Corrupted Innocence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kk. ^_^ I'd be willing to play another, if you want Kokie.

Alright, I'll think about it tonight. If we don't get two more by about Hmmmmm, 5 p.m. tomorrow I'll let people take a second character.

Oh yeah, I'm stuck in town from Monday till Friday. I'll be at the library whenever I can, but my time online will still be iffy. If I'm not here when you wanna start, go ahead without me and I'll jump in later, okay? It'll be a little easier when I get a phone in a month or two.

Okay, just be on when you can and I will keep you updated.

Name: Frederick Sinclair
Type: Demon
Appearance: Photo, although ignore the watersign. -w-

Personality: Frederick is a demon, so everything must not be assumed on the first meeting. When you first meet this handsome young man, you'll find his words enticing. Enchanting. With silver tongue and his gentlemen-like persona you'd think he'd be an angel. But deep inside he has quite the dark side. After all he is a demon.

Biography: Frederick was raised in the depths of the underworld. His "parents" teaching him the arts of summoning but that wasn't the only thing he was capable of. Later as he grew older and roamed the Earth, he tempted stupid humans into traps which he designed to make him stronger. It was only recently did he hear about the Hybrid. An idea popping in his mind, an idea which could make him stronger then ever.

Strength: Temptation, Frederick basically lures both men and women alike to either kill them and or control them. He also has the ability to summon different weapons to his hands in case of a brawl and he has the ability to heal from wounds faster then normal.

Weakness: Frederick cannot be burned by normal fire, instead he is burned by water. He can be killed if a wound is deep enough and he loses to much blood before it starts to heal. A heavy dosage of water could also put him to rest easily.

Gender Preference: Women.

Why are they helping the others: Frederick has his own motives for the Hybrid. Although he won't tell others. (To be revealed in the RP later on ;D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Allright, accepted. Although, it makes him seem kind of like an over powered character if he can only die from beheading or being stabbed in the heart, maybe his strength could be that he has a higher pain tolerance and faster healing, that way he's like the others, he can still die if a wound is to great.

Something I forgot to add in the first post, this takes place in the time a little while after electircity was made. So there is a little electricity, like enough to light a house. I'm not used to using electricity in my rps so I want to begin with a little.

Update: Last character taken by Koene, when she posts the character, I'll get the actual rp thread up.

It's fine. Sorry if I sounded a little bossy, it's just that I felt like he was a little more overpowered than the rest. But anyway, ACCEPTED!!!!!!

Yeah it's totally fine, that's what GMs do! :3

Alright, cool :D. When Koene finishes the last character, we can start.

Name: Matthew Rowan
Type: Human
Personality: He is quite the energetic sort, with a quick wit and dry sense of humor. Matthew loves to watch fire burning: the way it dances, destroys, and gives way for rebirth. He also loves to watch the night sky and count all the stars until he falls asleep. When he was a child, a visit to the ocean sent him to the hospital, so he doesn't much like large bodies of water. He can be annoying at times, but wears himself out pretty fast. Though he occasionally lies and cheats, he is essentially good.
Biography: Raised in a middle-class neighborhood on the outskirts of the city, he was a solid B student with a good future. When his powers first emerged, nothing really changed – he just had a few more sick days than his classmates. In-between jobs at the moment and living with a platonic roommate, it was easy to just up and leave on an epic quest.
Strength: He can transform his body at will into any living thing he can imagine. His favorite animal is a mongoose, so he often defaults to that when stressed.
Weakness: Besides the ocean, he has a low tolerance for pain and is easily put off.
Gender Preference: He doesn't care as long as the lovin's good.
Why he is helping the others: It sounded like fun – going on an adventure, saving the world, and hitting on that delightful Hybrid boy!

I like it. Accepted!!!! I'll post the actual rp in a minute. Gotta finish cleaning.

Reactions: Rufiya
yay! okie dokie! sorries I am so late, I didn't get the notification

PPFFFTBLBHGBLGNDEJ;AHF;AIJKLAJFPADHFOIEJHAFPH, Don't worry about it. Better late than never!!

Hey, where's the other angel? If I don't have someone to hold me back, I'm just going to make up angel lore left, right, and center!

By the way, where are churches normally located in this universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.