College Boarding (taken)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Jae nodded. "Umm..okay." She glanced around. "It..it's pretty out here." she commented quietly. She smiled slightly.

Daniel looked at her and nodded, "Yes, indeed it is." he smiled as well, John gave them a curious look before getting up and walking off.

Jae waited until John was out of sight before sitting beside Daniel, but a little aways. She didn't speak though. She pulled her hood back gently, and voluntarily.

He smiled at her, he gave her a strange look, and he looked her up and down. "Welcome Jae."

Jae looked confused a moment. "Huh?" She asked, not understanding why he said welcome.

He sighed, "I never told you welcome to the school,"

"Oh.." Jae closed her eyes, feeling very idiotic at the moment. "Sorry. Th-thank you." She said softly.

He smiled, "Don't mention it," The bell rung, "We will speak later," He walked off.

Jae nodded and sighed as he walked away. "Off to engineering.." she mumbled, pulling her hood back up. She slipped into class just before the second bell rung. She sat behind John holding a notebook and a pencil.

The professor who went up there looked sort of like a bird, he had a long nose, beady eye's his arm's draped around his back, and skinny leg's.

Jae crossed her ankles under her desk, ducking her head because she didn't want to look at the professor. He made her nervous. She fidgeted with the edge of her hood as she scrawled the date, subject, and her name neatly in cursive handwriting.

He looked around, he drew a few diagrams up om the screen for an engine, a door knob, and a house.

Jae watched the drawings carefully as she glanced up. She drew them on her paper in about a half-scale size. She looked over the drawings to be sure they were correct.

John looked over her paper, "Looks good."

Jae smiled slightly. "Thanks." She said quietly. She scrawled a few letters to herself, small in the corner. It was a planner for later that day, a habit she had.

He smiled and the Professor being curious came over, "Something more intresting than the class her I take it?" He looked at them both sternly.

Jae looked up. "N-no sir." She pointed at her drawings. "Engineering is i-important. It makes our world work, makes everything t-tick." She said, trying to show that she was truthfully interested in this class. And I need to watch out for John..probably not too interested in the class... She thought silently. She kept her hood up, now sure she wasn't taking it off for a while.

He took here hood off, "Unfortunately I do not allow hood's in my class, don't let me catch it on you again." He scolded her, He looked at John, "And as for you, go to the office."
John got up, utterly ticked and headed to the office.

Jae nodded. "Y-yes sir.." She looked down. Damnit.. She thought silently, closing her eyes a moment. "Yes sir. I understand." She repeated, picking up her pencil and getting ready to write whatever he taught next.

He looked at the student's "alright, now, I want you all to create something of your own design."