw a boy sitting alone, reading a novel. A pet rat sat beside him.

"Hey, wanna come sit by me? And bring your pet too, Shadow has never caught a rodent in his life."

@GreenGrass

After the train stopped at the platform, Melody quickly gathered her luggage and hopped on.Right when she boarded, she heard a lot of thumping noises happening at one end of the train, which apparently was the direction she ended up walking towards to.She passed by a girl who seemed to be apologizing to whoever was sitting in the compartment.She also heard familiars engaging inthe conversation.Luna is the only familiar in the academy that she knows doesn't talk, probably because she's the youngest.Eventually she'll be like the other familiars as well, but just not now.

Melody didn't give any attention to anyone she passed.She kept on walking straight until she reached the last compartment at the end.She brought her luggage in and took a seat.Luna walked over to her other shoulder that was closer to the window and cuddled Melody's cheek before resting her head down.Melody responded with a light smile that left as quickly as it came.

There wasn't much to say and nothing much to do.She crossed one leg over the other and rested her chin on her hand, gazing out the window.If only she could just teleport her way to the academy, then things would be so much easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Roger" says Storm in a quiet tone. The mouse lifts up his head. "Yeah, Leo?" He answers back. "Who do you suppose the headmaster will name as the high rank magic users?" "I'm not positive sir. It's really a tie between you and a few others who have gone there for multiple years. I do remmember that high rank wizards do have separate classes than the normsl ranked though. This can be your year Leo! You can finally be a high rank!"

"Hm. We'll see." The mouse lowers his head after Loki is done talking and their area once again becomes silent.

[BCOLOR=transparent]"haha very funny" he said in mocking tone"but i don't think your cat will be able to catch George anyways". After which he quickly grabbed George and put him on his shoulder folded the corner of the book and sat beside the woman calling him. "However, he does get bored without company on large trips, as do I" he said as he sitting down beside the woman. Looking her over then saying in an interested tone "huh a first year, don't worry it's not that bad, just make sure to make some friends early on that was my mistake last year".[/BCOLOR]

@daird

Arial made a noise with her throat as she searched around. "Aw man..." she said under her breath, trying to find a place to put her stuff. "You shouldn't have wasted your time apologizing. The guy was a total jerk anyway. He didn't even thank you for saying sorry. Not to mention that awful mouse was getting on my last nerve." Louie said, turning his eyes up to look at Arial. Arial nodded and looked down at her owl and sighed, reaching her hand in the cage and petting his head. "Thanks, Louie." she said, leaning against the wall of the aisle. She didn't know what to do and she didn't want to sit next to a complete stranger. Instead, Arial leaned her head back against the wall and sighed, holding her suitcase in one hand and her owl in the other. "So far so great." Arial muttered sarcastically.

Roger the mouse whom was now sitting up on Loki's shoulder reading a tiny book. "Wow. Lots of new faces this year. Roger you'll never believe this! That girl with the owl, she's an element user like you! She controls the earth element. There's also another one that controls ice and some girl that manipulates electricity.

Oh and another one that uses the wind element! Loki, this is insane! If these guys train hard enough they can be just like you!
Loki opens his eyes and looks to his side at Roger. "Earth, Ice, Electricity and Wind, huh? Never thought that there would be anymore element users besides the professor and I. How exciting."

"This just means we need to train extra hard Loki! We can't be surpassed! That title of is ours and ours only!"
"Hm. Calm your little self. We'll be fine." Loki closes his eyes once again and Roger continues reading the small book.

running on to the platform, Ryth panted in slight exhaustion. "Dad, why are you the only person who doesn't know that we need to leave early to get anywhere on time!" turning around his eyes laid on an unruly gang of his father and his 5 extremely noisy siblings, trying to keep up with him. hearing his brother make a snarky comment, a spark of electricity jumped from a source into the back of his head, slightly shocking him. rushing forward a breeze could be felt near him as he used a little air magic to push him over to the mass of people so he could get on the train

Arial sensed some sort of electricity in the air and a slight breeze. She looked out the window near her and saw a group following a boy. The boy looked slightly flustered as he was pushing through the crowd. "Looks like I'm not the only one having some troubles today." Arial said, mainly to herself and Louie. A small noise came from Louie and she looked down at him with a raised eyebrow. "What's up with you?" she asked, raising his cage to her face. Louie shook his head. "Nothing. Just keep looking at the bright side of things, okay?" he said. Arial was slightly surprised, hearing these words from her owl. "If you don't you'll just keep tripping over things, whether it's bright or not." he said, bursting out with a laugh. Arial groaned and rolled her eyes. "I knew you wouldn't all of a sudden start saying kind things like that to me." she said, leaning her head back on the wall, still unable to find a seat to sit at.

