CreepyPasta- Camping disaster

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amanda quickly turned around. She noticed his tranquilizer and lifted her hands. "I-I..My name's Amanda and I was camping out here with some friends and things went to shit and I'm looking for a knife which I got already!" She spat out words quickly, still in panic.

Eyeless Jack
Jack felt the foot straight for his head. He falls over and almost blacks out. "What the hell?" He gets up and runs after him. "Come here kiddo, hahaha!?"

Jordan lowered the gun. "Is it Jeff, or maybe Slender, that would be amazing!" He smiled.

Jane hears the fight & laughs. Than goes back to the other creepypastas. "Looks like you guys are losing the battle."

Amanda looked to the stranger with a bit of confusion. "It's a guy with a blue mask and no eyes..." she informed. "Now I really need to go I need to get to my friend!" she said as she put her arms down.

Slenderman teleported behind Jane "Hhmm you may be right but if that is true then that means that I would have to interfere and kill them myself which would be no fun for the others" Slenderman said to jane

"Wait no way, Eyeless Jack! Oh my god i have to tell Desmond, this will be a break through, we'll be rich, alright lets go, Ed stay here" The doctor nodded and Jordan went for the door. "Lets go"

Amanda followed them. "Wait a minute..RICH?!" She asked. "Do you guys like...hunt these things or something?" she asked again, utterly confused.

"Well yeah, my name is Jordan and my brother Desmond is out there, That's Dr. Edward Jackson he knows a lot of these known 'CreepyPastas' We find them and capture them" he opened the door and looked around.

Oh and they know who your are. They are gonna probably post it on the Internet, & than you guys would get in trouble...

Shane managed to make some distance between him and Jack and he was at the cabin where he saw Amanda and rushed over to her "Amanda are you ok also who are these people?" he said asking ab0u the other people.

"Well...That's cool I guess, but where does the money come from?" She asked curiously, but soon her thoughts on that question disappeared when she saw shane. she smiled with relief. "Thank god you're alive! That's Jordan and Desmond, and the other guy there is Dr. Edward Jackson. they capture these things apperently." She informed shane.

Slenderman grabbed Jane by the throat with one of his tentacles "In trouble HA they are just humans and even if the rest might be able to be killed by humans I am much stronger!" he yelled at Jane furiously

"My brother Desmond is out there, we need to find him and capture Jack" Jordan then nodded to the male and walked out the door.

Jack returned back. "Jeffery i need your help" He walked up to him.

"These things?....Oohh you mean the creepypastas" Shane said and looked at the people "Well good luck catching slenderman while your at it" he said to the people.

Jane dosen't get hurt & does not make a fuss. Mhm... Jane has no fear in her eyes & just crosses her arms.

Amanda looked at them. "Yeah...the closest we got was when he decided to photobomb a dumb selfie I took, havent seen him afterwards." she said. "I hope we don't run into him again..seeing how he runs the place."

"I don't know why you are so stubborn Jane" Slenderman said as he let go of Jane and teleported away

Jane doesn't care & just walks away watching the humans.

(Is this ok?...and be aware...Im bad at English so expect some Gramma erros..lots)

"What you think Puff?"
A girl says kinda far away from the rest as she was siting infront of a lake and her feet in the water as she seems too be speaking too anybody really as she seem alone,as she would respond
"
Seeeeee I knew you were gona say yes Puff!"
she says exited tone as she would gigle and would stand up and walk deeper in the lake as the water reaches too her knees as she seem too be in sleeping clothe as she would say

"Puff....are you sure they are not gona come for you?...you kinda ran away from "Home"
"That......No.....Home"

A very silent voice says too her as the girl was Holding a small criter in her arms as she look at the water and she sighs,as she would turn around and will sit down looking at the beutifull lake as she hold the small litle Criter in her arms as it was adorable more that Intimidating.As that was SCP-682 As he shrink himself too be with her as the lake was beutifull and Emeli was taken away by the beuty as she dint what too leave.
(like in thsi pic)
scp_053_and_little_scp_682_by_frozenjoker-d641iy5.jpg

(no no i understand! don't stress to much on your grammar or anything! we'll know exactly what you mean!)

Status
Not open for further replies.