Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So today in 5th period, I started writing my starter posts and one character's is already 2 pages..... I think I have a problem... BUT IT'S OKAY!
I swear to god I want to just, murder half my teachers

I would be typing away if the teachers in my class weren't like hawks

~ Oh the fun of Highschool day's.... Loved them but so would never go doing them again in my life :D

I swear to god I want to just, murder half my teachers

I would be typing away if the teachers in my class weren't like hawks
I wrote mine on paper xD And it's only the 2nd day so we haven't done much.

I wrote mine on paper xD And it's only the 2nd day so we haven't done much.
We haven't either, but my teachers are just.... the only good teacher I have is right away in the morning

We haven't either, but my teachers are just.... the only good teacher I have is right away in the morning
Damn I feel it.

Damn I feel it.
My only fun class has a boring teacher who is so mean. I have to be at every tech rehersal, and I also have to watch plays and do papers on them, for a class about making sets

I'm still waiting to be approved/rejected. o.o

Thank you! The suspense! I'll add my housing to my CS when the co-GM assigns it lol.

Thank you! The suspense! I'll add my housing to my CS when the co-GM assigns it lol.
You get to pick my friend, I just have to sort things out a bit.

OH >.< I don't really care. Whatever is left for the college students.

House 2, Room 3? I'll leave that other basement room in case a vampire needs it lol.

OH >.< I don't really care. Whatever is left for the college students.

House 2, Room 3? I'll leave that other basement room in case a vampire needs it lol.
Basement rooms are off limits for now, because SOME PEOPLE *cough cough* @Autumn_Burns_Red and @Little_Ghost98 *cough cough* said they wanted them and then they never filled them so

That's OK with me. I'll take House 2, Room 3 then. It seems all that's left really.

I *cough cough* already have it filled! Mine is Sebastian room 3 or 2...feel free to check it.

I *cough cough* already have it filled! Mine is Sebastian room 3 or 2...feel free to check it.
Well you did, it's room 2, and her's was three, and mine was four, I guess. Huh, works out,

Status
Not open for further replies.