Coffee...? (ForeverRedxBloomimg Bismuth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at him, he smiled, and nodded. "Yup...You'll be my good pet."

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
"...Ah, sorry..." He whispered, "I'm sorry I'm so b-bad at this, but I will try my hardest to love you properly."

Last edited:
"I'll teach you promise...." He whispered, and kissed him with a purr.

He shyly accepted the kiss as he wrapped in the towel, his eyes drifting down to notice himself still wet and naked

Within a few weeks. Pierre trained his little pet perfectly. He always had the other sit in his lap, and he always kissed on him and when at home? His little pet was always naked.

• Love
Sitting obediently on the other's lab at work, he nestled his nose patiently into his neck. "Mmm... Pierre, are you still busy?"

"Mmhmm, I'll be done in a second." He mumbled, tapping away at his computer.

He began to slowly kiss along the other's neck, his eyes fluttering closed as he affectionately nipped at the skin. To him, he had never recieved this much affection. So to recieve it from Poerre, or his Master, it did feel lovely... along with the fact that Pierre would slip the occasional aphrodisiac into his food without him knowing

The French man slowly eased into his chair, the tapping on his computer stopped all together as he leaned back. Closing his eyes with a purr, he turned to kiss his perfect pet. So, so perfect. He knew exactly what to do

Gripping the man's shirt tight, the dazed boy was far gone. He wanted one thing- his master. He wanted to be totally consumed by him.

"Gerard, be my good boy, and relieve me of my tension." Whispered the man, making the other stroke his member. "Come on, help me."

He easily took hold of it, his hand moving skillfully now. He moved in for a kiss, the rather shy man having eased into their relationship rather well. He was still timid around literally everyone else...

And that what he loved the most about his knew pet. His pet could be so naughty and wild around him, but others swore on everything he was just a timid boy.

Slipping slowly under the desk, he easily lowered his head onto the desperate organ. It was still a bit odd for him, but yet it also was routine... if that made sense.

He groaned, his hand easily going for his black hair, gripping it tightly. "Oui, just like that bebe." He whispered in his breath. Just then a friend of his came into the office, obviously not seeing the boy under the desk.
"Pierre! Long time no....Why are you so flustered?"
"W...What are you doing....here?" He asked, biting his bottom lip with a moan, before his friend caught on to what was happening. He knew how Pierre was so, he laughed and winked, before sitting down.
"You have a new pet, hmm?"
"G-Get out....Sh-Shit...."

Peaking his eyes open to peer up at his master, the man's hazy eyes only really clearing, if only for a brief moment, when hearing another person's voice. He immediately stopped, hiding under the desk rather fearfully

"D-Damn Gerard, d-don't stop! Rhys leave now!" He hissed at the man, and all was heard was huffing and the door shutting. Pierre looked down at his pet, clutching his hair tightly.

Wincing from the tug, he let out a soft whimper. "A-Ah, stop..."He stammered, "T-That really hurts, Pierre... And my head hurts..."

Letting go of his hair, he groaned, looking down at him with a huff. "Finish what you started. That's a command."

"S... Sorry, sir..." He replied with a grumble, his hands gently moving to rest on the other's knees as he wrapped his lips around his member

Status
Not open for further replies.