Cruxis

Allie'sera blinked in surprise as Alexis picked her up and then placed her in bed, she laid restless for a while before she shut her eyes and eventually drifted off to sleep in Alexis' embrace. She mumbled something in her sleep as she curled up to a ball while she nuzzled her face into Alexis shoulder.

Ryner knocked on the girls door early in the morning with 2 buckets in hand. He had just boiled the water for use for washing up.

Alexis woke up fairly early in the morning, but noticed Allie had finally fallen asleep. She laid there for about an hour before silently slipping from Allie's embrace. She changed into a different outfit, one from her pack. She tied her black hair back after slipping into a long-sleeve red shirt and a black skirt to her knees with black leggings. She slipped back into her shoes and was about to wake Allie'sera when Ryner knocked. She silently opened the door. "Hey.."

"hey i brought some boiled water for washing off with"he handed the bucket to alexis. he smiled a bit "oh yeah there are some rags in there i got from the bartender this morning"

"Okay..umm, thanks." she smiled. "That was nice of you." she glanced at Allie'sera. "And I was just about to wake her..thanks." she said again. She wasn't used to...kind people.

Ryner was a nice guy that cared about his friends. "You may want to wake her up i would like to get to the plaza before it gets packed"

Alexis nodded. "Thanks, again. Okay." she nodded. "See you in a bit." she said, closing the door. She set the buckets down, then went to Allie'sera, gently kneeling beside the bed and brushing the young girl's cheek. "Hey...wake up sweetheart. It's time to get up."

Ryner went back to his room and started getting ready. He put on his armor and tied his sword to his side. He grabbed his back pack and went back out to the main lobby

Allie'sera whined a bit when Alexis told her it was time to wake up and she rubbed her eyes for a bit before she nuzzled her face down into the pillows and she curled up more to a ball under the duvet. "Just five minutes more, mommy." She whimpered half-asleep.

Alexis sighed. "Come on." she said gently, pulling the girl up by her waist and setting her on her feet, but holding her up. "Come on. Your not gonna sleep in today sweetie." she said softly, brushing hair from Allie's face.

Allie'sera rubbed her eyes while she pouted and she let out a small yawn before she stretched out her arms and she then looked around a bit. "Where are we going?" She asked once she became more awake and she looked towards Alexis.

"We're going to the store today." she said softly, kissing Allie'sera's head. "Ryner brought some water..would you like to bathe?"

Upon hearing the word bathe, Allie'sera took off like a speeding bullet and she looked up at Alexis with big round eyes. "D-do I have to?" She whimpered.

Alexis sighed softly, grabbing Allie'sera's arm faster than anyone should be able to react. She kneeled down, brushing a finger over her cheek. She seemed fairly clean. "No, you don't need to bathe...can we at least wash off your hands and feet?" she asked gently.

ryner was waiting in the lobby, drinking some water.he was in his armor that made him look older.he didnt wear a helmet cause it impaired his vision.

"But... I like the dirt..." Allie'sera said with a pout while she looked at Alexis.

Alexis smiled softly. "But we need to wash it off so people don't look at you funny, okay sweetheart?" she said softly, hugging Allie'sera gently.