Coffee...? (ForeverRedxBloomimg Bismuth)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It would be way to lonely if you didn't want it, Gerard. Last night was amazing, because you begged for more. You actually wanted me...."

"I blacked out and don't remember any of It." He replied, sinking further into the aater until it reached his upler lip. "...."

"I wished you would." He whispered.

"Did I drink?" He whispered, furrowing hid brow. "I NEVER drink.... I don't remember any of it, honestly... I'm really sorry."

"Yeah you were pretty wasted last night." He mumbled, huffing. "But you should still be able to remember a little bit of it.

"I remember coming to your house, and I remember feeling something like... inside me, last night. And that's it." He admitted, eyeing the other in worry.

"And nothing else? This isn't fair...." He mumbled with a frown, wanting the other to remember it. Then remember he had cameras in his bedroom to make sure no one tried to kill him in his sleep. "The video tape! Maybe if you watch it, you'll remember!'

"Is it really that big of a deal?" He whispered, really rather timid of the idea. To see himself, naked and having SEX with this man? The idea was sort of terrifying. He never expected himself to have sex, like, ever...

"Oui! It's too lonely if you don't!" He huffed. So here they were fifteen minutes later, in the control room. He grinned, and rewind back to the night before, playing it. And there he was, on top of the other, kissing along h neck and chest, the other moaning loudly, without timidness.

Wrapped in a robe, he stared at the action in horror with his mouth covered. "I-I... I can't believe I DID that! Oh god..." He stammered, far too prudish and shy to ever see himself doing something like that in a million years, with anyone. A-Ah, this is so embarrassing!"

"No, no. Keep watching. It's beautiful!" He insisted. Gerard, in the video hurriedly opened his nlegs, letting the other finger him. The boy formed a perfect arch, maoning again.

When the other tugged his hands away forcefully, he tried to avoid the sight as much as possible. "T-This is ridiculous, I have more dignity than that... He whispered, "I don't remember A-ANY of this!"

"....So....Your saying that if you were sober....You wouldn't have let me touch you? You think your than me?" He hissed.

"I-I don't... I don't know..." He admitted shyly, hiding his face once the tape had ended, far too flustered to even look at the other man. He did remember one thing, that he felt AMAZING... But the idea of him making love to anyone DRUNK made him feel gross, especially since he didn't remember but there was evident proof.

The smaller man looked up at him, his eyes sad, and hurt. "Mais ... Mais Je t'aime ." Mumbled the French man. He wiped the tears away from his eyes, not willing to let the other just leave him.

"What?" He blinked, his knees pressed to his chest now as he shyly turned away. "I can't speak French sir, I-I'm sorry... But... I don't understand you when you speak it."

"I said I love you Gerard! And we're a couple, so love me back...." He whispered.

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
"I don't know how to!" He blurted, "I've never done this before, and I'm scared, okay?! I just... I don't know what to do and how to act, and it's really scary for me."

He grimaced, crossing his arms with a huff.

He looked away, squirming shyly. "I want to make you hapoy though, and I just.... don't know how. If you helped me, I could get better. That's the point of... a pet? Right?"

Status
Not open for further replies.