Creepy Pasta RolePlay~ The Killing

Just the remaining blood and organs of that human girl beside you ~She chuckled darkly with insanity in her red eyes. She folded her wings and glared at Toby.~ I'm Psychopathy the Insane by the way, but you may call me Psycho~She fixed her fringe so she could see better~

Smile turns to giving him a stern look, hoping the snow white boy catches his hint, but Jeff doesn't, he contines to pick at the other.

"You must be a tough one then."

"JeFf YoU fOoL, lEt's GeT oUt Of HeRe. "
@LalaTokyo

Ticci Toby looks at the organs and blood and looks back at Pyschopathy unfazed by the organs. "They ca-call me Ticci Toby...." he said he had to know the answer to his question "Did you do this?"

@RaventheVampire

Last edited by a moderator:
Kandy's eyes fill with joys as she hears Smile, she looks down at the inhuman dog.

"Oh~ Where are you going puppy~? Do I scare you?" She laughs and she clicks her tongue, "I mean. I possibly couldn't with your reputation.." Kayla smirks at Smile, "Any why yes, Jeff. I am."

@That0nePasta

Last edited:
Of course I did~! If I didn't kill them I would have starved to death and died of dehydration~! ~She laughed and took a sharpened bone from her pocket then used it to pick out any remaining flesh from her fangs~

(Can I join ;w; It didn't kick off to well at the other site, could I possibly have Ben and Liu back?)

• Thank You
Reactions: Strawberraki
Sure, Nico~!))

Liu was pissed. Not only had he lost his kill, he lost it to Ben. They were so scared too, fearing for their lives. That made a grin appear on the stitched killer's face. He was walking through the forest not really caring that the leaves underfoot were crunching and swooshing as he walked. He couldn't care less at the moment. He stopped when he sensed people ahead of them, he could hear their voices. He came out to the clearing and saw two familiar faces. His brother and Smile, but he didn't recognize the other woman, but he got a chill from her. He narrowed his eyes and made his appearance. "Am I interrupting something?" he said alerts up.

Ben on the other hand skipped out of the mansion and sneaked up behind Liu and clung to his back. "Awe is Liuuy all upset from me stealing his kill~?" he teased.

Kandy hears the crunch of crisp leaves coming from the woods, her smile grows large, someone was accompanying them. She giggles, "No! Not at all.. The more the merrier!" A small figure skips out the mansion and sneaks up behind the newcomer, she smirks and brings her attention back to Liu, she looks at all the stitches on his young face and almost shrieks with excitement, Oh God!! The painnnn.. She tries to keep a calm look on the outside but, fails miserably. Krazy Kayla's eyes full with joy and she clenches her fist in excited, trying not to squeal. "D-did that hurt!?! By t-the way.." she says almost bursting with so much happiness.

Jeff was surprised to see Liu he was about to greet him and BEN, when the ghost appeared. But hearing the girls question sent the black haired killer into a frenzy, throwing caution to the wind he lunged forward with his knife in hand attempting to pin Kayla to a tree. "DON'T YOU DARE BRING THAT UP!" he snarls his eyes flashing with hate.

Smile barks at Jeff signaling that the Killer is asking to be killed. He turns to Liu worried.

@LalaTokyo @Nico

Tici Toby watches curiously "Hmm...I prefer waffles...much more tastier. " he said "Wait...wh-what you said earlier...you talk like y-y-you're a vampire...."he said surprised.

@RaventheVampire

You tell me, mortal ~Psychopathy smirked and walked over to the dead woman. She took out her knife and cut into her. She cut out the organs starting with the heart and ending with the lungs. She put them in the bag she had brought with her and she licked the blood off of her knife~ So, Toby, what do you do? I assume your a killer since blood doesn't bother you and you have hatchets in your hands.

It all happened so fast in Liu's eyes, one minute the woman was asking about his scars and then the next his brother was pinning her against a tree. He turned to Smile "There are four of us and only one of her." His eyes gleamed. "We should run her out." he said. He grabbed his knife and walked slowly over to the two of them. "It's alright brother." He turned to Kandy "Please don't bring that day up. I think it's best you left." he said with an annoyed look. "Or else four annoyed killers will gut you." he promised. "Yup!" chirpped the clinging ghost boy.

Toby grins "Course I am down humans is what I d-do best. I mean I don't go to your extent but...I do kill. My family you should ha-have seen their faces!"
@RaventheVampire

Jeff looks to Liu then to Kandy he snarls before releasing her. He steps back to the others still ticked off.
@Nico

Kayla's eyes widen as she was slammed to a large tree, her eyes burning bright red and she garbs his arm, giving him a handprint 3 degree burn. She throws him off her with inhumane force ad growls, large flames grow in her hands. "YOU DON'T TOUCH ME!!" She goes to throw a burning fire ball at Jeff but, stops her self because of Liu. The flames in her hands dislighten, Kandy glares and cracks her neck. "I don't want any troubles.. But this one..." she says as she looks at Jeff and grits her teeth at him.

~Psychopathy stood up and headed towards the window. She turned back to Toby and waved~ Ciao, Toby~! ~She jumped out the window and flew home before the sun rose slowly~

Jeff lets out a painful yelp as he holds his cheek, the burning sensation felt thousands times worse due to his skin being much more sensitive after the fire.

He withers slightly Smile snarls and runs at Kandy, teeth bared.
@Nico and @LalaTokyo

Toby waves slightly and watches as the mysterious and yet very beautiful lady goes off.

He is excited to have to seen such a powerful Pasta. He decides to head home....and maybe come back tomorrow.

@RaventheVampire

Liu sighs and picks Ben up and puts him on the ground. "Look, none of us want trouble." He said and put his knives away. Liu's eyes grow darker "But if you try to hurt my brother again, we are gonna have problems." he said and looked to his brother his eyes softening. He was very defensive of his brother and same vice versa.

Kandy giggles at Smile, "Ah ah ah puppy.. We need to play nice~" Once Smile gets close enough, Kandy jumps out of the way, making Smile run into the tree she was held on. She smirks and crosses her arms, "As I said I don't want any trouble." Kayla giggles and looks over at Liu and Jeff, "Burn cream should help and give you less scarring.."

~Psychopathy landed by her home and opened the door. She cleaned up the place and told Kye where his new room was. She wandered into her room after cleaning and fell asleep on her bed~

Jeff shuddered slightly not enjoying the brief memory of being burned alive. He grits his teeth cussing under his breath but was thankful for Liu.

Smile Dog sits up shaking out his fur. He growls and claws at the tree and barks his sharp barks come out haunting and disturbing.