College Life (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivy giggled at his slight blush. "Sorry to make you blush mister actor. I bet girls are all over you" She said while laughing softly. "Thank you, and yeah.. we wanted to meet more people. We don't know to many other people. But you wouldn't be interested in living here would you?" she asked Andrew as she threw her cup away. She was feeling pretty tipsy and didn't need anymore for tonight.

Tom did like he didn't hear it but he did. What kind of shit advice is that?! He knew those things already so it was stupid to tell him. He gulped his cup and closed his eyes. He was so going to feel this for two days... He tried to stand up but his legs didn't wanne so he decided to lay down all the way instead. He wasn't going to parties ever again and he wasn't going to talk to people ever again. He would just die alone in a gigantic house, something good to look forward to...

Andrew shrugged and smiled slightly "You'd be surprised, girls go for the bad boys before they even go near the drama guys." He raised an eyebrow "So you threw a gigantic party to try and get roommates because you don't know a lot of people? No offense but there are a lot easier ways to befriend people." He said and then thought about it and shrugged "You know what, my dorm room sucks, i wouldn't mind living here, it could be fun"

Ivy smiled "Eh personally I'm not into the whole bad boy thing, I'd much rather date a theater boy." She suddenly realized what that sounded like and hurried to do damage control. "Oh but not like that! I wasn't hitting on you or anything, I mean yeah you're really cute and stuff but
i barley know you and.. uh I'm gonna stop talking now
" Ivy's face was red and she looked down not daring to meet his eyes. "But uh Yeah.. when it comes to meeting people were kinda sucky at that.. as you probably realized" she said softly.

Andrew blushed when she talked about dating theater boys and then sighed slightly when she tried to fix it. "Hey, no damage done." He said and put his hand on her shoulder. "You know, your not as bad as you think you are, you know how to come up and start a conversation with people and most others couldn't do that as easily as you did it" He said and smiled

Ivy looked up at Andrew though her mess of curly brown hair. "Thanks.. You're really sweet.." She said and blushed slightly. "I guess.. eh you were really cute and looked kinda lonely." she said as she brushed some of her curls out of her face. Her eyes met his and his smile made her smile. "Again.. you really should smile more.. it's contagious"

Andrew grinned "You're cute too ya know" He said and then realized what he had said, bu then decided it wasn't that terrible. "Hey, do you wanna head out to the pool? its kinda noisy and icky in here" He asked and held out his hand for her so that they could get through the mass of people. Some people had already left, others were making out in the corner and some were just passed out on the ground already.

Ivy smiled more as he did. "Haha thank you" She said as she took his hand "Yeah I'd love to get out of here. It's starting to smell like vodka and red bull." She scrunched her nose up and tried not to think of her past family life. Here was a cute boy, focus on him Ivy. She said to herself as they walked out to the pool area. "So are you in any upcoming productions? That's what they're called right? Like plays and musicals?" She asked him as they pushed their way out of the main room.

Andrew grinned and made his way out to the pool where it was nice and warm but not hot with a slight breeze coming through. He laughed slightly "Yeah, that's what they are called and i'm in the main one. It's peter pan and i play peter pan, so its fun. The cast is nice and the crew is fun too but its the crazy work schedule that is hard to deal with." He said with a shrug "What about you? what are you teaching those kids that you teach dance to?"

"Peter pan?! Gosh that was my favorite movie when I was little! Peter was my childhood crush" Ivy laughed "I'd love to come see it" she smiled at him. "Well I teach 3 classes. The 3 to 4 year olds, the 5 to 7 year olds, and the 8 to 9 year olds. So basic ballet and and tap. I even help with the hip hop class every once in awhile. Little kids are the cutest and I love kids." She said as she took a seat by the pool.

Andrew grinned "Yeah, i loved it as a kid too." He said leaving out the part where he had also had a crush on peter as kid. "That sounds like a lot of work but it also sounds really fun. Little kids are so cute it should be illegal" Andrew said and sat down as well. "Its really nice here, the stress of college isn't nearly as apparent at a party, so who else are you thinking of inviting to live here?" He asked and glanced up at her

Ivy nodded "I've always loved little kids. They are too freaking cute and most of them are so polite!" Ivy thought over the question as the wind blew a nice breeze over them. "I'm not entirely sure. Alex is in there now. I mean I would like to invite the 2 girls who were in that fight. And that guy that was nice enough to defend her. Oh and I'm pretty sure Alex has a crush on that Devin guy so probably him too." She said before rubbing her arm from the wind. Her curls bounced in the wind and she tried to push them back.

Alex looked over at her best friend, who was seemingly enjoying a nice conversation. She smiled glad to see Ivy having a good time. She was having a good time to, so she guessed that party was a success. She decided to go out to the pool area and give her head a break from the music and time to think.

Andrew nodded "Well, looks like you have a pretty good idea of who you want, so i guess that's good." He watched her cover herself from the wind "Are you cold?" He asked frowning slightly. He saw someone else come out, "Hey, isn't that your friend?" He asked

Ivy nodded "I'm a bit cold but no biggie" She said as she turned to look at her best friend. "Yeah it is. HEY ALEX COME HERE!" She yelled over to her friend and motioned her over. "I mean it's Alex's house so she has final say of course."

Before going out to chill by the pool she heard her friend yell for her. Alex walked over to her. "Hey hey chica. What's up?" She smiled, everything about this was amazing. She was meeting new people and seeing a lot of potential in a few that could be her new roommates.

"Heyy girl, how's the party?" She asked as she turned towards her friend. "Oh how rude. Alex this is Andrew, Andrew this is Alex the hostess and owner of this fine house." She giggled as she mouthed to her friend. "Isn't he SO cute?"

Andrew nodded "I wish i had a coat to give you or something" He said softly and then looked up at Alex "Hey, nice to meet you. This is a great party" He said and smiled at her

Dom was awoken by a poke at his cheek. He fluttered his eyes open to JJ. "How'd you sleep?" He asked in a groggy voice. Dom then sat up and stretched, yawned, and scratched his small mane of hair. He didn't have as much hair as JJ, but it was enough to call long.

He looked down to see that he had taken his shirt off in the night and freaked out a little. Dom pulled the covers up over him to cover most of his upper body and looked at Jhenna for a reply.

"Hey mate," Mikey saw what had just happened, he wasn't aware of the whole story, but this guy looked pretty wrecked, and cute. He hated himself for thinking that, he was a 100% straight, girls were hot, but this guy was beautiful, kind of like an angel, a fallen angel. Mikey could see the pain in his face, his jaw was clenched and his eyes squeezed shut.

"What do you want?" he spat.

"Woah, you wouldn't talk to your roomie like that, would you?" The boy sat up right away, and dragged his hand through his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.