Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually finished all mine in five weeks , besides some reading.... I sound like such a school nerd >.<

I actually finished all mine in five weeks , besides some reading.... I sound like such a school nerd >.<
NERD!! xD

Lucky, I only get 6 weekls holiday here, so that would've still been most of my holiday as it is.

@UnboundDestiny ~ Meanie!!! XD

My love of writing so helps with school... So thankful for that :D

I have none of my assignments for my own year done either, have about 3 days to rush them all. I know i will look like that also.
Hopefully I can get a lot done in the 45 minutes I'm giving myself

@Little_Ghost98 Good luck, I'm sure you can do it! :)

@IceQueen Wow, that seems like fun. Over here we get like 6 weeks, but we do get half-terms which are 1 week breaks every 5-6 weeks through the year.

@Little_Ghost98 Good luck, I'm sure you can do it! :)

@IceQueen Wow, that seems like fun. Over here we get like 6 weeks, but we do get half-terms which are 1 week breaks every 5-6 weeks through the year.
We have like holiday break in winter, and then mid winter break, then spring break, and then summer which is 3 months

We have like holiday break in winter, and then mid winter break, then spring break, and then summer which is 3 months
Yeah, we have winter (Christmas) break, spring (easter) break, and autumn (Halloween) break, but week long breaks half way between each to make up for the shorter summer.

Omygod why didn't I notice this teen wolf rp earlier?

Are you guys still accepting tho?l Cause i have an idea for that wealthy NPC Marlin's kids. For now i have an idea for a son and daughter, both werewolves. I have a plan that they're both alphas and their definitely looking for trouble in Crimson Falls by wanted to make a pack that fits their vision of a "perfect" pack basically both are like a mix of Peter Hale and Theo Raeken. However before they try to achieve that dream they must scout out rivals and potential pack members and the biggest threat is Geo and her pack.

I will explain how they got their alpha ranks in their history of course, can I make a application for Marlin too? Or can I leave her as a NPC? And don't worry they have weaknesses to balance out their strenghts (obviously to not be unbeatable)

I made this before making the forms because I don't want to make two alphas specifically to be villains just to be denied and having to start from scratch (happened before and I don't it to happen again).

If this idea is a yes the I'd like to reserve two werewolves.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Well I know for certain we are still accepting @ResolverOshawott but , you'd have to take up your idea with @Little_Ghost98 who can enlighten you on thing's but will not be on until much later on :)

Holy crap, I came back to a bunch of talk about high school and college. I'm having PTSD flashbacks.

Reactions: grey987
I survived my first day of junior year! Though the amount of honework I have already is ridiculous.

I survived my first day of junior year! Though the amount of honework I have already is ridiculous.
Good luck, I am going to just cherish my last day with teen wolf

I feel bad because I haven't been online all day. I don't have cell service whole I'm at school because we haven't paid the phone bill yet. Anyway, I'll be on more after I finish cleaning my room and doing homework

I feel bad because I haven't been online all day. I don't have cell service whole I'm at school because we haven't paid the phone bill yet. Anyway, I'll be on more after I finish cleaning my room and doing homework
Yay! I can't wait to get things started too

Whew, I finally managed to finish William! (I'm also still waiting on confirmation from @Shayla that he and Axel will be buddies in the RP :3)

@grey987 ~ Sorry about that! Yes they are friends!

Reactions: grey987
Status
Not open for further replies.