To A Great Mind, Nothing Is Little
- Invitation Status
- Posting Speed
- Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
- Online Availability
- 3pm-10:00pm, though sometimes I disappear for a day or two
- Writing Levels
- Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- Male, Female, Transgender, No Preferences
- Drama, angst, dark roleplays, yaoi, modern, set in the future, romance, horror, family, coming of age. I like a lot of shit.
"No ya done it, Gerard. Mr. Leonhard wants to see you at his office immediately!" A woman with straight blonde had that wacut sharply to her chin, an with piercing brown eyes said, a sneer clear on her face. Her name was Amelia, and she was the one who hired the coffee boy, and was always calling him a clutz, and always treat I him life her own personal slave. It was a early November afternoon, and Gerard had already cotton himself into a bucket load of trouble. Simply for speaking his mind at the wrong place. "You know, just because I hired you, I can get in trouble too? Thanks a lot! Not only did you put yourself in danger, but me too!" She yelled, tapping her heel into the floor. Her arms were crossed tightly over her chest as the two sat in the coffee room. "If he fires you, don't mention a thing about me hiring you, got it?!" She hissed. "Now go to his office, you good for nothing idiot."