Credits for Freaks: Gifted Slave Sales

Re: Oldschool Gifted

Perhaps that's a good idea. Then myself and Crona won't have to edit our posts.

That makes the most sense. For now, Scarlette hasn't slept since 3a.m. yesterday, EST. > > It's time for some serious Z's.
I shall return tomorrow, and I am honestly looking forward to writing an epic story with all of you. <3

alllright :)
GOOD NIGHT :D
now i have to finish my post

I like my new avatar and signature x3

And good night~

dose that mean i have to be small ragnarok?

No you don't have to be the small Raggy. If you do want to then go ahead.

Now we wait for everyone else to finish up on their characters/posts.

*Tick,Tock, Tick, Tock*

ahhhh im writeing mine XD

Ah dammit I'm the last one D: *hurries*

Actually, Raiu hasn't posted their character sheet yet, so you aren't the last one.

i sound like a cocky ass hole in the Rp XD

Just how much are you writing Potato? I expected you to have it posted by now. I'm not rushing you or anything, I'm just curious.

Sorry, it's just I've been surrounded by loud kids all day and sometimes I have to stop and go fetch things and go to the supermarket and also I like daydreaming lots before I write so I just sit there looking at nothing for a long time before I type three words and then go stare at nothing again.
Yes, I'm uh...a bit slow D:
I'll get faster later tho i promise, its just beginnings take me longer because I like thinking of every single detail and go back to read what you guys wrote to make sure I don't make any mistakes and see if i get any ideas on my own.
But they're not long really...just...average sized, so, sorry? D:
I'm ALMOST done tho! A few more lines and that's it I swear XD

Hahahahaha. That's how I am xD. I always go back and look at what others say to get ideas and makes sure I don't mess up. My sisters distract me as well as my cats. My mom always asks me to do something for her when I'm in mid sentence, then I forget what I was going to wright. But in the end it helps me get even better ideas than the last ones.

There, I'm finally done XD
And I wish my chihuahua was a cat, I wouldn't mind being interrupted by a cat, but all I have is my stinky chihuahua to bother me :C

I had a bad experience with a chihuahua :(. It came out of no where when I was playing with my cousin and it jumped up and bit my hand.

My chihuahuas are love tho, they don't bite XD
Except for the old, gay one, he's cranky and antisocial, but only bites when strangers touch him. He bites me too sometimes, bit it's more like mock biting, doesn't hurts at all and I've gotten used to it.

Hey guys, I was thinking...
after the biddings ends, every character is gonna go their separate way, right? So as a group RP, how's that going to work?