Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omygod why didn't I notice this teen wolf rp earlier?

Are you guys still accepting tho?l Cause i have an idea for that wealthy NPC Marlin's kids. For now i have an idea for a son and daughter, both werewolves. I have a plan that they're both alphas and their definitely looking for trouble in Crimson Falls by wanted to make a pack that fits their vision of a "perfect" pack basically both are like a mix of Peter Hale and Theo Raeken. However before they try to achieve that dream they must scout out rivals and potential pack members and the biggest threat is Geo and her pack.

I will explain how they got their alpha ranks in their history of course, can I make a application for Marlin too? Or can I leave her as a NPC? And don't worry they have weaknesses to balance out their strenghts (obviously to not be unbeatable)

I made this before making the forms because I don't want to make two alphas specifically to be villains just to be denied and having to start from scratch (happened before and I don't it to happen again).

If this idea is a yes the I'd like to reserve two werewolves.
I really love the idea, but maybe only one of the kids is the alpha and the other is their second in command, since we have 2 alphas already. I was totally gonna say something else but I forgot ._.

I will have my unfinished chars done this week....because FISH bleh busy

That's my new thing, whien I feel like crap or am annoyed I will say FISH in all caps...so you all know lol.

I have school, again *sigh*
Yeah...FISH, JUST FISH EVERYTHING Life sometimes can blow...if only life was like a movie, no school just crazy out of control stuff everyday xD

Yeah...FISH, JUST FISH EVERYTHING Life sometimes can blow...if only life was like a movie, no school just crazy out of control stuff everyday xD
I just want to write and draw man

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I just want to act lol...Life xD

Hopefully both of our dreams will soon come true^^
aaaa, good luck! I can act if I want to, I just, I like writing more, then I don't have to get dolled up

First day of school and I've already started slacking by making rp characters in class.... ._. I have a serious problem

aaaa, good luck! I can act if I want to, I just, I like writing more, then I don't have to get dolled up
You make the scripts and I act them out lol.

I really love the idea, but maybe only one of the kids is the alpha and the other is their second in command, since we have 2 alphas already. I was totally gonna say something else but I forgot ._.

Yea thas what I had in mind first but it turned into "two alphas" in my mind for some reason. I also intend them to be fraternal twins so that might have contributed to the "have two alphas" idea, but then again seemingly all werewolves on the list seem to not be evil in anyway at all so me two wolves are outnumbered it seems but they're smart enough to overcome that.

Well imma make the son the alpha then and his sister being his second in command per say and she will be the one that will get herself involved with the pack the most and learn their innerworkings, while her brother stays in the sidelines mostly until the time is right or his sister made a mistake.

Yea seems good to me, also can Marlin remain an NPC then? Cause I don't feel like jingling three characters all the time.

I'll make the forms on September 4 (3 or 5 for y'all outside the Philippines) that's when I'll get my own internet connection again and use my PC which make making the forms easier (I can also then spend like 4 hours looking for an image for my character's appearances).

Yea thas what I had in mind first but it turned into "two alphas" in my mind for some reason. I also intend them to be fraternal twins so that might have contributed to the "have two alphas" idea, but then again seemingly all werewolves on the list seem to not be evil in anyway at all so me two wolves are outnumbered it seems but they're smart enough to overcome that.

Well imma make the son the alpha then and his sister being his second in command per say and she will be the one that will get herself involved with the pack the most and learn their innerworkings, while her brother stays in the sidelines mostly until the time is right or his sister made a mistake.

Yea seems good to me, also can Marlin remain an NPC then? Cause I don't feel like jingling three characters all the time.

I'll make the forms on September 4 (3 or 5 for y'all outside the Philippines) that's when I'll get my own internet connection again and use my PC which make making the forms easier (I can also then spend like 4 hours looking for an image for my character's appearances).
Okie! I'm alright with that. Can't wait to see what you come up with

I think I'm actually going to rant about it later in a blog post or something

So today in 5th period, I started writing my starter posts and one character's is already 2 pages..... I think I have a problem... BUT IT'S OKAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.