Corrupt A Wish

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but it's granted by the Devil.

I wish for wings.

Granted. They are tiny mosquito wings, which basically do nothing for you and serve only a trivial nuisance until you pluck them out, from the back of your hand.

I wish for a lifetime's supply of coffee

Granted. Permanent insomnia.

I wish for a lotus fower.

Granted, but nothing seems to happen because you've already got a bunch of lotus flowers in your avatar.

I wish for graet justis.

granted. you have no chance to survive, make your time

i wish to be a meme

Granted. It's about having no waifus.

I wish for a brand new hat.

Granted. It's adorned with several blooming flowers, which produce a lovely scent... for bees, wasps and other insects, who are drawn to it en masse.

I wish to be able to grant my own wishes exactly how I wish to grant them, without being forced to corrupt them.

Granted. But it makes you a twisted individual and you waste it on an Xbone.

I wish for a fedora.

Granted. However, you lose it while being chased down a corridor by a giant rolling marble sphere. You could try to retrieve it, but...

I wish for a fish to go squish.

granted. it dies.

i wish for fried fish for lunch.

Granted. It's puffer fish.

I wish for the perfect taco.

Granted. It's absolutely perfect -- in the mind of a mad scientist, who thought it was a good idea to create a self-replicating mutant taco that emits poisonous fumes.

I wish for all the Tacos of Doom to disappear, along with the mad scientist who made them.

Granted. It's absolutely perfect -- in the mind of a mad scientist, who thought it was a good idea to create a self-replicating mutant taco that emits poisonous fumes.

I wish for all the Tacos of Doom to disappear, along with the mad scientist who made them.
Granted, however you are the scientist.

I wish all the moderators and admins wanted my autograph.

Granted, however you are the scientist.

I wish all the moderators and admins wanted my autograph.
Granted, but they stop praising the sun.

I wish for a facehugger, sun bro, ferret hybrid.

Granted. It is stuck in your head forever, in a loop that will never end, even when you want it to stop. It plays while you're awake. It plays while you're asleep.

I wish for a cool hat.

Granted. It has a temperature of 6°C, making it very cool indeed. Also, you can't take it off.

I wish to be able to fly any distance, at whatever speed and altitude I want, along with the required secondary power to land properly.

granted, too bad you didnt ask for the secondary power to ignore air friction....

i wish i had all the secondary powers

GRANTED! You now a bat with nothing.

I wish for batman. And no, not that Batman!

Status
Not open for further replies.