Crimson Falls: A Different Teen Wolf Roleplay (OOC & Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like Teen wolf, will there be a villain or a bad guy that we have to face later, like some creature or something

Okay, ASHER, is completed. Might add some personality traits, but so far I haven't been able to think of anymore.

@Autumn_Burns_Red Nice~ Nia might like Ash later on, I am still working out all the details with her, but I know I got her personality down to a T

So like Teen wolf, will there be a villain or a bad guy that we have to face later, like some creature or something
There better be xD.

I know that you haven't finished Dante yet...but I was wondering is him aand my Super Witch Empress could have something going on, that is, if he wants to date a High School Senior lol.

@Autumn_Burns_Red Nice~ Nia might like Ash later on, I am still working out all the details with her, but I know I got her personality down to a T
Thanks! I still have to check Nia out, but if you want, he might like her back.

Got the banner up guys c: Hopefully we"ll get more people

I just wrote out a great way, or ridiculous way, that Ford got his ring.

I'm looking for any relationships with my charrie Bethany and will have the second one up soon :)

Will finish my chars later today night everyone.

There better be xD.

I know that you haven't finished Dante yet...but I was wondering is him aand my Super Witch Empress could have something going on, that is, if he wants to date a High School Senior lol.
Pfft Dante is only in his first year of college so they are only one year apart.

Yes! Do you think maybe a couple or close friends? I would be up for both because they both work at the bar and grill so they could of met there and they both sing so they both have a hobbie XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Alright all! I'm working on the Relationship guide so I need to know what you peeps have planned so far!

If you could all either PM me and or tag me here that would be great , Thanks!

Pfft Dante is only in his first year of college so they are only one year apart.

Yes! Do you think maybe a couple or close friends? I would be up for both because they both work at the bar and grill so they could of met there and they both sing so they both have a hobbie XD
Could be close friends then down the line become a couple.

Could be close friends then down the line become a couple.
okay great! Will they know that each are a supernatural creature? Like will dante know that she is a witch and Empress know hes a werewolf?

okay great! Will they know that each are a supernatural creature? Like will dante know that she is a witch and Empress know hes a werewolf?
I think so, A Witch can always tell a supernatural is around...especially if she is close to them, and I would think Empress would tell him about her big witch o yeah they would know about it. I thought I was going sleep xD, I nevr know lol.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I think so, A Witch can always tell a supernatural is around...especially if she is close to them, and I would think Empress would tell him about her big witch o yeah they would know about it. I thought I was going sleep xD, I nevr know lol.
Okay sounds good!

Status
Not open for further replies.