Corrupted Bloodline

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gali flipped back her hair, and her left eyes was slightly red, "Look at my eye, it is the mark of a demon. Of the demon Razak." She looked down, "Kazi thought, if I were to leave, I would become him. That I would loose myself and become him."

Razok was one of the most feared demons ever. He had killed over two-hundred angels, and he was known for his bloody torture. The legend was he raped an angel for a family line, then left her and killed her once the baby was weaned. That baby would become the great-grandfather of Kazi.

"I don't agree with him..." Tahu said, looking to her demon eye and thinking of it. "You're fine right now. Not a change in you has occurred that I've seen."

Gali had seemed to have a lot more control over herself than he, possibly because she was confined to staying in the sky, giving her time to learn to do that. But at the same time, he didn't want to seem too sure of his theory, after all, surprises can always happen.

Gali moaned a bit, "Look, I know for ceratian. We've tested it with magic."

Gali held onto him, "Waireyaio y Gerani!" And her body began to shimmer red, until she ended the spell, "Believe me?"

Tahu covered his eyes as her body shimmered, blinded by the light it gave off. "I never said I didn't..."

Gali looked down, "you get now why I know about what you're going through?"

Gali let go, "stop, no more sex and/or kissing until we find the killer, unless you seduce me."

"Not at all what I was intending, and thanks for ruining that whole moment." Tahu once again retracted his wings and uniformly threw on his coat.

Gali gave a seductive grin and started to walk into the river.

Gali was knee-deep in the river, softly singing to herself.

"Where you going?" Tahu called after her, still following her into the river.

She shrugged, "I don't know."

Finally catching up with her, Tahu takes one of her hands, still following her.

Gali got a wretched idea, but enacted it. She pulled him into the water, giggling.

Panicking for a moment, seeing as he was surrounded by water, he started laughing as well, choking on a bit of water between breaths.

Gali pulled him up as it steamed from him. She laughed and looked him in the eye, "fun!"

Coughing a bit from his own steam, he laughed along with Gali. "Y-Yeah"

Status
Not open for further replies.