Crimson Wing

Been working just fine for me, both on tablet and pc man

Hello all! I'll be joining as well :)
ayanna.gif
Name: Ayanna Akiudo

Age: 68 (human equivalent early to mid twenties. Her kind can live 300+ years)

Race:
Vulpathrope lagopus aka Artic Werefox

Crimson Wing or Inhabitant: Inhabitant

Description: Prefers to remain in human form (it's better for business) Appears to be early to mid twenties, A petite woman with a bold nose, and slanted ice-blue eyes. She has long silver-white hair that reaches her mid back and center parted bangs, with the diadem of the merchant's guild suspended from a gold chain to hang centered on her forehead.
She wears a light periwinkle blue trimmed in gold, asymmetrical hemmed, sleeveless tunic; over chocolate colored leggings; with knee high, fur trimmed, brown work boots; and dark brown leather vambraces. She also wears a gold arm ring baring the symbol of her guild, and on occasion a fur lined, hooded, mantle.

Weapon: duel batons, ice magic, werefox form if needed (she prefers magic or batons)

Skills: - heightened senses of, sight, smell, and hearing.

- Trade negations and business management, which includes: being Intelligent and cunning, manipulative when necessary, usually able to read people to get what she wants.
- Competent artist – in the event a client doesn't speak her language she can communicate with pictures.
- The Merchant guild also maintains an excellent information network that she is allowed to utilize.
- She is trained in her clan's specialized form of two stick style martial arts (thus the batons)
- Ice mage: she is extraordinarily adept at pulling water from the air to freeze surfaces and create ice objects. However there is one main con to being an ice-mage. Ice melts.

Opinion on foreigners: Technically being a foreigner herself Ayanna has no specific prejudices. However, depending on their origin, career, and social circles any foreigner could potentially affect her trade negotiations or profit margins so she tends to be wary of them, especially diplomats and fellow merchants

Bio:

Current: leader of the Krenh branch of the Niveu merchant guild. Her reputation is extremely good. Seen as an honest and fair merchant, as well as a tremendously charitable being, the majority of the city people like her, and as a result the majority of the merchants and trading houses do business with the Niveu guild. She is also seen as completely merciless to anybody who tries to cheat the guild.

Past: Born in the northern land of Aquilo to two prominent members of the Lagopus werefox clan, Ayanna was raised from an early age to always make to most of every situation. Her father, being an Ice-mage, taught her magic, while her mother taught her the use of the clan's two-stick style.

The Lagopus clan was the original founder of the Niveu merchant guild and maintains primary ownership, as well as enjoying the advantage that comes with being the most powerful guild in Aquilo. Ayanna was inducted into membership of said guild though still a kit, 23, and diligently worked her way up from the status of a traveling peddler. Everything she has she earned on her own through hard work and quick wit, and she has a tendency to despise those who did not, though she hides it well. Though not afraid to take risks in the name of profit she still keeps the first coin she ever earned, an Aquilo copper mark, and she will occasionally fiddle with it while thinking.

By the time she was 40 Ayanna had ascended to the rank of master merchant and amassed enough wealth to settle down in the town of her choice and open her own shop, however, the newly started Guild branch in Krenh was undergoing some 'difficulties' and Ayanna was sent to help straighten everything out. It was a test of sorts; one she passed with flying colors. In the next ten years she had not only reestablished the guild branch, but reassured the public of their good will and reliability. The guild leader of the Krenh branch retired and Ayanna was named his successor.

Another ten years passed and Ayanna succeeded in raising the Niveu Merchant Guild to a position of prominence and authority in the city, playing off their good reputation for profit, fairness, and trade reliability. She also secured the position for her guild of being one of the strongest merchant guilds in the city. It was easy enough to do. She simply took advantage of an opportunity that arose during a re-minting of the city's currency. Currency is a city's economy's lifeblood after all and she simply made sure she had the proper control of the proper amount at the proper time. The result was that in exchange for her cooperation the Niveu Merchant Guild was granted exemptions from certain taxes and tariffs in all their business dealings, nearly doubling their profit on the savings.

THIS BETTER STILL BE HAPPENING GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

I'll get right on it

*Totally hasn't been playing league the whole time*

ron-paul.gif

sorry about the post. It's really not up to par, but I had to rush it as I'm going somewhere tomorrow and I'll be out of town for the week. I'm sorry, but I won't be able to GM for awhile.

Which brings up the point: I need a Co-GM to run things while I'm gone/ pitches ideas and such. I really feel like I'm not doing a good job as a GM so I need an anchor so to speak. So just send me a PM if you wanna help me. Thanks.

... I have nothing to post really... come on people. get a move on!

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm thinking a MC native could post something, or maybe we need a character in the military.

I can do something with Ayanna seeing them coming into the city, but it might take a while . . .

Hello, everyone. Sorry for taking so long to get back to this! I totally haven't been reading books, fan-fiction, playing various well known and not so well known video games through most of the time I was gone!
So... I can post now, right? I have a post ready, a dash of motivation and another stack of games to play.

yes, we are waiting one people to post, please post.

Can I just say that I imagine Nicky sporting the Carmine Curse within the next few events? I mean, the first two Carmines were Snipers...