College Life (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien winced at the scarf pressing against his wound, wishing he'd noticed it earlier. Really, he acted like such a moron, trying to show off but just getting himself into bother. At least the guy from before was nice enough to help him with his injury, despite being a total douche. "T-tank ya..." Damien spat out, even though it made him feel worse.

Angry jealously surged through Mikey's body, he hated that Tom was touching another guy, even though it was just because he was helping. Mike didn't get it, why was he feeling like this, he didn't even like the guy, well that's what he would tell himself.

"No, fuck you. I'm not going anywhere." Mikey folded his arms, right now probably wasn't the right time to be stubborn.

"Fine, Jesus" Thomas muttered. He watched the ambulance arrive and then they took over from there. The poor idiot looked like he was in lots of pain. "sir" a lady from the ambulance walked up to him. "can you tell me what happened?" some people came outside to look what had happened. "this guy crashed into my car. That's all I know I don't know how and I.don't know why he just did and then almost passed out" the lady nodded and Thomas turned to the crowd. "get all inside you idiots what if they call the police" he whispered to the people in front.

Damien's was swimming, and oddly enough it wasn't from alcohol. Explanations were probably needed by the lovely ambulance people, but when you're next to unconscious they're kind of hard to give. In fact, Damien couldn't really do anything righr now. So he let himself slip away from the pain, passing out on the ambulance bed.

Alex ran outside. She'd heard all of the commotion that was going on outside and had decided to take a look. "Oh my God what happened out here?!" She ran over.

Dom chuckled and sang along with her "I could spend my life with youuu, yeah girl we ain't got a thing to lose so lets go and run away" he drove along the road with a smile and looked at JJ's pretty self every once in a while.

Dom soon pulled up at Waffle House and sat in the car for a minute. Then made sure he had is black credit card in his wallet. He had it and smiled to himself then at Jhenna.
"Jhenna you really cannot sing" he said to her while laughing a little.

Jhenna pouted and turned away from him, acting mad and to even add on got out the car crossing her arms and walking. " you can't sing either Dom.. Plus I sound like an angel.. Just don't feel like really singing." She pouted, sticking her tongue out at him.
Even if she wasn't really mad she wondered how Dom would react. Would he be sad, mad or not even care. All the thoughts jumbled in her head that she didn't even notice him get out the car.

Dom got out the car quickly and walked to Jhenna. He didn't mean to hurt her feelings at all, he was merely joking with her. "JJ I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." He rubbed her arm apologetically. Dom really cared about her and only wanted her happy.

People were seeming to flow outside suddenly. whispers of a fight ending in a guy having to leave in a ambulance filled the silence. No music was playing, just a bunch of chatter and gasps. Abigail tried to find jack. She wanted to apologize to the hostess but she didnt think they heard her over the music. "jack? are you still here?" she tried to yell for him over the crowd. things were starting to get chaotic, and abigail was done trying to have fun. All she could think about was going home and shaking JJ for leaving her.

Jhenna smiled and turned, Hugging him tightly and giggling. " I was just playing Dom.. Sorry if I worried you or something.. But let's go, I'm hungry and want the double angus cheeseburger with fries. " she said, almost dragging him into the Diner. Hurrying and sitting, Jhenna bite her lip looking at the menu and hummed, Tapping her fingers on the table.

" what are you gonna get ?" She questioned.

Thomas tried to explain what had happened to some of the drunken people but he heard that they were accusing him from fighting. He tried to tell them he hadn't pushed the guy but they wouldn't believe.him. He walked over to his roommate with a face that you could only describe as desperate. "Mickey they don't believe me, they think I did that but I didn't you know I didn't" he really wanted to hug Michael but he was able to restrain himself. Michael didn't hug guys, only girls with nice boobs. He closed his eyes "I know I'm awful but I don't.send annoying hair dye brats to hospital okay I am not that awful!!"

"Hey, hey." Mikey put his hand on Tom's shoulder, "Calm down, I believe you, they'll listen to me, just give it some time. They will take him to the hospital, he'll be fine." Mikey pulled the older, but slightly smaller boy to his chest, "I'll get us back to the dorm." he whispered.

"today is really a shitty day" he mumbled as he was very comfortable in Mike's arms. It was probably only platonic but it was still amazing. He forgot that his car broke down and that the whole world hated him. He felt the best he ever had right there in Mike's arms. "please get us home"

Had Damien been awake he would have now been mockingly singing 'Love is in the air'. But he wasn't awake. Which is probably for the best.

Reactions: Ethan Le Me
"Okay, okay, that's enough," Mike pushed Tom off him, and nudged him into the passenger seat and buckled him in and closed the door. He hopped in the other side and started the car, he switched on the headlights and backed the hell out of the chaos.

Thomas just stared out of the window the whole way. Tonight had been terrible and he had been terrible too. Maybe he should swallow his pride and apologize to the curly girl and the nice smelling bloke. They arrived at their dorm and he got out. He walked to the building not waiting for Mike and walked in. He opened the doors and immediately claimed the bathroom. He almost threw up at the sight of blood on his clothes and immediately took them off

"Tom," Mike knocked on the bathroom door, "You okay?" he asked after awhile of no answer. Mike walked away from the door after hearing the shower turn on. He striped down to his boxers, and sat on his bed shuffling through his underclothing draw for a fresh pair to put on.

Thomas didn't want to answer. He had lost himself in that hug earlier and he didn't really know what to do anymore. Maybe being friends with Mike isn't a good idea. Thomas pulled on some pjs and a black shirt. He walked to his room and plopped down. Everything started turning and he reached for his bin, throwing up.

Dom didn't even have to look at the menu. He'd been to Waffle House numerous times before and he always got the same thing. "A double waffle with bacon and eggs" he smiled. The waiter came over and asked for our drinks. Dom simply got orange juice, then leaned back in his seat.

"So Jhenna, what are your plans for college so far? Like how do plan to do everything?" He asked her. He stared at her hard, really studying her facial features.

The waiter soon came and they ordered their preferred foods. After the waiter guy left, Dom stared at JJ again taking in all her beauty.
"Damn she's beautiful" he said in his head, or so he thought. Dom had actually said those words out loud.

Blushing, Jhenna bit her lip and looked at Dominic, Giggling. " So.. you think I'm beautiful.. Well to tell you the truth I think your cute and handsome.." She looked down blushing harder and started on her food, nervous to see his reaction.

It grew quiet and Jhenna knew she choose the wrong time to tell him how she looked at him being attractive, but she hadn't even started on her feeling toward the man.

He's probably gonna laugh and think I'm dumb or something anyway she thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.