Does this seem of interest to you?

• Yes, very much

• Yes, but I can't do it for reasons

• No, the sought character is too specific for my liking.

• No, this entire idea is a constricted mess

• Yes, if you did changes to the plot

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IntrusivePenDesperateSword

Serotiny
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Usually
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I like most. It's the plot that decides.
[BCOLOR=transparent]
G8UVEmZ.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Many great stories start with a small object, or idea. Sometimes they don’t. In this particular case, it’s a relatively small story, starting with quite the large organization. By relatively small, I mean that to the two it concerned, it meant the world, but to the world, it only meant those two.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The story starts out in Sinnoh, you know, the Pokémon one. Here we begin with a thing as big as a TV station, that grew into a large economic empire. Based in Jubilife City, Evend Glazachio and his wife proudly reigned over the great business of theirs. They had a child as well, a boy they named Zachariah. Growing up, Zachariah happily shared his negative opinion on the strict hierarchy and high upper class society he was raised in. Tea parties, meetings, choking tuxes? It was no life for him. Zachariah dreamed of adventuring, seeing the world up close, not just through their countless TVs. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But of course his plans for life collided with those of his father. Ensured taking over the Glazachio Empire when he got older was a good idea, he sent Zach to a marketing school, thinking learning about economy would trail his interests in that direction. It probably would, hadn’t he spent most of his time at school focusing on Pokémon instead. It wasn’t because he had a particular interest in them, he simply needed something to do all day. Because he certainly wasn’t going to actually study economics.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]One day, things went wrong. Were they tricked by professional con artists? Did undercover agents infiltrate their corporation and destroy it from the inside? Did they simply just do a couple bad investments? Either way, the Glazachio Monetary Fund rapidly ticked down, finally reaching a halt as Evend agreed to sell his entire business. Having crashed down the societal ladder in such a fashion as they did, Zachariah and his parents were forced to move to a much humbler home in Sandgem City. Zach cherished his fallen family name either way, and bore it just as proudly as before.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There the family lived for a few years, and Zach was becoming more self-reliant by the day. However, being busily occupied with their new work, Zach’s family never got the time to travel. That is, until he one day met Tasha. That’s where you, whoever is reading this, come in."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While the basic jist of the story so far and later already is somewhat written, I would love to actually play it out with someone. For Tasha, I’ve left a lot open, besides a couple points. Her first name is Tasha, she likes adventuring and travelling as much as Zach does, and can’t keep her cool well in dire situations.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So, if you’ve read through that, I really hope someone is willing to roleplay their relationship with me.[/BCOLOR]

this should be in 1x1
Is there a place for it? I'm sorry, I couldn't find an Interest Check in 1x1. I'll take another look, thanks!

Edit: Phht, I'm a genius.

Edit x2: Unless it is the Partner Seeking you're adressing, I can't seem to find what you're pointing to, my apologies.

Last edited:
Hmm, I've read through it and can say that I'm definitely interested.

Hmm, I've read through it and can say that I'm definitely interested.
Great, thanks for taking the time to read it!

Now, before I take this one step further and create a thread for it, would you like a regular forum thread for it, or a private conversation?

Reactions: Wolfiethehybrid123
I'm fine with either, it's honestly whatever you find more comfy because I rp in both.

There we go, it's up! ...Though I should probably make a first post first.

Cold as Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.