Crimson Wing

I certainly didn't. Thanks for the info I don't even need!

And now, I wait for the Crimson Wings to do something. Personally, I think my first post could've been better, even if I can't find a way to make it so.

[MENTION=2730]Excesmyr[/MENTION] You heard him, we need to progress, Crimson Wings!

ya same i did not know that its cool i kinda want one as a pet now haha

*waves hands*

Thanks guys for helping out the newbie. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. Reading your posts, they''re gradually getting better. I was in your position once.

MOving on to business. I'm so sorry about not making a post, just been caught up with a lot of games recently. On the bright side, I'm almost done with my GM post.

Ok! Lets change my guys name from Mech to Engy. Less confusions that way =P

so are the Inhabitants able to post or should we wait till after they enter the portal?

Just to make sure, we are in the forested area that they saw threw the small 'window' right? Otherwise they would have been able to gather intel from the window itself correct?

I was under the impression that we were just beyond the tree line, like in a small field that turns into a forest, simply because because it would be more logical to open up a portal in an unobstructed area

'In it, was the edge of a lush, but dense forests. The trees were nothing like that of Earth. It had oddly shaped branches, and the leaves had a subtle purple coloration to it. More to the right was a vast plain where they had spotted some figures moving out in the distance, but never came close enough to see closely.'

I got the field was just to the side and the village was on the other side from this but then again it doesn't say which side of the edge we were on so it would make more sense to be in the open field than the dense forest.

Oh, sorry that it came out all wierd, I had a vision of what it was. Basically what I was thinking is that maybe the portal wasn't always exact and wouldn't hit exactly on the mark, the portable was unstable anyway. Secondly, I saw them coming out in some sort of clearing, just beyond the forest edge where it's less dense and starts to get thicker the deeper down the forest you go. Again, sorry if I didn't make that clear enough.

ok, got my post up, kinda trying to do a bit of world building for you. just let me know if that not ok and I'll revise.

oh thanks for the world building, it isn't something I'm particularly good at, but what you've said doesn't clash with what I had in mind. Thanks.

if I do anything bigger I'll be sure to clear it ooc before I post.

I'll get another post up tonight. sorry about the week it took me to respond. life and such/

No problemo!

Well, CW's you guys are in their world now. This place is completely unfamiliar to you, so how do you guys want to approach the guards, Guns a-blazing or peacefully?

I would prefer diplomatically, but avoid being captured if possible. If we must surrender for peace to be reached, it shouldn't be too hard to flee instead, being that we have a Jeep and a Dasher mech

We have a jeep? I thought we went against that... Cause he wouldn't have had to carry three bags with a jeep to drive. I think, since this is a diplomatic, first contact mission, we should go up to the guards with guns ready, but not pointed.

Bob's guns are always ready that goes for the 24' pythons as well

I thought we had some sort of transport vehicle

Good thing I didn't mention that IC

everyone posted? alright then, one GM post coming up