Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'd be down to join. Is the IC already started?
I'm not sure what kind of character(s) I want to make yet... is there any in particular that you guys want more of? I saw the listing of character-type openings, I'm just not sure if anyone had a preference. I like to think that I'm pretty versatile, so if anyone was looking for specific character relationships or anything like that, PM me and I'll make a character to suit that.
SASHA!!! We definitely need some more humans! I have made the IC but I don't want anyone to post until everyone's characters are done c:

@grey987 do you think you could put the picture of your characters at the beginning of your post?

Will have the finish touches of my chars in a bit.

Also, another thing
William is a Hunter, not just a human
I'll be sure to change it and just put it right before the name on the cs

Reactions: grey987
minaj3.0.0.gif

I know VMA's were crazy Kanye is going to run for Pres in 2020...we don't need that

Reactions: MadKingJai™
But seriously, I really do wonder what Kanye was smoking before he got up on stage

But seriously, I really do wonder what Kanye was smoking before he got up on stage
I know...probably something from Miley xD that show was crazy. Then Justin Bieber almost died on stage xD

Has anyone other than ShayBae taken a look at the IC?

I did...that's why I am trying to finish my chars lol quick. I just like for them to look just alike.. so I keep looking back at Empress to make sure everything looks the same xD

Reactions: Ghostie
I did. I might have to go home and nap though, before I finish them.

Status
Not open for further replies.