Corrupted Innocence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question... Still a noob here, how do I take down the Closed Sign-Ups?

Well, I'm still having fun with this, so I don't want to wait ^^
But if you ask a staff member, I'm sure they know about tags! I thought I read a topic about it somewhere, but I don't remember... :I

Okay, ill figure something out. And its goodto know youre having fun.

Now should I be a demon or an angel, choices choices

*Shrug* whichever one you feel like you can play and make better. Whatever you think that you can have the most fun with and still make an in-depth character. That's how I choose what I want to be in RPs

Yea that's whats going through my mind I'm looking through pics, it helps me.

coll =) I do both to choose X)

Okay. i do the same thing. When me and my friend are getting ready to start an RP, we look at pictures, then when we find one we like for our characters, we brainstorm ideas about personalities and backstories. It's really helpful if you have someone to help you with the thought processes.

I usually do but my partner ran of with her friends plus I shouldn't post anything till Sunday as I'm getting dragged away this weekend.
Worst part is I probably play angel better but demons look much better.
But I am playing a demon elsewhere so it looks like an angel but I have the weekend if you don'tmind saving an angel spot for me dude

Nope, not at all! as long as we get a profile and you start posting sometime, we're good!!!

Yea I'm working on it in between my other posts dude I don't want to rush it

Plus I need to read your thread as well before I post see what I missed :)

It's fine! Can't rush perfection! Taketh all the time thee needeth

Name:Liza
Type Demon

Personality: Liza like most Demons enjoys watching the suffering of others. But she comes across as a rather nice person maybe a little sarcastic, but if you look with in her eyes you can see a glimpse of the demon that roams just below the surface, she is a flirt and will flirt with anyone. Liza can control fire at will and make it out of thin air, she enjoys a good fight.

Biography: Her family had abandoned her at a very young age to learn to fend for herself she does not hate them for it but she did kill them for letting her alone for so long, but it did teach her not to trust anyone with anything the only person she can rely on is herself.

Strength: Liza's main strength is fire, but she had been known to use her feminine whiles to get what she wants.

Weakness: Water is her only Weakness, and she will do everything to stay away from an large amount of it.

Gender Preference: Liza is not fussy she likes men and woman the same amount, who ever takes her fancy she cares not for their sex.

Why are they helping the others: She has her own reasons for wanting the hybrid maybe she has made a pack with someone but there is no way she will tell until she has to.

Appearance: HotDemon.jpg

I like. She's accepted. You can bring her in whenever you feel like it would work for her

So who's gonna be chasing after us? Are we going to have specific players as the bad guys, or is Koki going to play all the encounters?
And we now have room for one demon and one human, right?

Yeah, I'm going to handle all of the encounters. And yeah, I guess we do since we haven't seen what's-their-faces.

Well i'm happy to be a bad guy and hunt you down *big evil grin* I'm a Demon after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.