Corrupted Innocence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keone said that da sign-ups were still open. Count me in! I have no muse right now, so I'll have to reply tomorrow. I'm thinking of being a demon, or perhaps just a bad human.

images.jpg

Name:David Leaf

Type Angel

Personality: Loves Animals and hates when humans mistreat them, He's a vegitarian but doesn't mind when humans eat meat, he just couldn't bring himself to do it.

Biography: Worked in the RSPCA and worked there till he died at age 25. He died saving kittens from a river. Now he's an angel who protects the animals of this world

Strength: Talks to and manipulate animals

Weakness: Feels the pain of any close animal

Gender Preference: Straight, he's a leg man

Why is he helping the others:
The war is putting animals in risk and many of them are dying. He has to help to stop this war and the only way to do that is to find this hybrid and destroy it.

FishWolf: Take your time but if you could make a choice which one you want so i cab reserve that for you, that would be great.

Captain: I like him! Accepted!! Start posting whenever

Fishwolf join me on the dark-side I have cookies to share :)

I would like to be a demon, if that's okay. I'll post her up tomorrow. Ooh, do you have white chocolate macadamia nut cookies?

It's the dark-side I have everything *evil laugh* and yay another evil female I cant wait. *Rubs hands in evil glee*

h72BDE033

Yeah, I joined the feline dark side once, but they didn't keep up their end of the deal. Let's hope the demon dark side has some pretty amazing cookie chefs.

Yaay, this plot seems like it's going to be fun! I love being evil. (By the way, I pronounce evil like "ee-vile." I don't know why. I also mispronounce guinea pig and maintenance.)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The feline dark-side do lie they are only after the milk but the cookies we have a nomnomnomnomnomnom. It's the fire pits of hell that makes them so yummy no where else can get the heat you need to cook them just right.

Reactions: FishWolf
EXACTLY!!!!!! Finally someone agrees that Hell is the best oven!! Ive said that for years and no one agreed with me!!!!!!

Oh, yes, indeed. No oven in the world can quite produce that crispy taste that those chefs in hell make. The recipe is actually the same one you would usually use, but with a dash of wickedness and a pinch of corruption. Yummy. :) My character is going to be quite the feminine she-devil. Don't you love those female overlords who just spice everything up with a hint of evil?

Yes hell's ovens are the best, and female's do make the best Demons Now are we going to team up or go against each other?

Well, I guess at first we'll be hostile because both of us want to kill the hybrid, but we eventually become evil friends through the competition to find the hybrid first.

Sounds like a perfectly evil plan to me.

Cool I'll post soon as, at work atm

its fine, dude. real life is more important than the forums

Its actually gone quiet on the thread nothing happened over the weekend, Least I've finished reading the thread

Yay, I got my muse back! Here's my bio:

Name: Victoria Cunning
Type: Demon
Appearance: Victoria has smooth light tan skin and sharp features that make her beautiful. Her perfectly smooth black hair flows to her shoulders, and she had bright green eyes that sparkle with wickedness. Her nails are sharp and painted black, and she has a perfect body that she uses to manipulate men. She has black curved batlike wings that have bright purple markings, and a black demon tail that is tipped with purple. She has sharp fangs when she is a demon, and her eyes also turn purple in her demon form, but other than that she stays the same.
Personality: Victoria is sly, cunning, sharp, manipulative, and cruel. She loves to toy with others, and she often enjoys luring men to their deaths, where she steals their souls. Victoria often doesn't like men immune to her looks, and she usually kills those who make her mad. She is often feared by the minor demons because of her sudden outbursts, and she has a smile that is a little too sharp.
Biography: Victoria was a strict but corrupt businesswoman. She would manipulate others with her good looks to get what she wanted, and she used things like blackmail to learn company secrets. Whenever she was threatened to lose her job, she blackmailed the company manager that she was going to sell the company secrets to another company. She didn't realize how important those records that she held wore. She drove to her house that night, and opened the door, and a minute later fell to the floor, dead, a bullet in her back.
Strength: Gravity
Weakness: Fire (Because Fire isn't pulled down by gravity)
Gender Preference: Whatever suits her fancy.
Why are they helping the others: Honestly, Victoria is just in it for her own personal gain. She wants to be in the spotlight, the one reconsidered as the one who kills the Hybrid.

So is this good?

Reactions: Kokierra and Koene
Its perfect! Accepted!! Start posting whenever

Status
Not open for further replies.