Corrupted Bloodline

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gali slid off his shirt and admired him, thinking. She'd be leaving behind her family, her life, and her existance really, "Then show me you'll care for me."

Tahu held her by her hips and kissed her from her stomach up, stripping her as her mover up.

Gali moaned in pleasure, smiling, "If Kazi saw you he'd kill you."

"I'd be willing to take that risk," he said, kissing her deeply.

Gali opened her mouth for him. She stroked his bare back and felt him rub hers. She loved it how he played with her wings.

He explored her mouth, pulling back for a moment to whisper, "I love you." Then moving in to continue.

Gali chuckled, "Would I give you my body if I did not think you did?" She let herself get stripped further.

Tahu kissed her deeply again, "Of course not." He joked along, as he pulled her onto him.

-Later-
Gali pulled off him, satisfied and elated, "Come on, it has almost been a half hour."

"We're going already..?" He said jokingly. Tahu knew that they still had a job to do, so he complied and got dressed.

Gali simply turned into water, shimmied into her clothes, and reformed, "That is a nice trick."

(OOC: I'm so sorry for replying late. Hectic Week)
Watching Gali as she did such, he truly admired her abilities, "It really is."

Gali smiled, "Humhp." And she ran downstairs, her wings transparent. IF someone felt them, she wouldn't disguise them, but she couldn't fold them in; they hurt if she did.

Quickly getting dressed, Tahu followed the eager Gali downstairs, retracting his wings and throwing his coat on as he made it out the door.

Gali looked around and sighed, "I cannot sense the evil, can you find demons? Keep in mind too that we cannot kill them this time."

Tahu knelt to the ground, ignoring Gali's remark about killing the demon. Slowly, he placed the palm of his hand onto the cold tile, opening a blazing ring of fire around himself. As if by their own will, the flames danced around the room, burning out as they reach a wall or door. "Hmm. I guess not," he sighed as well, looking to Gali. Getting up, he saw that one of the embers remained, burning brightly by the stairwell. Fluttering, his wings turned from their ordinary scarlet-red to a bright gray, signifying that there was another creature in the room.
"Well, it appears you've found me," A gleeful voice called out to the two.
Feeling like he recognized that voice from somewhere, he quickly morphed one of his wings into their tentacle-like state, wrapping it around the unseen demon.

Gali was quick in coming, although not unprepared. Her wings blazed and her body flashed, then she surrounded herself in water, "Who are you?"

"You're my brother's nameless kiss-up, aren't you?" Tahu said, tightening his grip around the giggling demon.
"Ding! Ding!" The choking demon cackled, "You win!"
Already irritated, he slammed the foolish creature against the wall, his eyes shifting colors, "DON'T SCREW WITH ME!"

Gali stepped back, then her natural instincts took over.
She rushed forward and threw Tahu off before he could kill the demon, wrapping him in trendils of water, "Stop it!"
She looked at him, "How did you know we were here?"

"I figured this would be one huge manhunt," The demon, still laughing, made no effort to escape. Tahu knelt to the ground, trembling as he returned to normal.
"Your boyfriend over there doesn't look too good." The creature's cackles grew louder.

Status
Not open for further replies.