Corrupted Bloodline

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gali moaned. She would never admit it, but her wings did burn. The orange was natural, "Full angels have spots on their wings that tell emotion. That red last night was arousal. Blue is tranquility, orange is annoyance, purple is fury, ect."

"I've gathered the color meanings over the years." Tahu mentioned, "I ask because you're annoyed." Walking over to her, he laid a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm annoyed," She almost spat, "Because I spent over twenty years hunting demons and the council said I must stay with you the whole time. If I don't, I die."

"Oh.." Tahu said, immediately misinterpreting her statement "I can understand.." He backed toward the bathroom for a moment and quickly stepped in.

"It would be faster," She kept speaking, "If we could split up to cover more ground. I like to work with you, but time is of the essence. We need to cover ground faster...Tahu...Tahu are you even listening to me?" She sat up, annoyed.

"Yes," he spoke through the door, feeling guilty for misinterpreting what she meant. "I'd never ignore you.."

Gali frowned even more, "Garan and his stupid people dictate everything. I hate being ordered around."

"Why do you think I came to live down here?" He said, opening the door and walking toward her. "You should've came with me, I'd have loved for you to have been around with me in my travels." Tahu smiled to her, standing beside the bed.

Gali pulled him gently closer, "I would, if Kazi wasn't my father." Kazi was one of the top ten members of the council, "He'd find me in an instant unless I somehow denounced him."

"That is true, huh?" Tahu put an arm around her, "It's an unfortunate thing... I would have enjoyed having you around..." Now that he thought of it, he looked her in the eye and asked, "Do you have to go back when this is over..?"

Gali shook her head, "I wish I could stay with you, or anyone else. Unless Kazi denounces me as his daughter, exile in all of its sense, I am required to return or face consequence. Which, since you haven't been around, is torture."

He sighed, wishing that didn't have to be the case. "I understand." Tahu kissed her softly, and allowed his wings to spread and have some air space after being concealed for so long.

Gali pulled him down onto her body, letting her wings envelop him, "I spent so many years being a good little angel on that place, not able to leave. I became a demon hunter so I could. Then my dad caught on and made me quit. But.." She pulled him closer, "With you I'm not so scared."

"I'm glad..." he whispered, holding onto Gali. "In the years I've been traveling, I've missed you immensely, so I was glad when the council sent you with me. It must be hell not being able to leave."

Gali chuckled as she rubbed his back, "Hell, literally. I swear demons were whispering my ear all day!"

He chuckled along with her, glad she at least had a sense of humor about it. "I'd imagine so. What do you even do up there anyway, everyone to me was so boring."

"Nothing, literally,' she gripped the edge of his shirt, "No joke. I sat around and played with my wings."

"Wow," he took her hands and kissed her again, "That sounds really awful." Tahu could imagine her, being so bored, trying to entertain herself.

She looked down, "Trust me, I'm so done with that place. I'd rather be on the run."

"Then stay with me," Tahu says, lying against her. "We can see the world, and I will do whatever I need to to keep you here."

Status
Not open for further replies.