College Life (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggling, Jhenna pulled the covers down and chuckled. " You know.. It's okay if you go shirtless Dom. Why try and hide knowing you have a body.. But I slept good, your comfy. " she smiled, Rubbing his shoulder. Yawning, Jhenna stretched and laid back on him , Keeping it in that she found his muscles attractive and sexy.

Rubbing her eyes, Jhenna glanced up at him moving to sit on the edge of the bed.
" I'm kinda hungry.. Wanna come with me to get something to eat ? " she questioned.

"It's great! I'm loving it. Expect for all the drunken assholes fucking up my house. It's nice to meet you Andrew. Thank you so much for coming." She smiled at him, holding out her hand for him to shake. Alex giggled at her friend. "Yes he is, but do you know who's beyond gorgeous? Devin." She giggled, blushing a little bit as she looked over at him. "Whoa, that boy is just umph." She said biting her lip, speaking her thoughts aloud. "Oh God I did not mean to say that out loud." She laughed. Alex's cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Ivy burst out laughing at her friend. "Don't mind her she speaks without thinking sometimes" She said to Andrew. Ivy laughed as she turned back to Alex "Ask him to move in, we threw the party to find roommates anyway! Andrew said he'd like too" She turned more to Andrew. "Right?" She asked him as her eyes twinkled.

Andrew shook her hand and smiled "Well, this is a college party, so i don't know what you were expecting." He raised an eyebrow "I'm going to assume you didn't mean me" He said and glanced at the guy Alex had looked at. He supposed he was kinda cute. Andrew looked at Ivy "Yeah, I think it would be fun"

Ivy nudged Andrew in his ribs "You're cute hush" She joked with the boy. "Alex how much longer is this party gonna last.. Cleaning this up is going to be a BITCH!" She said as she leaned her head in her hands. "And this hangover.. UGHH"

"Well good. You're in. I made invitations for people who we really wanted. And not that long. Hush it up!" Alex smiled pulling a small stack of small invitations out of her back pocket. She handed half of the stack to Ivy. "Invite whoever you want girly. I'm gonna go give one of these to Devin over there." She giggled walking over to Devin. "Hey, I have something for you." She smiled at him, handing him an invitation.

Andrew laughed slightly at Ivy and nodded at Alex. "Thanks" He said and watched her walk off. He turned back to Ivy "I'm gonna assume that your not really the partying type right?" He said with a smile. This party had actually turned out ok in Andrews mind.

Dom looked at her and scratched his head again. "Sure." He stated simply. After all that throwing up before, he was in need of food. Dom didn't even realize it until his stomach started grumbling. He sat up on the edge next to JJ and picked his shirt up off the floor, pulling it on. He secured a snapback on his head since his hair was in a complete and utter mess.

He decided to wear his simple chuck taylors to a food place and looked at JJ.
"Am I driving or.."

" if you think you've sobered up and wanna drive than sure, but I can drive if you want me to.." She said, Standing and pouting rubbing at her thighs that looked weird in the bodycon. Rolling her eyes Jhenna looked at Dom and put on her puppy dog face.
" Can I Please, Pretty please wear some of your clothes.. This dress makes me feel weird. " she plucked at the material and looked back at him.

Abigail had just finished her bottle of water. she was sobering up pretty well. She found herself a seat to give her feet a break. she took out her phone and started texting Jhenna. "thanks for leaving me JJ. you better not have gotten lucky! where are u? im about to catch a ride with jack if ur sleep. ttyl girly" Abigail looked around to find jack, but there was still so many people there that it was seemingly impossible.

She looked through her phone, hoping she had jack's number.
"oh right i was too nervous to ask, what is with me? that is so not like me." Abigail remebered that she passed the DJ when she walked in. She stood up and jumped to get a better view. Abigail spotted the DJ, along with the hostesses that greeted them. she had to go to them and apologize about Dom. She tracked them down after fighting her way through the crowd. "hello! you probably dont remember me from before. im Abigail. First off great party and pad. i normally dont go to parties but this one was okay. also i came to personally apologize for the friend me and my bestie came here with. freshmen can get themselves in trouble when they dont watch themselves, and im really sorry for any discomfort he caused. He is a really funny guy, he just cant hold his liquor" she may not have known him personally but if JJ said that he was a good then she took her word for it

Dom chuckled lightly and walked over to his dresser. He pulled out a t shirt and a pair of sweats, then handed them to JJ. "Here ya go. And yes I'm sober enough to drive." He rolled his eyes slightly. He grabbed the keys to his Chevy Camaro and headed out the door, not before making sure he looked decent in the mirror.

Dom sat in his car and waited for JJ to come out his house. Thinking of her, he recollected at the way she smiled and laughed and was always there for him when he needed someone. That's what he really liked about JJ. She was a loyal ass friend.

Jhenna nodded, seeing that she had made Dom slightly annoyed and quickly changed into the clothes he gave her. The sweats were two sizes too big and the t shirt hung off her showing slight cleavage witch she tied up, slipping on a pair of converse she left behind. Hurrying she jogged downstairs and into his car, kissing his cheek before he could ask way.

Smiling, she buckled up and hummed slightly glancing at him. " Sorry about asking the sober question, I already know your safe and care.. "

Thomas thougt about just being rude to Michael too, but he didn't. Mike was his roommate and he liked Mike. "Why do I keep making a fool of myself" He said and looked up at the only person who ever cared. "Everybody hates me anyway. I know it's my own fault but I can't help it. I think... I know I am not a very likeable person" He sighed. He just wanted to go home now... But he couldn't drive so that was not going to happen

Dom smiled and saw that she cared while pulling off. "it's alright JJ. Where we eating?" He asked. As he drove his hunger was increasing greatly. He thought JJ could hear the growls coming from his stomach.

"Good god, I'm hungry." He rubbed his stomach as he drove, only imagining all the good foods he could eat right now. Then he thought of all the apologizes he'd have to make to people in the next few days due to his actions at the party.

"No," Mikey chuckled, "You're not," he slid down the wall to sit next to Tom, "You're pretty selfish," he knew he was being kind of hard on him, but he did need to hear this.

Jhenna giggled hearing his stomach and chuckled, already knowing Dominic's favorite place to eat. " Waffle House, Duh." She exclaimed, Smiling and turning up the music. Not caring about it being a song she hated even thought she knew the lyrics, Jhenna started singing along and dancing in her seat. The water cleaned her system but she still had a few shots left in her.

" You make me wanna sing to you,Yeah, its the little things you do for me, homie, lover friend." She sing badly like usual.

Thomas glared at Mike. "I know I am" he said softly. What was with these people, saying shit he already knew. "I know I am a pain in the ass" he sighed. "why are you talking with me anyway, don't you need to fuck something"

"There's time for that later, none of the chicks here are crazy drunk, and not, well, I haven't drank enough." He shrugged. "I'm not always having sex, okay. I just do it to take my mind off shit in my life." Mikey ran his fingers in his hair.

"You do have a lot of sex. Because you know, I can hear it" Tom glared at Michael. He rolled his eyes "so you only do very drunk girls? Why? So that they don't say no? Didn't know you're such a perv Mickey, kinda disappointing" He clicked his tongue and shook his head. "I am shitfaced drunk, why aren't you doing me" he seemed to hide his drunkness pretty good till he said that. He didn't even realize it or blush or something,

He knew for sure what he was about to say would be hurtful towards Tom, but he was annoyed at what Tom had just said. "You know why?" Mikey lent forward, "Its because I'm not a homo." Even saying it left a bitter taste in his mouth, but Tom's face was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.