Cruxis

Alexis shrugged. "I'll teach you what I know, kay?"

"sounds good" ryner looked out side and was staring at the moon "its beautiful out tonight"

Alexis nodded slightly. "It is..I love the moon." she smiled.

"same here i just enjoy walking in the moonlight cause you see the world in a different way."

Alexis nodded. I love the power it gives.. She thought, but said nothing, smiling faintly.

ryner then stands up "its getting late i think it would be best to head to our rooms"

Allie'sera growled a bit as Ryner patted her and she flexed her claws before she again calmed down and she nuzzled her head against Alexis' stomach. Her warmth felt comforting for Allie'sera and she felt like she could trust Alexis.

Alexis nodded slightly. "I guess we should.." she said, pulling Allie'sera up into her arms and holding her close. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then, Ryner?" She asked, holding Allie gently.

Allie'sera looked up at Alexis as she was lift up and she placed her paws against Alexis' chest before she rested her chin against her paws and she shut her eyes again. Her ears twitched slightly and she sneezed into her paws before she rubbed her maw with her paw and she then cuddled against Alexis again while she was purring.

Alexis smiled gently. "Off to a room." she said quietly, bidding Ryner goodnight before going towards the back to find her room. As she walked, she rubbed Allie's back with her thumb on her left hand which supported the young cub's back.

Allie'sera purred and she reached up with her head and she then cuddled the top of her head against Alexis' chin while her ears were leaned back in a content manner and she purred a bit louder as Alexis rubbed her back. She opened her eyes slightly after a while and she looked up at Alexis. "Can I please come with you?" She asked with a slightly lighter voice then she usually have and it had a slight feline growl to it, however she was still a small panther cub!

Alexis looked at Allie and smiled. "Of course you can, Allie. Just promise no more random transforming in front of people, okay?" she said gently, still rubbing Allie's back softly.

Allie'sera drooped her ears as she looked up at Alexis. "It's not my fault... when I get scared or surprised, I automatically change into this shape." She said and she cuddled her head against Alexis collarbone as she still rubbed her back. "It's a sort of defense mechanism of my body." She mumbled.

"Hmm...well, don't be scared with me, okay sweetie? I'll take care of you and protect you with everything I am." she kissed the top of her head sweetly as she nudged her door open, closing it behind her.

((Ahahaaaaw!!! *Gets teary eyes* THAT WAS SO CYOT! TT-TT<3))

Allie'sera blinked a few times in surprise and even though she was in her cub form, one could easily tell that she was smiling. "I won't!" She said happily and cuddled against Alexis as she kissed her on the top of the head and she then looked around the room. Once they were inside, she jumped down from Alexis arms and then sat down on the floor and she shut her eyes before she opened them again and with a small "poof!" and a small cloud of smoke around Allie'sera, she had turned back to her human form. She looked up at Alexis as the smoke disappeared and she giggled slightly while she was smiling.

((I'm good with the cuteness factor ;) XD))

Alexis smiled, ruffling Allie's hair a little. "Sleepy?" she asked gently as she sat on the bed.

ryner had bid alexis a farewell. he walked to his room with his armor and weapon in his hands he pushed the door open and closed it behind him. he walked over to the bed and set his armor down he layed down with his weapon in his hand

She blinked as Alexis ruffled her hair and it now hanged so it partially covered her eyes. "Not anymore! I was before but not now, I got to sleep." She said with a few small nods and she then let out a small yawn while she rubbed her eyes, she was obviously lying.

Alexis smiled. "Come over here Allie...you need more sleep." she told the girl gently, but before she could respond Alexis had pulled her into her arms, laying the girl on the bed and laying beside her. "Sleep." she whispered softly.

ryner woke the next morning and immediatly left the inn with only his weapon and money he grabbed a pair of buckets and walked down to the lake and filled them. he walked back to the inn and started heating up the water in the communal fire place.