Crimson Wing

AnimeDude.jpg
Name: Gain Province
Age: N/A He lives until he is slain which means he does not keep track of age.
Race: Skin-walker (Shape Changer)
Inhabitant:
Weapon: His other form
Skills:
He can become a beast.
displacer-beast.jpg
Though he can do quite a lot in this form, such as run up to the speed of sound creating a sonic boom at full speed and has enough power to rip a tree out of the ground and use it as a bat, it takes a lot of power to tern into this 20 foot beast, most of the time he can only partly shift into it which greatly decreases power and speed. To fix this he just becomes a 5 foot version which is only 1/4 of the strength and is limited to 60mph.

Bio: He does not like anything out of the ordinary and will fight to the death for what he believes in. He would much prefer to tell them to leave making fighting a last resort.

His kind are very few and among them he is one of the strongest. Most of the Skin-walkers he had grown up with were hunted down and killed making him the last of his kind that he knows of. The only reason he survived so long is the sole fact that others will not harm his kind unless they are in their 'other' form. He never took his other form around others except when he was at full power making his hunters fear him instead of hate him... which was better considering his life would be safe for that time being. He is now more of a loner that most others say is 'wary' of others. Though his face is and normal gestures are normal something about him chills the soul...

Sorry about that last post, it seems I was hacked. And with the server blowing up and me not being able to find my original post that I saved in a word document. So I'm terribly sorry about this but the GM post might take a while.

So am I accepted?

It's okay, I'll just get hit by a typhoon of fan fiction and games.

Finally got around to posting it. I'm super sorry about the delay. Some things were distracting me and my roommate wasn't exactly "helping". In any case, my posts will come a lot more frequently.

It's all good l, life happens.

in case people are waiting for me, don't. I don't feel there is much I can do just yet.

I was able to make a critical post regarding the current situation. Hopefully the next GM post will take all things into consideration.

Btw, the portal is closed, it's not floating behind them.

I just checked. It was never posted that it was closed. The last time it was mentioned was at page 3, post number 57:
The final members of the Crimson Wing had finally made it through, thankfully. Bringing along the mech was really pushing it, but the portal held up. It might have been his imagination or some trick of the light, but he saw a faint flicker from the steadfast portal. It may require further investigation, but there were more pressing matters that demanded his attention. Besides, it was probably nothing.

Or did i miss something?

trying to cover all of this... and yes FOO is right, portal closed. In any case, I'll be trying to address all of this and NPC the guards, which might be a little hard with the others attacking already.

EDIT: I was going to address the portal being closed in the next post.

In the next post? Okay then i'll wait for you to post Excesmyr

By the way: Glad to see that this is "revived" again. Good to see you guys.

To be fair, bob is not attacking, he is defending the team against an impulsive Nova, neutralize not fight

Gonna go camping this weekend, so don't expect a post until sunday or monday. I'm sorry about the delay.

It's alright. I'm just kind of "going with the flow" right now. Keeping myself in, basically. :)

alright guys, so sorry about the delay >.< Finals are really slowing me down. getting the post a tomorrow. I promise!

Sorry I haven't been posting, I just never got an alert