Corrupted Innocence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen the other angel since they signed up, and there are small chapel-like areas in most of all of the towns, and actuall churches are in the bigger towns, and the really big cathedral churches are in the major cities. The town we are in right now only has a chapel.

So would it be on the outskirts or smack-dab in the middle?
And what about transportation? If electricity is pretty recent (sorry about the TV, I didn't realize until later >.<), then I'm assuming horses are the primary mode, with a few clunky steam cars for the rich?
I'm having trouble visualizing the time period... I need details, man, details!

Okay, you're right. The town is an outskirt town where people have just enough money to make sure they stay alive. Yes, people primarily use horses and horse-drawn carriages as their primary mode of transportation. yes, the rich do have very few steam cars. The most electricity there is in this time period is enough to keep your house lit up. Think......... I don't know how to describe it.............. the time period when electricity has been already discovered but people are only able to use a little bit of it. Crap, Madyline can help me describe this. I'll have her come in with some details. Sorry about all of the confusion.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Go Koene! Go make up that lore! That's what I do! XD Ask Kokie, it's insane how much lore I make up when he and I are doing an rp.

Have you ever been in one of the old historical houses where they have lights in like one or two rooms in the whole house? Think like that. Electricity is expensive and few people have it.

Reactions: Koene
Gosh-darn it, Kokierra, JUST LET ME KIDNAP YOU! -smacks upside the head-

*grabs head* Oooooooowwwwwieeeeeeeeeee, why do you want to kidnap meeeeeeeeee?

If we don't see Salem soon, I'm going to hand her character over to anyone who wants it.

I don't think she ever even posted a CS

....... Wow, I guess I missed that. Okay, if we don't hear from her soon, I'll give someone else the opportunity to make an angel

Okay, the last angel is up for grabs now. first come, first served.

Well, I'm not taking a third!

So what happened to our Demons and the other human? It's getting lonely here again!

IKR!!!! Well, Mady is at work and afk right now. I'm assuming she's just following and being quiet, feeling odd because of the iron. If she gives me permission though, I'll play as her also when Mady's gone

(Also, sorry for all of Matthew's abuse xD
He can be very emotional and passionate about his beliefs!)

Don't worry about it. We like those kind of characters here. Not the ones who give up their beliefs just to make someone happy. From me and Mady, we aplaud you. *A random group of one thousand people appear next to Kokie and Mady and all of them give Koene a standing ovation.*

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Bad news. Mady's computer went all restupid mode and her phone is all jacked up, so she asked me to take Danni out of the RP. So, for whoever wants one, a demon is now open.

This is getting a bit... ah... repetitive.
We act nice, you refuse our help because you think you're not worth it, we chase after you and bolster your ego (which doesn't work), I whack you upside the head, rinse, repeat.

Oh! And shouldn't you take down the Closed Sign-ups on the thread? Maybe some fresh blood would shake things up :D

Okay, and yeah sorry. I'll make sure he's less.... him.... next time. I'll take down the Closed Sign-Ups and see if we can get the rest of the spots filled. Sorry again. I'll fix it, and will we wait to see if the spots get filled before we begin again, or will we start and see if people join then? What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.