Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@IceQueen

2 5 6
Empress 2 (Already Up)
Naveen 5 (Didn't get pic up yet, will let you know)
Next Girl 6 (Same, will let you know about pic later)

Okay guys, I just wanna say yaaass to the fact that my dad can straighten my hair, but my mom can't xD

Alright Peep's! I need to know all the status's of relationships for your character's so please PM them to me when you have the chance since I don't always get notification's here!

Okay guys, I just wanna say yaaass to the fact that my dad can straighten my hair, but my mom can't xD
YAAASSS XD I can barely even straiten my own bangs. And also, my hair cut looks wicked.

Alright Peep's! I need to know all the status's of relationships for your character's so please PM them to me when you have the chance since I don't always get notification's here!
I think me and @Little_Ghost98 Were going to have my werewolf and her werewolf together, and then I think me and @Autumn_Burns_Red were going to have Nia and her Hybrid be together, I'm still kind of pending though

@Shayla My vampire (Nicholas) should be getting together with your neko at some point like we briefly talked about, and my hunter (William) is currently open to a relationship

Okay guys so @Autumn_Burns_Red and I have school tomorrow. First day of Junior year, please wish us luck

Good luck! I have one more day.

Good Luck all three of you. Lol High School was amazing for me,

Good luck Peaches! Highschool was pretty great for me as well lol :D I start back to College in a few day's myself.

My first year in exactly one week... I ain't ready >.<

Reactions: MadKingJai™
My first year in exactly one week... I ain't ready >.<
It's not all that bad. Just remember you are a freshman, and everyone else will hate you, but there are cool upperclassmen, and even if the other general classes hate you, be a big turd and don't believe them

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I'm crying because I procrastinate so much that I have none of the summer assignments done...... Sucks to suck. Looks like I'll look like this for the first day tomorrow because I'm staying up to get something done
tumblr_no90pdGJLn1qlmvzvo1_500.jpg
superthumb.jpg

B_nMajZUwAEYkyl.jpg

I'm crying because I procrastinate so much that I have none of the summer assignments done...... Sucks to suck. Looks like I'll look like this for the first day tomorrow because I'm staying up to get something done
superthumb.jpg

B_nMajZUwAEYkyl.jpg
I didn't sleep anyway so, yeah, I will probably look like that too. And if my father hadn't been breathing down my neck about it mine probably wouldn't be done either.

It's not all that bad. Just remember you are a freshman, and everyone else will hate you, but there are cool upperclassmen, and even if the other general classes hate you, be a big turd and don't believe them
Thank You I'll keep that in mind ;)

superthumb.jpg

B_nMajZUwAEYkyl.jpg
I have none of my assignments for my own year done either, have about 3 days to rush them all. I know i will look like that also.

Status
Not open for further replies.