Crazy, Twisted, Unknown Love <3

Mark looked at him with a smile. He put a hand against Jackson's cheek "stop worrying so much. I'm probably just getting a small fever or something. No big deal." He took his hand away and laid back down, spreading himself out a bit. "If you wanna go home, go ahead. I'll be fine."

Jackson's lips curved up slightly at the feel of Mark's hand and him telling Jackson to stop worrying. When Mark spread out more on the bed, Jackson moved so that he was sitting on the floor, next to the bed. "And what if I don't want to go home?" he asked, wndering if Mark would kick him out or make him leave.

Mark opened his eyes, and leaned down over the edge of the bed. "You really don't? I thought you were just worrying about me, so-" he cut himself off, looking at the ground then back up at him. "Well, if you want, you can stay. I thought you wanted to leave."

"Nope, I don't want to leave. I actually want stay becuase a, you're my friend, b, I love you and c, I am kind of worried about you. But, the other reasons top that one. So there anything you need or want at the moment? Like you've said, I know where everything is because I've been here so many times. If you do need anything say so, okay?" Jackson said.

Mark's eyes softened. "You really do love me...don't you?" He put his arms under his chin and looked down at Jackson intently. He really was beginning to wonder, did Jackson ever get a strange feeling around him at certain times like Mark did with Jackson?

Jackson's cheeks heated up slightly, the slightest of blushes arising as he nodded. "Yeah, I do love you. May have took me a while to figure out since I'm stupid, but I figured it ou and love you nonetheless," he replied. Now Jackson had started to think back in his mind, looking for all the tiny hints, the little things that meant nothing by themself, but when added up, pointed out that he should have figured out his emotions a while before.

Mark reached down and picked up Jackson's chin. "Forget about that deal bullshit, k?" He lifted Jackson's face and kissed him. The kiss lasted a long while before he gently let go of Jackson's face and went back into his laying position.

Jackson almost didn't comprehend Mark's words and the kiss at first because he was filled with so much glee. So now Mark actually believed him and Jackson could call Mark his. In a way, he felt like dancing and singing and acting completely mad due to his enthusiasm. When Mark had pulled back from the kiss, a grin spread across Jackson's face. "With hapiness I'll forget about that deal bullshit."

Mark did a quick laugh, then put his hand down onto his head. "You do understand I'm not going to be like your pet, though? Just cuz you own me doesn't mean I follow your rules." You could hear the joking in his voice.

Jackson chuckled, his eyes bright. "Speak, Fido," he jocked, his grin turning losided. "And don't worry, you may be mine, but I won't treat you like a pet. A princess, maybe, a pet no," he said. Jackson rested his chin on the bed, causing their faces to be rather close.

Mark punched him lightly in the shoulder. "Don't call me a princess, you asshole!" But he was laughing. Mark started to mess with Jackson's hair, a habit he usually had with himself. "Hey," he relaxed into his pillow a bit. "I'm not burning up anymore. Guess it really was just a quick fever."

Jackson was smiling and laughing himself, but he managed to control himself enough so he could feign being hurt and sniffled. "Fine, I won't call you a princess. I'll call you a joker." Even with his act and words, he couldn't help but smile. "That's good, maybe you were just having a hot flash," he joked, enjoying the feeling of Mark's fingers in his her.

He laughed more. "Stop, I'm not going to be able to breath!" His other arm wrapped around his own stomach as he laughed. He calmed himself down and took Jackson's hand with the one that was around his stomach. "Why are you on the floor? Get up." He moved over and brought his limbs in so there was enough room for him to come up.

The grin on his face had turned lopsided and a slightly acomplished feeling fell over him. He enjoyed making people laugh, specifically those he loved, and he loved Mark. For him, hearingMark's laughter was like winning the lottery. "Sorry," he said, not really feeling completly sorry. "Please try not to die on me. After all, that would put a real damper in my mood and day," he said, letting out an exageratted sigh as he climbed onto the bed and lay down next to Mark.

Mark smiled but tried not to laugh. He opened his eyes to look straight into his and his lips turned into a nice smile instead. "You're so cute sometimes." He laughed a bit, failing his attempt. "Maybe you should be my ​pet. You make a good puppy."

"Pffff- of course I'm cute," Jackson said, his voice light and his eyes bright. "Oops, I mean woof, woof, bark," he added and attempted to put on his best puppy dog eyes. His grin had turned even more lopsided and a bit goofy as he playfully nudged Mark's cheek with his nose.

Mark laughed a bit at the puppy dog eyes. "Don't do that." But he had that tone in his voice that said 'keep it up, I like it.' Mark moved Jackson's hands above his head and leaned down to kiss him. Thing was, Jackson was in the middle of saying 'woof' so when they kissed, their mouths were open.

Jackson kept up with his puppy dog eyes, enjoying the reaction from Mark. When Mark pinned Jackson's hands above his head, he didn't even bat an eyelash. He liked the way how he felt and the way he could act with Mark. The second Mark's lips were against Jackson's, he couldn't resist the sweet temptation of slipping his tongue into Mark's mouth, his tongue playing with and twisting around Mark's.

Mark tried to resist but couldn't. He kept one arm pinning down Jackson's hands, then slipt his free hand underneath Jackson's shirt and started to gently touch him. He moved his fingers up and rubbed one of his nipples. He soon brought his other hand down to touch his neck gently. He moved his lips to his neck and kissed along it for a short while before going back to sliding his tongue along Jackson's.

Jackson hadn't fully been aware how Mark would react to his tongue running along Mark's, but he was happy by Mark's reaction. In fact, he was left slightly breathless when Mark started kissing his neck, and knew that he was at Mark's will. By the time their tongues were sliding together again, Jackdon's heart was going insane and he had more or less forgotten how to breathe. He was in pure bliss, on cloud nine, and as cheesy as it was, had to wonder if he had died and gone to heaven. The day was going so wonderful, and Jackson wasn't sure if it could get any better.