Cruxis

"hi my name is ryner and and dont worry about my weapon it'll stay in its sheath. what the " he said looking at the white baby panther in alex's lap. then he looked around the room noticing everyone one else was staring at them. "this cannot end well. alex get ready to run with her." he said as he heard one of the drunkards pull out a blade.

Alexis blinked, very, very confused. "Wha..." she reached down, petting the small kitten. Immediately, she decided to cover it and smiled. "Tada...magic trick.." she said with a nervous smile.

when he heard the drunkards start laughing. ryner let go of his sword and sat down. "your lucky theyre wasted or we would of had a man hunt on our hands" he reached over to pet the white panther "im going to assume she is not yours. unless you turn into a mother panther."

Allie'sera let out a small mew as Alexis covered her and she then wiggled a bit so her head was poking out as she was covered. She let out a small hiss as Ryner tried to pat her and she tried to smack his hand with her paw.

She looked at Ryner and as he stopped his hand, she lowered her paw and then let out another small mew before she laid down on Alexis lap and one could hear faint purring coming from her maws as she lied curled up to a ball and her ears twitched whenever the sound of two flagons clashing together rang through the tavern.

Alexis nodded. "Umm, no, she's not..but...whatever." she realized he didn't seem so...surprised, by the sudden transformation, which calmed her. She held Allie gently, petting her back as if she had done this for years and years. She looked at Ryner. "So...what brings you here?"

"im a wandering warrior looking for a decent living, it just happened this place was on my way and i figured id stop." ryner looked around and then looked back at alex. "what brings you to this place"

"I'm a wanderer. I figured this would be a sa...good place to stop for a while." she said with a slight smile.

"and how did you end up with the little magic show here." he said with smile on his face.

"I just met her, honestly." Alexis said, looking at Allie'sera with a soft smile.

ok ryner looked at the little panther, this is going to be interesting. he got up and walked over to the bar he came back with three flagons an d handed it to alex. "dont worry its just water and some milk for the little one"

Alexis nodded. "Umm, thanks." she set the milk on the table, not wanting to wake Allie at the moment. She took a sip of the water.

"so how long do you plan on staying in this village alex" he said just before he took a sip of water from his flagon

Alexis shrugged. "As long as I can before moving on. Probably a few days at best."

"same here where r u headed after that" he took another sip and slowly went to pet Allie'sera

"Not sure..probably the town East of here." She said thoughtfully. "At least..I don't think it's scouted..." she mumbled to herself as she brought the flagon to her mouth and took another sip.

ryner started to gently pet allie'sera "im headed in the same direction do you mind if i travel with you"

"I don't mind at all." Alexis smiled a little. "It's nice to have company every once in a while."

"alrighty then, but tomorrow im going to need some help buying supplies cuz im not very good at stocking on supplies"