Corrupt-A-Wish 2

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but you sold your body to strangers to do so.

I wish for...a cup of coffee.

gratned, but cassette only takes $10 bills instead of $1 for poledancing

i wish I was an Irish poledancer

gratned, but cassette only takes $10 bills instead of $1 for poledancing

i wish I was an Irish poledancer
*giggles, well I wasn't paying, so that works for me*
Granted, but you are partnered with Cassette, and he bullies you for your lunch money.

I wish for a bat mobile.

Granted and stolen from Batman himself, looks like your in trouble.

Everyone wants me dead and now I'm alone beacuse of my wish *sniffles*. I wish no one wants me dead

Granted and stolen from Batman himself, looks like your in trouble.

Everyone wants me dead and now I'm alone beacuse of my wish *sniffles*. I wish no one wants me dead
Granted, they now all want you to be torchured for as long as possible, devising new ways to increase the amount of pain they can deliver before you perish.

I wish Captain Scrubz was the manliest person ever.

GRANTED but now I'm evil I'm going on killing spree starting with the people who are torchuring me followed by the world

I wish everyone will worship me as their new god

GRANTED but now I'm evil I'm going on killing spree starting with the people who are torchuring me followed by the world

I wish everyone will worship me as their new god
Granted, everyone has now lost hope in the world.

I wish for a magic skirt that does something impressive.

Granted, problem is, the skirt contains tentacles from Japanese manga that do unpleasant things.

I wish I could gaze upon the infinite night sky, unblinking until the world can see no more.

Reactions: Cassette
Granted, problem is, the skirt contains tentacles from Japanese manga that do unpleasant things.

I wish I could gaze upon the infinite night sky, unblinking until the world can see no more.
Granted but you now have to deal with homer simpson.

I wish I was a magic girl.

Wish granted, you have the magic of miracle whip, controlling it, creating eat, eating it.

I wish I could find the picture I wanted for an RP appearance.

Wish granted, you have the magic of miracle whip, controlling it, creating eat, eating it.

I wish I could find the picture I wanted for an RP appearance.
Granted, but it ends up being a picture of an EX that you hadn't gotten over yet.

I wish boredbrain swapped bodies with the person nearest to him.

Granted, and that person is me, the Irish poledancer.

I wish that I could reset this world we've all destroyed with our wishes.

Granted but the last back up version for this world was 9th May 1940. And we are all transported to Paris.

I wish for a box of Cuban cigars.

Granted but the last back up version for this world was 9th May 1940. And we are all transported to Paris.

I wish for a box of Cuban cigars.
Granted, except they are super rare ones which the mafia are chasing you for.

I wish it was the 29th of July, 2014.

Granted, except they are super rare ones which the mafia are chasing you for.

I wish it was the 29th of July, 2014.
Granted, but the world is frozen at that date, causing the world to stop rotating.

I wish I was wearing super cute clothes.

Granted. Problem is, your so cute now you've attracted the attention of a serial killer known as Buffalo Bill. "It puts the lotion on the skin."

I wish I had some lotion. . . to put on the skin.

Granted, doesn't stop you from getting skin cancer.

I wish I was a magic girl.

Granted. Too bad it was given to you by Kyuubey and not Keroberos....Contract? Contract?Contract?Contract?Contract?Contract?Contract?Contract?Contract?Contract?Contract?Contract?Contract?Contract?Contract?Contract?Contract?Contract?

I wish there were no contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.