College Boarding (taken)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Jae's eyes sparkled slightly. Immediately she started drawing a car of some sorts that worked on carbon dioxide, using the poisonous gas for fuel. She worked feverously, but perfectly sketched each line to be sure it was easy to understand.

The teacher came by and checked on her work, "very nice ..."

Jae glanced up a second. "Oh..thanks.." She said quietly, starting to label each of the parts and writing a few equations by the sides, describing how it would work underneath.

He nodded in approvement, "That could actually work, do you mind if I show the other students? Or no?"

Jae hesitated, thinking of what she should do. "I..I say go ahead." She said quietly, holding her notebook out to him. "Thank..thank you."

He smiled and began to show student's what he now expected of them, from your work.

Jae hid her face behind a hand as several of the students turned to look at her. Ahhgg...turn around people.. She thought quietly.

He gave you your paper back after a few minutes, "You did good."

Once all the students had moved their attention, she looked up and smiled ever so slightly. "Thanks.." She said, taking her paper carefully. She pulled out a new sheet.

He walked to the front of the class, "All right everyone, I would now like you to get on AutoDesk."

Jae bit her bottom lip gently before raising her hand, hoping to get the teacher to come over instead of calling across the room. She had no idea what an AutoDesk was, and hoped he wouldn't be upset by it.

He came over to her, "Yes?"

Jae fidgeted with the edge of her paper lightly. "Uhh..I was wondering, what is an AutoDesk?" She asked quietly, begging him silently with her eyes to stay quiet.

He showed her the computer in front of her, "It is a software program," he whispered, "one of the best," he looked into her eyes, "your new, you maylog onto my account," he typed his password into her computer, "You may work alone or in parter's but you should watch videos for it first."

Jae nodded. "Thank you.." she said quietly, smiling slightly. She was beginning to like this professor..he was nicer than most people she met. She glanced at the computer. "I think I'll partner with John when he comes back..he's the only person I know in this class." She said quietly. "Thank you, again." she repeated before turning completely to the computer, beginning to watch the videos.

The bell rung an hour later, the proffesor stared at them intently, "Your all dismissed."

Jae logged out and stood up, collecting her things and starting for the door. Just before she walked out, she turned to address the professor. "Thank you, sir. Have a good day." She gave a small, hesitant smile. She always did this with her teachers. Good morning Sir/Ma'am, good evening sir/ma'am, have a great day sir/ma'am, have a peaceful afternoon sir/ma'am paired with small smile before she leaves. It was part of her personality in respecting those who teach her.

He smiled a bit, "Have a nice day."

Jae nodded before walking out of the room, pulling her hood over her head. She started towards her journalism class, which for her should be very easy considering her practiced arts in writing.

Her teacher welcomed her to the class. He smiled kindly at her, "Welcome miss, please wait a moment while I find you a seat."