College Life (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know you're not" Thomas spit. "I am now pretty much done talking to you." he said and tried to stand without falling over. "people always like you so much but what they don't know is that you're a misogynist and homophobic" he said it pretty loud, hoping everybody would hear. Thomas knew he himself was a prick

Last edited:
"At least my head isn't shoved so far up my arse, like yours!" Michael yelled, pushing Thomas up to the wall, "I am not homophobic, and I just can't help that people like me," he smiked, shoving him harder.

"What are you gonna do then? Are you going to punch me?" Thomas hissed. "Wouldn't that ruin your reputation? And what about your daddies law business? I am pretty sure he wouldn't like it if you punched me" Thomas was angry, very angry. The only person who was ever nice to him is shoving him against a wall and only because Thomas made a gay joke. "What the fuck man why are you so sensitive for that?!"

Shit, he knew he had gone too far, he shouldn't have spazzed out when Tom mentioned about mike being gay. "I'm not." he mumbled and roughly let go of Tom, "Go suck a dick," He turned away. He didn't want anyone to know what he felt inside about men, about this boy. He was so angry and worked up about him, he couldn't keep his mind off him. Tom drove Mikey crazy in all the bad ways. He just wanted to be normal and enjoy being with a girl, but he can't.

"It's clearly not gonna be yours!!" he yelled after him and then slid down the wall. He didn't deny he was gay, if someone asked him he would say yes, but that doesn't mean he wasn't ashamed of who he was. People like Mike made him feel so angry. He knew what the other thought about them and it made him wanne cry. Which he was doing actually, but he hadn't reallu realized it. He was covering his face with his hands and sniffling. How embarrassing...

"And that would be such a shame," Mikey turned back, he knew he had pushed way too far, he hadn't seen another guy cry before, he didn't know what he was doing, "Come on," he picked the older boy up and steaded his against the wall, "I'm sorry," Michael swallowed his pride and wrapped his arm around Tom's waist and walked him out to the front, away from everyone.

Thomas tried to push him away but he gave up fast. He couldn't do it, he was to drunk and emotional so whatever. Mike said he was sorry but he doubted it. "I don't need your pity Michael" he huffed but leaned in on him anyway. He would probably not be able to walk straight. "can you.. Can you drive me home" he pushed the keys of his Porsche into Mike's hand. He was still angry yes, but he wanted to sleep. "drive careful if it gets a scratch I might sue you"

As per usual Damien rolled up late to the party. He'd been busy finishing a music re-mix for his Youtube channel, as evident by the headphones still lingering around his neck. Nonetheless, he'd finally arrived, and was ready to mock all the drunken idiots still at the party. Well, he would have been, if he hadn't crashed his Harley-Davidson into the Porsche outside. Despite passing his test a couple of weeks ago, Damien still wasn't the best cyclist, which was going to cause him a bit of trouble it would seem. Groaning on the floor, Damien rolled to his side, hoping his hands were uninjured. Compensation costs and other injuries he could deal with, but he needed his hands to keep up his online presence

Reactions: Ethan Le Me
"You're talking to the 'to be lawyer' here." I laughed, but no for long. This guy had ran right into Tom's car. He hadn't seen yet, because his eyes were closed, "Uh, Tom..."

Thomas opened his eyes and what he saw sobered him up right that moment. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" He saw some kid laying on the ground and instead of checking if he was alright he went in full brat mode. He picked him up by his collar "You better explain this and havea damn good rreason you prick!"

Damien suddenly felt a hand around the scruffy collar of his shirt, as the owner of the Porsche began shouting at him for an explanation. Automatically Damien checked for his headphones, which were thankfully still around his neck, and pretty undamaged. So long as they were there, Damien could relax. So with a little laugh, Damien replied, "Haha, take a wild guess, Sherlock. I crashed into your car...hey, like that song! What's it called....oh yeah, I don't care!"

Yes, he definitely hated this bloke already. He kicked him with his knee against the oh so sensitive spot between the idiots legs. "do you even know how expensive this car is? I really hope you got enough money for that" he might have considered not letting him pay for it and just forgive and forget, but this guy was a prick

Michael pulled Tom away from the other guy, "Let it go, dude," He said, "Your dad is rich enough to pay for it." Mikey said, without thinking. "Its just a car.." he added, covering up what he had said.

Pain flowed through Damien's lower area, after a sneaky low blow from the car owner. "Very gentle-manly of you to make such a dirty shot," Damien remarked, even as he choked in pain. There was always time for a snarky comment after all. "Don't worry guys, I can pay up for the car. And I'll be using my own hard-earned money, instead of my parent's," Damien said, hoping he'd hit the rich kid's weak spot. The best part was, Damien could actually pay with his own money- the adverts on his various channels, blogs, etc., weren't there for fun after all.

Unbeknownst to Damien, at the same time a trail of blood was seeping out from Damien's hair, hidden by the hair's scarlet colour

"my father is dead you idiot!" Thomas shouted at him. "the fact that I got enough money doesn't mean anything the bloke is paying or apologizing" he hissed. He looked at the ginger with his precious headphones. "fuckface"

"Fuck," Michael whispered under his breath, he should have kept his damn mouth shut when it came to other people's business, he rubbed his eyes and begun to walk away from the scene, he had enough for tonight.

Damien had to restrain his urge to make a comment on the drama with the tall guy. Dead family members were a no-go area for jokes, even for Damien. With a deflated voice from the dampened mood, Damien retorted, "I wouldn't be calling somebody who's buying you a car 'fuck-face', huh posho?"

"Mike you still got my keys" he said pissed off. "you know what hair dye dude, forget about it. I've had my fair share of drama tonight so never mind okay just go inside and annoy the shit out of somebody else" Thomas waited for Mike to walk back and looked at Damien.

Damien would have loved to riposte the comment on his red hair. Or maybe make a joke about literally annoying the shit out of somebody. However that was impossible, because Damien was beginning to lose control of his body, thanks to the accumulating loss of blood. The crash was more serious than Damien first thought, and everything was starting to look black around the edges. "He...faaack, h-... beed..." Damien spluttered, trying to point out the blood he'd just noticed running down his spine.

Thomas quickly helped the guy sitting down. He hated blood, it was gross. "why me" he sighed and took his scarf off, pressing it against the guy's head wound. "stay calm, okay, the pressing probably hurts but stay calm" he kept the scarf against Damian's head and took out his phone calling an ambulance. He told them the address and looked at Mike. "tell the hostesses okay and then get outta here you're underage"

Status
Not open for further replies.