College Boarding (taken)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
"Okay." she said quietly, following behind him again. Her left hand held a small locket on a broken chain. It had a picture of a man holding a young girl and a mother holding a small boy. She had one secret she had never told anyone. It was a family secret.

They went in the courtyard and found Daniel and John "Hey" Nick said,

John looked up at him and looked at Jae, "Who's that?"

"I'm Jae." She told John quietly. She didn't offer any more of an answer, instead choosing to look around the courtyard a little. She loved the outside, especially at night, but it wasn't night yet. Only afternoon.

John smiled a bit, "Name's Johnathan, but you can call me John," He smiled, "This right here is Danny boy." He shook Daniel, "Hes a bit quiet though." He smiled.

Jae looked between John and Daniel. She decided she like Nick the best, then Daniel, then John. Nick she knew better, Daniel made her feel less uncomfortable for some reason, and John was a little talkative. She took a hand out of her pocket and waved, only slightly, before hiding it again. "Nice to...umm..meet you." She said quietly.

Daniel just waved and looked back down at his hands, while John on the other hand, offered his hand out to her, "Nice to meet you too."

Jae watched Daniel and got the slightest of a smile. When John offered his hand, she stepped back slightly, hesitantly. "I uh.." She watched him a moment before hesitantly reaching out, taking his hand gently.

He looked at her quizically, "You all right there?"

Jae nodded. "Y-yeah. Just..not used to being around people." She glanced at Nick to see if he was still there before looking between Daniel and John again.

"Don't worry, we'll help you with that," nick said turning her around, "Right Dan?" Dan nodded his head in agreement.

Jae watched Daniel a moment and shrugged a little. "Okay." She said quietly, looking at Nick for guidance on what next.

Nick smiled, "Alright well i'm, heading back to the dorm, heading back to the dorm," he yawned, "I don't have any classes today."

Jae looked surprised a moment, but it was hidden by her shadowed face under the hood. "Umm, okay." She said in a small murmer. I should probably start towards mine for today..at least soon. She thought to herself, glancing at John and Daniel. "D-do you have classes?" she asked them both.

Daniel and John nodded their head's, "Yeah," they said in unision, "Jinx" John said and punched Daniel in the arm, Daniel winced a bit and then smiled, He looked up at Nick and it looked as if they shared a conversation between their mind's, Daniel nodded, and Nick walked back toward the dorm to go sleep.

Jae watched John a moment. "What classes do you have?" She asked quietly, the question directed to John. She moved a little closer to the two as Nick left. She didn't want to be alone here.

John answered her, "Engineering, Art, Literature, and a History class today," he smiled a bit, "Yourself?"

"We share Engineering. Mine's Engineering, Journalism, Forestry, and Theatre." She said before looking at Daniel. "You?" She asked, her tone slightly softer, almost unnoticeable.

He sighed, "We share Theatre, i'm an aspiring actor," He did an impression of Jack Sparrow that was rather spot on, mimicking the voice almost perfecly, he bowed in front of her, "In order though Archery, Carpentry, Engineering and then Theatre."

Jae nodded shyly. "Y-your really good at acting." she smiled slightly. That was her favorite subject. "S-so..when do classes start?" She asked Daniel. She had taken her hands out of her pocket and now clasped them together nervously behind her.

He checked his phone, "10 minutes,"