Cruxis

Allie'sera let out a surprised yelp as someone spoke to her and she fell over so she landed on her rear with a small whine. She looked up at the man before she looked down at the ground. "B-but, people are going to stare a-at me, they always do." She stuttered low.

"Why would people stare at you. My intentions are pure and it doesn't matter what they think." Emil said as a man holding a wide array of pies came past
"Are you hungry?" He asked before he had even looked away

Alexis Len Vexal walked into the bar, glancing around. At the age of 22, she looked only about 18. She brushed her black hair out of her face and removed her sunglasses, tucking them in her pocket. She spotted Emil in a booth with a young girl, neither of which she knew, and walked over. "Hey..mind if I sit?" she asked, looking over them with bright blue eyes. Might as well try and act friendly.​

Last edited by a moderator:
((Perfect)) "who might you be." Asked Emil eyeing this women. Why would she want to sit, does she know he thought

((Yay ^-^))

"I'm Alexis, I go by Alex if that's better." she shrugged. "Who are you, if I may ask?" She countered, watching him carefully.

((Perfect)) "who might you be." Asked Emil eyeing this women. Why would she want to sit, does she know he thought

(Sorry) " I'm Emil and this here is Allie sera."
He gestured for her to sit down. "What brings to the pigs bladder or whatever she called it anyway so why are you here?"

Allie'sera looked up at Emil and then down at her feet. "B-because I look different." She said low, she shook her head when he asked her if she was hungry. She tilted her head as she frowned in a confused manner as she looked at Emil, she couldn't remember that she had introduced herself, nor that she had met him before and she rubbed the side of her head. She remained silent, however, too shy to speak and she looked down at her feet while she remained thoughtful.

"Shhhhhh ." Emil said as alex sat down "we can't tell her all our secrets yet."
Emil turned towards alex. "Do you live here by any chance?" He asked

Alexis shook her head. "No, I do not live here." she said, crossing her ankles. Her hands where in fingerless gloves, but she kept her palms on the table. "I kind of just wander..I don't ever find a good place to stay." She shrugged. "You?"

"I used to, had a family even a girlfriend but they're all gone now." Said Emil with tears in his eyes. He wanted to talk about it but not with strangers.

Alexis bit her lip. "Sorry..didn't mean to..yeah." she sighed, looking at the table. Nice job.. She told herself mentally. "Umm..so..." she rubbed the back of her neck, looking at Allie'sera. "So..your name is Allie?" she asked in a gentler voice.

Allie'sera looked up at Alexis before she looked down at the table and she nodded a few times. She let out a small yawn and she rubbed her eyes, almost falling asleep where she was sitting.

Alexis watched her with a small smile. "It's nice to meet you Allie." she said gently. "Sleepy?" she said, wondering how to comfort the seemingly shy, tired girl.

Allie'sera showed a tired nod and she actually laid down on the floor and curled up to a small ball like a kitten where she was lying and she actually fell asleep!

Alexis watched her a moment. Should I pick her up? She thought to herself. She wondered if it would disturb the sleeping girl if she held her. "Hmm.." she mumbled to herself quietly.

Allie'sera appeared quite content as she laid on the floor and she rubbed her eyes a bit in her sleep, the loud buzzing conversations around them seemed to not disturb her and she let out a small yawn, it would most likely not be a problem to pick her up, she was far off in dream land already.

ryner lute had just walked into the inn carrying his armor in his right hand and his weapon in the left. he looked around and saw no open tables he noticed a table with an open seat he walked over to the people at the table. is it alright if i sit here.

Alexis reached down, picking Allie'sera up gently, resting the young girl in her lap and holding her gently. She didn't want anyone to hurt the young girl. She looked up as a man with armor and a weapon. For a second, she thought about saying no. It was a dangerous weapon..She scooted over, still holding Allie softly. "Yeah, you can sit." she said welcomingly. "I'm Alexis, you are?" she asked, tilting her head.

((OOC: I believe the maker of this thread, Ash Nightmare, has left his account to be abandoned, or so he warned me he would do in another role play he was doing. If this is true, which I'm checking into, then I'm going to take over this thread. I know sort of where he was headed, so yeah. Thanks for reading this Too long OOC post XD))

Allie'sera let out a small whine and she stirred a bit in Alexis arms, she buried her face in Alexis' shoulder as she then continued to sleep. Allie'sera had her hands over her heart and she was curled up while she took calm breathes, but she then woke up as one of the drunkards dropped a flagon to the floor and she jumped a bit in surprise and then looked around and before she had the time to stop it, a small explosion of smoke appeared around her and when it disappeared, Alexis had a white panther cub sitting on her lap! Allie'sera let out a small mew and she blinked a few times.