Corrupt A Wish

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRANTED! You now a bat with nothing.

I wish for batman. And no, not that Batman!
Granted, your parents are killed, you fall in a hole, and are traumatized by a bat into becoming a vigilante hero.

I wish for more magic.

Granted, you now have a evil entity living inside of you. Enjoy.

I wish for a mind.

Granted. You gain a second consciousness which slowly usurps power over your mind until you are but a backseat passenger in your own life, unable to control your movements or speak.

I wish for the top exam scores in my college

Granted. Everyone else gets every single answer wrong, granting you the top score by default.

I wish for a 1.5 liter bottle of Pepsi Cola, chilled to a temperature of about seven (7) degrees Celsius (AKA Centigrade), with no alterations made to it that would render it undrinkable (which includes, but is not limited to, the cola being poisonous, lacking any carbonation or the bottle being unopenable).

Granted, but the bottom of the bottle is missing.

I wish for a giant rolling donut to roll down the street with a Homer Simpson lookalike chasing it.

Granted. The donut wreaks havoc at the street location before the donut and the Homer Simpson lookalike vanish back into nothingness, so no way to taste the donut. :(

I wish for a dance with the wish granter below.

Wish granted, but I maim you with a club afterwards. c:

I wish for everything in existence to be erased completely.

Reactions: foodforpigs
Wish granted, but I maim you with a club afterwards. c:

I wish for everything in existence to be erased completely.
Granted, frustrated with his pretentious non-profit work, a wife has burned her philosopher husband's life work "existence" which contained an accurate answer to the questions of life, the universe, and everything.

I wish I had the power to create animations just by looking at a single image. (so like, I could look at fan art, and then it would animate itself around that situation)

Granted. The donut wreaks havoc at the street location before the donut and the Homer Simpson lookalike vanish back into nothingness, so no way to taste the donut. :(

I wish for a dance with the wish granter below.
Joke's on you! That's exactly what I wanted! :P
I wish I had the power to create animations just by looking at a single image. (so like, I could look at fan art, and then it would animate itself around that situation)

Granted, but all the animations end up doing lewd things and making rude gestures at you.

I wish for whatever you wish for.

Joke's on you! That's exactly what I wanted! :P

Granted, but all the animations end up doing lewd things and making rude gestures at you.

I wish for whatever you wish for.
Granted.
I wish for nothing.

Granted. Said "something" is an eternal Rickroll.

I wish that you, the genie who I am communicating with, will no longer have the capability nor desire to corrupt someone's wishes, be it inentional or otherwise, and instead fulfill each and every wish, including this wish, according to the intentions of the wisher regardless of how poor the wording of the wish is.

Granted, but that was your one wish, so now you have to watch everyone else get what they want while you don't.

I wish to see Age of Ultron in theaters. (I have the money but never know the times.)

Granted. Ultron walks in while you are watching the movie and kills you.

I wish for a snow day (I live in NM so)...

Granted. All the snow is yellow.

I wish everyone could transport in and out of fantasy realms of their choosing.

granted. however, every time they try to go somewhere, an invisible force with a voice mentions: "You must gather your party before venturing forth."

i wish my voice sounded like Kevin Michael Richardson's

Reactions: foodforpigs
Grannted but then you loose said voice 3 days later and live mute

I wish i could go to the Yu-Gi-OH! world and ,marry Seto kaiba.

Granted, but Kaiba's obsession with defeating Yugi in a children's card game means that you essentially become his wife in name only. He's also never home when he has business to take care of after that, being the CEO of Kaiba Corp. Also has to take care of matters when his baby brother is kidnapped every week.

I wish that I was always lucky.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Granted, it's bad luck.

I wish potatoes were a sapient species.

Granted, now the potatoes want revenge from their smashed and eaten comrades.

I wish that no one get bored anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.