Corrupt-A-Wish 2

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted Now everyone here as joined me and we are all stuck in quicksand

I wish my work mate disappears and stop asking to put rude things up and that we will survive this quicksand

Granted. Your work mate is sacrificed to the quicksand. The quicksand spits the rest of us out into the air and we fall into San Diego. Unfortunately your work mate's lover observed the whole thing and turned into a Rambo-like human with the goal of killing you.

I wish for a AK-47.

Granted, but it fires in the wrong direction, so when you try to use it...

I wish for a cupcake.

Granted it's poison

I wish for a rocket lauuncher which fires in the right direction and has ammo to get rid of the rambo lady. (My work mate is single though bloody wishes got him a GF least he is in the quicksand now)

Granted. But all the rockets that you have got are dud ammo. Tougher luck man.

I wish for a cardboard box.

granted full of angry skunks

Stuff it throws the rocket launcher at her face and runs... I wish i could get out of this mess

Granted. You are transported to an unnamed rock somewhere.

I wish for the skunks to be angry and anybody except me.

Granted but they sprayed you before leaving and they started chasing Batman

I wish I knew where I was

Granted. You are in the Magellan Strait near the southernmost part of South America. You are also interrupted by a sea lion which sees you as food.

Granted. You are in the Magellan Strait near the southernmost part of South America. You are also interrupted by a sea lion which sees you as food.
Since you didn't wish, I have no choice but to corrupt you.

I wish for the powers of the Ur Dragon.

granted. you also get the powers of the dur dragon. and its retarded cousin, the herp derp dragon.

i want a day off

granted. you also get the powers of the dur dragon. and its retarded cousin, the herp derp dragon.

i want a day off
Granted, the calendar now has one less day. Hope I didn't misinterpret that...

I wish for a cute girlfriend that is 100% human.

granted. but shes bi and wants a threesome, so now youre stuck with me too. awkwaaaaaard.

i wish i had an awkward moment to see what its like

granted. but shes bi and wants a threesome, so now youre stuck with me too. awkwaaaaaard.

i wish i had an awkward moment to see what its like
Granted, but it was already given in the previous wish, so I have no choice but to corrupt you.

I wish I had a compass that would point to anyone I said the name of.

Granted but the compass also make the person whose name you say hate you very, very, very much.

I wish for a fishing pole.

Granted but is full of angry Klingons (luckily we can go in and out but they can't) and missing it's engines.

I want to be able to catch fish with my fishing pole.

you do! unfortunately, you caught a Sharknado!

SHARKNADO_Corrected_2013.jpg

I wish my bow were socketed. Yes, Warcraft 3 reference referencing a Diablo II reference.

Granted but the bow breaks after one use

I wish things would stop trying to eat me

Status
Not open for further replies.