Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@IceQueen the pics for my charrie's rooms are up with their bios, and could you put the one for my second charrie in house 1 basement room 3 by any chance? :)

Depends on the age of the character

Are you still looking for more characters?

I'd throw in a shapeshifter or a vampire I think. If there's a preference for either, I'm flexible. I'd rather only have one chara though.

We are open and in need of both so feel free to take whichever you'd like.. One is fine whatever suits you , @SoleStride :)

Great. And I'll choose gender based on evening out the numbers. It'll take a little while for me to get a CS up.
Thanks.

@IceQueen Thought I should let you know that there's already a picture for Nick's room that has yet to be updated

Thanks Ice!

I'm looking for friendships/enemies for all my charries, and romance for my two females! :)

View attachment 83358
(Faceclaim: Matt Lanter)
Name
Connor Coty
Nickname(s)
None
Age & Birthday
20 years old / April 2, 1995
Race
Shapeshifter
Grade
Sophomore in college
Sexuality
Bisexual
Part/Full-Time Job
Part-time Server at Willow Bar & Grill
Physical Description
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 180 lbs
Hair Color: Muddy Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Piercings: None
Tattoos: None
Other Forms: Can take almost any form human or animal
Original Form
Health Ailments
Hypoglycemia
Personality
Connor is generally a nice guy. He doesn’t talk much on his own but will give a little conversation if approached. If not approached first, he’s relatively closed off and quiet. Connor is compassionate about other people and adores animals – he would quickly risk his life for anyone if it was necessary. Not a whole lot is known about him, but he would willingly answer questions if asked. He’s very honest and only hides things that need to be hidden – like his Race.
History
Connor’s history is mostly unknown – he is an orphan who lives with normal, human adoptive parents. He also went to a military school as a teenager which is where he started learning mixed martial arts among other skills.
Likes/Dislikes
Likes: Studying, watching movies, listening to music, and animals.
Dislikes: People who talk a lot, dramatic people, and anything obviously troublesome.
Hobbies/Talents
Harmonica, adaptation, Tai Chi, mixed martial arts
Strengths/Weaknesses
Strengths: Physical strength/martial arts training – Connor is very capable in hand-to-hand combat.
Weaknesses: The secret of his race, his adoptive parents.
Fears
His Family discovering his race and abandoning him.
His best friend forgetting him for good.
✪RELATIONSHIPS
Family

Mother: Susan Coty
Father: Michael Coty
Friends
Valerie Hesketh
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush
None
Neutral
Co-workers and other students in his classes
Enemies
None
✪Housing/Room
House? Room?

Bedroom
Other
Connor is a shapeshifter capable of shifting to either human or animal forms. His voice changes as well. He is capable of pulling off partial shifts (for example just a hand or eyes) which take less concentration. Each shift can take on the traits of that creature (Ex: Owl eyes would allow him night vision, etc.) He cannot mimic other supernatural abilities even if he shifts into the image of another supernatural.
This ability also allows him to have control over mass/size and elasticity to a degree* and causes him to age more slowly than others and heal just a little bit faster.

Last edited:
Let me know if there is anything I can fix. Also, haven't done housing yet.

Let me know if there is anything I can fix. Also, haven't done housing yet.
Housing is my issue as Co GM, and it looks like I will have to add another house for Highschoolers

Cool. I just wait for that and approval/rejection then.

@IceQueen The character's still a work in progress, but I now have an image for William's room (refer to the link above)

I'll look later, I have brain pain from trying to figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.