Crystalley Academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three knocks and the door sliding open right after caused Dylan to direct her attention to the doorway, along with Princess. When she caught sight of familiar strawberry blonde hair, she couldn't help jumping up and going to throw her arms over the other girl, Breanne. "Brea! So good to see you again," she said in a cheerful voice as she squeezed the other female. Finally letting go and registering her question, she nodded frantically. "Of course! There's enough room." As Dylan went back to her seat, she patted her lap and Princess climbed in it, making herself comfortable. There was enough space for Brea and Oliver to sit with her. Or, Arial and Louie.

Waiting for Brea to come in, she turned back to Arial. The brunette couldn't help but laugh at the words that escaped Arial's mouth. She was happy to know that someone else didn't like girly girls either. It was rare since most girls were, well, girly. Another 'hmph' was heard and, without looking, Dylan knew it was Princess. Sometimes, her owl could be so posh. She wasn't always liked that, though. It was only when you first met her. You had to prove your worth, as she liked to say. "Magic? Eh, I do Spell Magic. You know, saying super long and hard to understand words to make things happen." The girl laughed at her own description.

[Lots to write, gosh. We should be at the Academy soon....a couple more posts, I believe.]

Allen nodded and followed her in. "Hm looks like theres already someone here" He said softly and looked at Melody. He didn't know her that well, just that she had the ability to mantipulate electricty. He leaned against the door and pet Matt slowly. The tension in the cart had already started forming but he just sighed and glanced around. At least they wouldn't be stuck like this for long, he could tell they were getting close to the academy. He glanced up again "I would like to sit too but if thats not possible i guess i can just stand, i doubt it would be for very long" He said smiling.

@Haruka

Hmp,the mouse has a bigger mouth than its owner.. she thought as she let out a sigh.She was about to turn and just leave when she heard a familiar voice call her name from behind,and she didn't need to turn around to tell who it was.Naomi.As much a she thought about it,she was just unsure why they don't get along,and she doubts that their magic had anything to do with it.It was their personalities,maybe,since they seem like they were almost completely polar opposites.

Melody turned her head sideways,shooting Naomi a side glance before fully turning her body towards her.Her hand was still resting on her hip,her expression remained unchanging."Ah,Naomi.I was about to leave actually" She lifted her free hand to the loose strands of hair resting on her shoulder and fiddled it with her fingers."No wonder it was loud earlier.I guess I didn't go to the wrong compartment after all.." Without waiting for a response,she threw the strand of hair back and at the same time turned her back against them with another sigh."Whatever,just remember to close your door to keep your noise from disrupting other people here.."

[had to do stuff,and the tag thing isn't notifying me sorry ;;]

Maggie stood up, making room for Allen to sit down. "Come on and join us, there's plenty of room for all."

"Oh, sure. Get me up just as I start taking a nap. You do realize I only got 14 hours of sleep last night, right?"

"Shadow..."

Naomi watched as Melody walked away. Once she was out of sight, she let a small frown appear on her lips, but it only lasted a moment. She went into the compartment and flopped down, placing her suitcase on her lap.

Roger popped his head out of Loki's jacket and looked around to see more people in the room. He turned towards Naomi "Ah there you are! I thought you were gone! I see you brought a friend as well." he said cheerfully. He turned towards Allen and waved. "Hello!"

Arial watched as another girl walked in and smiled. She was meeting more people than she's ever met over the past two years. She kept quiet for a few minutes as Brea and Dylan said hi to each other, stroking Louie's feathers. She giggled as Louie made a weird purring noise, something he often did, even though it wasn't an owl noise. As Dylan told Arial what type of magic she did, Arial's smile widened. "Wow, that's cool!" she said, laughing a little. She was so glad to make a new friend and hoped to be friends with the new girl, Brea, as well. "Hi, I'm Arial." she introduced herself to Brea, smile sparkling. Louie made a noise and clicked his beak to get Arial's attention. Arial turned a frustrated look at Louie and sighed. "What?" she asked. Louie ruffled his feathers slightly at Arial and turned towards Brea. "Hey, the name's Louie." Louie addressed himself in an arrogant manner. Arial groaned and rolled her eyes before turning back to Brea. "Sorry about him." She told Brea, smiling a little.

Allen smiled and waved at everyone. Hearing the rat speak he set Matt down and sat down next to Naomi. "Hello to you too" He said and Matt followed "Hiyas!" Allen leaned back, it was nice to sit down, he couldn't wait to get to the school and find out what classes he had and who his roommate was.

Melody closed her compartment's door behind her and flopped down the seat,crossing her arms and legs right when her back touched the chair's backrest as if it was an automatic thing to do.Luna jumped off her shoulder and hopped onto the seat across from Melody."Nyaa..?" The kitten let out a little purr and looked at Melody,her head tilted to a side waiting for Melody to look at her.

Melody opened her eyes,the annoyed expression faded in a sigh."Sorry,Luna.Won't happen again.." She reached out a hand to the kitten and rubbed behind her ear.She then laid down on her seat,resting her head on her backpack and after a while drifted to sleep.Luna hopped over besides Melody and rolled herself into a ball beside her.

Maggie flipped a stray lock of hair out of her eye and made her shadow wave hello to Allen. "Welcome, mind introducing yourself and what powers you have? I'm new here, so I'm just trying to get acquainted with everyone."

Allen glanced up at the girl "Names Allen, and i can put people to sleep" He said smiling. He noticed that she had the ability to control her shadow and made a mental note not to piss her off, for he didn't know what could happen if he did.

The hug Breanne received from Dylan was both surprising and completely welcoming. It was good to know Dylan had missed her just as much as Brea had. It was good to be missed. Instantly Oliver walked in, saying in a sarcastic manner, "What am I, chopped liver?" With a roll of her eyes, Breanne pushed her car of items into their small room, tucking it out of the way.

After closing the doors again she took her seat next to Dylan, smiling kindly at the girl sitting across from her. Thankfully, the female introduced herself. Arial, Brea thought to herself. You've got to remember that. Arial. Brea laughed at her owl, who was evidentally named Louie, and waved it off as Arial tried to apologize. "That's alright," she said, smiling. "I know how some familiars can be. I'm Brea, and this is Oliver."

"Hello," Oliver greeted in his usual cheerful tone, jumping onto the seat to curl up next to Brea. Instinctively, Brea's hand reached over to scratch behind his ears, which caused him to purr loudly. "That's the spot," Oliver whispered, collapsing beside her.

Status
Not open for further replies.