Dylan, who was petting the head of her owl, Princess, heard lots of commotion on the plane. "What is going on....?" She mumbled, peeking her head out of her compartment. She saw a lot of things happen at once. Blinking owlishly, she noticed the girl, who just was apologizing profusely, standing against a wall. Biting her lip, she waved towards her before saying, "Hey! Need a seat? You can come sit with me, if you want." The brunette kind of hopped that the girl would take her offer. If not, all she had was her owl, her spell books, and her spells themselves to keep her entertained for the ride to Crystalley, which would be beginning very soon.

Allain arrived at the Auditorium. there are massive number of chairs spread out in this entire room. look like there will be many new students enrolled this year. "ah there is my seat" he confirmed his chair where he will sit when the Ceremony begin. "ah professor Allain. how do you do?" another professor greeted Allain after he confirmed his place. they began to chat about the Ceremony and about the entrance test. the entrance test is so easy, they only need to confirmed that there are magic in your blood and if there are, you pass. "I think the entrance test is too easy. what about you Professor Allain?" Allain fixed his glasses position and gave him an answer "don't worry about that" and went somewhere.​

"Loki don't you think you should make a bit more friends this year? I mean last year...you scared off alot of people. Atleast someone to have your back?" asks the mouse. "I won't waste my time looking for friends. There's no need for it and i'm only here to further my own power. I can care less about others."

The mouse looked around the train and sighed. "But...there's so many people. The only person you've known is me and that's because you found me as a baby. You can't be a loner all the time. Heck...pretty sure you scares the heck out of that girl with the owl. You should be more light hearted buddy!"

"Like I said, i'm not gonna waste my time. If someone needs to talk to me then so be it. I won't bother looking for them though. So whatever."

"Aww...whatever you say. You're the boss

Naomi waved goodbye to her parents, and gracefully hoped on the train with her luggage. She was excited for her second year to begin, and was ready to make new friends. As she walked down the aisle of the train, she hoped to find someone to sit with, as she didn't have an animal companion of her own. She looked in the compartments she passed, noting most of them were full, and waved to some of her friends from last year. One compartment she passed had a rather cute boy in it, so she of course slowed down her pace in order to properly access him. He wore glasses, and a puzzle piece necklace. On his shoulder sat a cute little black and white rat. @GreenGrass Part of her wanted to go in a chat with him, but she felt a bit shy when it came to cute boys. She also noted that he was already sitting with another girl in the compartment. She took one last look at and... accidentally made eye contact with him. Naomi blushed profusely, turned her head and quickened her pace. She ran into the next compartment she found and found... another boy. He sat alone in the compartment, apart from his mouse, which wore small glasses upon it's tiny face. She practically squealed at it's adorableness. The boy on the other hand, was not one you would use the word 'adorable' for. He had a mysterious aura about him, and his face looked stern and serious.

"H-Hello," Naomi weakly called out a greeting to the two of them.

@DiamondGhosts

Last edited:
Arial looked up, hearing a girl's voice. Her eyes searched the aisle until they landed on a girl, waving towards her. When she asked if she needed a seat, Arial nodded and smiled brightly. "Uh, yeah, thanks. I guess today's not exactly going as planned." she said, walking towards the compartment the girl was standing in. At the last second, just before she got to the compartment door, Arial tripped over her feet and yelped, catching the wall to hold her up. "Wow. Three times today in less than ten minutes." Arial groaned, rubbing her elbow where she had hit it on the wall. "You're just a natural klutzist." Louie said, sighing. Arial turned her eyes on him and glared. "That's not even a word, Louie. You're a real jerk." she said, turning back to look at the girl. "Sorry, I'm Arial. Thanks for letting me sit by you. I don't think today's really treating me too kindly." Arial said, rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment. She gave an awkward laugh.

Dylan grinned as the girl joined her in her compartment. She waved off the apology, not seeing any need for it. "I'm Dylan!" She introduced herself before gesturing towards her Snowy Owl. "And that's Princess," she added. "Pleasure to meet you," Princess said in an elegant tone. The brunette's grin widened at her owl before turning back to Arial. She noticed that she also had an owl. I wonder if her owl, Louie, and Princess will get along, she thought with a tilt of her head, mind wandering. Soon, she snapped back, remembering she had company. "So, how long have you been going to Crystalley?"

The mouse looked up and quickly turned to Loki and whispered in his ear. "This is it! We can make friends Loki!" The mouse turned back towards the girl and looked at her. "Eh hellooooo! My name is Roger and this here is!" Loki remained quiet and Roger squinted his eyes sighing. "This is Loki. He's not much of a talker I apologize. Are you new?"

"Erm... Not really. It's my second year. How 'bout you two?"

Naomi wanted nothing more than to fuss over the little mouse and call him the cute, but figured that might be a bit rude. She tried to keep her composure. When she heard the name Loki, she felt as though she heard the name around school, and assumed he probably wasn't a first year. She did want to know if she would have any classes with him though.

"Oh, I could be a great mouser if I wanted to. I just don't care."

Pointedly ignoring Shadow, Maggie addressed her new compatriot. "Hi, I'm Maggie. Necromancer, first-year student, and all-around nice girl. And you are..."

@GreenGrass

Status
Not open for further replies.